Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph 22:27 - Sep 27 with 3220 viewsBAWHoops

I reckon our little old club is about to have its name dragged through the mud by their latest expose

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 22:59 - Sep 27 with 3062 viewsdaveB

two of our former managers sound like they might get a mention but neither should be a shock to anyone who has followed QPR in recent years
How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 23:54 - Sep 27 with 2932 viewsdenhamhoop2

I'd be amazed if the boys did triffic.and a former chelsea player aren't mentioned
How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 06:59 - Sep 28 with 2702 viewsingeminate

How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 23:54 - Sep 27 by denhamhoop2

I'd be amazed if the boys did triffic.and a former chelsea player aren't mentioned

Reckon some of the old routledge rumours will be rehashed and then the heeled deeper is bound to get a mention, likes a flutter and fits the bill...

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 08:26 - Sep 28 with 2468 viewspaesanu

Considering a third of the league are being accused, surely the founding father Arry will be at the top of the tree.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 08:58 - Sep 28 with 2376 viewsShotKneesHoop

How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 08:26 - Sep 28 by paesanu

Considering a third of the league are being accused, surely the founding father Arry will be at the top of the tree.

Would not be a surprise if we had all three managers prior to JFH named. Nailed on that Redknobb is one of them. Why don't HMRC chase them and Allardyce for non payment of taxes on undeclared income?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 10:09 - Sep 28 with 2236 viewsisawqpratwcity

How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 08:58 - Sep 28 by ShotKneesHoop

Would not be a surprise if we had all three managers prior to JFH named. Nailed on that Redknobb is one of them. Why don't HMRC chase them and Allardyce for non payment of taxes on undeclared income?

Has Ramsey gone up dramatically in your estimation?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 13:35 - Sep 28 with 1980 viewsthemodfather

it's wriiten that QPRFC must continue their "carry on" it's inevitable, i'm sure if they looked at maradona's hand of god "goal", qpr would get blamed ( yes fenwick and hodge are on the pitch and reid all later conencted to qprfc) !!
How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 14:06 - Sep 28 with 1945 viewsHunterhoop

I will be very surprised if 3 very recent managers aren't 3 of the 8 referenced. Some of the language used by the Telegraph and comments from those "in the game" mean 2 are very heavily implicated!
Login to get fewer ads

How many times are QPR about to be mentioned by Telegraph on 22:45 - Sep 28 with 1637 viewsTGRRRSSS

You was right, a former Chelsea player was mentioned. Perhaps not thew one you were thinking of though.

Really is classic QPR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024