Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager... 22:32 - Oct 28 with 14297 viewsGloucs_R

Can't think of anyone I'd want???

Poll: Are we staying up?

Next Manager... on 22:33 - Oct 28 with 5638 viewsJogo

Don't bother....the muppet is staying...so called stability...my arse.
Next Manager... on 22:38 - Oct 28 with 5592 viewsBerkoRanger

Wouldn't surprise me if the club is put up for sale. Just a gut feeling.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 22:41]
Next Manager... on 22:40 - Oct 28 with 5572 viewskingsburyR

Holloway.....for sentimental reasons.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Next Manager... on 22:41 - Oct 28 with 5555 viewsBerkoRanger

Next Manager... on 22:40 - Oct 28 by kingsburyR

Holloway.....for sentimental reasons.

With Clint as his No2. Dream Team?
Next Manager... on 22:52 - Oct 28 with 5462 viewspaulparker

Neil Ardley would do and he could bring lyle Taylor with as well
Failing that Ainsworth with bignot as number 2

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Next Manager... on 22:53 - Oct 28 with 5450 viewsessextaxiboy

Cos changing the manager always works for us ....
Next Manager... on 22:54 - Oct 28 with 5433 viewsjohncharles

One of those nodding dogs that sit in the back windows of some cars

Strong and stable my arse.

Next Manager... on 23:02 - Oct 28 with 5377 viewsDejR_vu

Next Manager... on 22:53 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

The problem isn't the frequent change in manager, it's the frequent wrong appointment

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager... on 23:05 - Oct 28 with 5335 viewsessextaxiboy

Next Manager... on 23:02 - Oct 28 by DejR_vu

The problem isn't the frequent change in manager, it's the frequent wrong appointment

So what makes anyone think that this time will be different ? Its just going around in circles ..
Next Manager... on 23:12 - Oct 28 with 5274 viewsDejR_vu

Next Manager... on 23:05 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

So what makes anyone think that this time will be different ? Its just going around in circles ..

I don't, I agree.

Next Manager... on 23:15 - Oct 28 with 5236 viewsBluce_Ree

It doesn't matter who we get. The curse is real.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Next Manager... on 23:17 - Oct 28 with 5229 viewsted_hendrix

Next Manager... on 22:53 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

It's a mess though isn't it?
JFH has been here about a year and what improvement have we actually seen under his leadership?
We cant keep winning the odd game now and then, we seem criminally slow and only play in fits and starts.
We're not fcked at the moment and of course nobody got relegated in October but Jesus wept things have got to improve on the pitch.
When people talk about stability at the club I'd like to see us win two home games on the trot, I'd call that stability and take it from there.
Fans wont put up with this for long anymore, we've all of us been through shit watching this club over the years but it seems worse now more than ever.
I really don't think JFH is up to it.
I hated Warnock before he came to us but he firstly kept us up then got us promoted and my hatred for Warnock turned to respect, sure he's failed at a couple of clubs but he's had more success than failure, he's at Cardiff now so If JFH was to get sacked which wouldn't surprise me I'd take big Sam only for the reason that I hate the bastard.

We very quickly need a couple of wins to calm everything and everyone down, trouble is I cant see us winning under JFH, I can't even see us scoring a bloody goal if i'm honest.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 23:18]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Next Manager... on 23:28 - Oct 28 with 5163 viewsDannytheR

I'd give Michael O'Neill a spin at this point.
Next Manager... on 23:29 - Oct 28 with 5149 viewsDejR_vu

Next Manager... on 23:17 - Oct 28 by ted_hendrix

It's a mess though isn't it?
JFH has been here about a year and what improvement have we actually seen under his leadership?
We cant keep winning the odd game now and then, we seem criminally slow and only play in fits and starts.
We're not fcked at the moment and of course nobody got relegated in October but Jesus wept things have got to improve on the pitch.
When people talk about stability at the club I'd like to see us win two home games on the trot, I'd call that stability and take it from there.
Fans wont put up with this for long anymore, we've all of us been through shit watching this club over the years but it seems worse now more than ever.
I really don't think JFH is up to it.
I hated Warnock before he came to us but he firstly kept us up then got us promoted and my hatred for Warnock turned to respect, sure he's failed at a couple of clubs but he's had more success than failure, he's at Cardiff now so If JFH was to get sacked which wouldn't surprise me I'd take big Sam only for the reason that I hate the bastard.

We very quickly need a couple of wins to calm everything and everyone down, trouble is I cant see us winning under JFH, I can't even see us scoring a bloody goal if i'm honest.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 23:18]

Rumours that he's on his way; David Thetford on Twitter. Not sure if it's a legitimate account?

Next Manager... on 23:37 - Oct 28 with 5109 viewsThe_Mole

Isn't Dwight York begging for a job at the mo?!

Seemingly we're the club for up and coming coaches to try their luck!
Next Manager... on 23:43 - Oct 28 with 5076 viewsBrightonhoop

Next Manager... on 22:52 - Oct 28 by paulparker

Neil Ardley would do and he could bring lyle Taylor with as well
Failing that Ainsworth with bignot as number 2

Ainsworth? Great for us and love the man but nowhere near ready to step up, same as JFH.
Next Manager... on 23:56 - Oct 28 with 5002 viewsessextaxiboy

Next Manager... on 23:29 - Oct 28 by DejR_vu

Rumours that he's on his way; David Thetford on Twitter. Not sure if it's a legitimate account?

There were posters on here who said JFH had to go for not doing an awful lot , but are prepared to take a bloke who did worse ..
Next Manager... on 00:04 - Oct 29 with 4955 viewsDejR_vu

Next Manager... on 23:56 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

There were posters on here who said JFH had to go for not doing an awful lot , but are prepared to take a bloke who did worse ..

Not sure I follow? I was in a minority who thought from the start that he had been stitched up by the Telegraph. I'm not asking for anyone in replacement. But I do think he's a poor manager

Next Manager... on 00:07 - Oct 29 with 4945 viewsessextaxiboy

Next Manager... on 00:04 - Oct 29 by DejR_vu

Not sure I follow? I was in a minority who thought from the start that he had been stitched up by the Telegraph. I'm not asking for anyone in replacement. But I do think he's a poor manager

It wasnt a personal reply , sorry .
Next Manager... on 00:09 - Oct 29 with 4934 viewsRs_Holy

Next Manager... on 23:29 - Oct 28 by DejR_vu

There was something about the way Tony F looked at the end of this evenings game...
... He had a sort of "it's time for one of those meetings" look about him.
Next Manager... on 08:50 - Oct 29 with 4763 viewsCheshireR

Our next two games will decide his fate - assuming of course he survives last night's debacle.
The annual inept performance and defeat at Forest followed by the visit of our six fingered friends from Norfolk.
I dread to think what an inform Norwich City will do to us.
I'm afraid we've backed the wrong horse with JFH.
Not sure who we look to next though - the Brentford manager seems to be doing a good job
Next Manager... on 09:40 - Oct 29 with 4692 viewsdaveB

I like Lee Johnson think he is very good but whoever is manager this season it's going to be up and down good one minute dreadful the next
Next Manager... on 10:05 - Oct 29 with 4632 viewsDiscodroids

JFH Was 5th behind Kenny Jackett, Mark Warburton, Gary Monk and Nigel Clough on my realistic manager top trumps list for the job , and moreover, I thought we would finish somewhere in the region of 12th to 16th ..so they haven't failed to disappoint me in terms of results .

However, The entertainment value for money on the mean mode and median axis, is poorer than being stuck in the staff room at work listening to women talk about Kelly Hoppen flock wallpaper in perpetuity , discussing baby joshua's first solids, the range of shower curtain rings at Dunelm and the healing powers of vaginismus ointment .

in this age , Its expensive fare for what is served on the plate and increasingly hard to justify to ' er indoors the Fiscal outlay.

Falling crowd numbers and remedial offerings on the pitch may see JFH on his way out.

As for the replacement , I would go for Nigel Clough (again), Gary Monk (again), Gary Rowett (unrealistic) and Alan Stubbs would be worth another chance imo.

in addition, i would love to see Marc Mcnulty and/ or Zac Clough here as a variation to the collection of fu cked lumpen frankenstein body parts we currently use in that area of the field.

Its like watching wade dooley and Paul Ackford play up front.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 10:07]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Next Manager... on 10:06 - Oct 29 with 4631 viewswgchoop

Next Manager... on 09:40 - Oct 29 by daveB

I like Lee Johnson think he is very good but whoever is manager this season it's going to be up and down good one minute dreadful the next

Remind me of the "good" this year ??
Next Manager... on 10:28 - Oct 29 with 4585 viewsGloucs_R

Next Manager... on 10:05 - Oct 29 by Discodroids

JFH Was 5th behind Kenny Jackett, Mark Warburton, Gary Monk and Nigel Clough on my realistic manager top trumps list for the job , and moreover, I thought we would finish somewhere in the region of 12th to 16th ..so they haven't failed to disappoint me in terms of results .

However, The entertainment value for money on the mean mode and median axis, is poorer than being stuck in the staff room at work listening to women talk about Kelly Hoppen flock wallpaper in perpetuity , discussing baby joshua's first solids, the range of shower curtain rings at Dunelm and the healing powers of vaginismus ointment .

in this age , Its expensive fare for what is served on the plate and increasingly hard to justify to ' er indoors the Fiscal outlay.

Falling crowd numbers and remedial offerings on the pitch may see JFH on his way out.

As for the replacement , I would go for Nigel Clough (again), Gary Monk (again), Gary Rowett (unrealistic) and Alan Stubbs would be worth another chance imo.

in addition, i would love to see Marc Mcnulty and/ or Zac Clough here as a variation to the collection of fu cked lumpen frankenstein body parts we currently use in that area of the field.

Its like watching wade dooley and Paul Ackford play up front.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 10:07]

Mind reader, I thought of Clough this morning too. Although wouldn't have been my first choice but they've all gone.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024