Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do YOU want as a fan? 13:14 - Oct 29 with 1734 viewsBAWHoops

Thought I'd do a little survey as am intrigued as to what fans want the club to be.

So

1 - In one sentence what would you like the club to be

2 - Which current club do you see achieving what you want

3 - What manager do you believe can achieve this

I'll start

1 - A well run upper mid table Championship club with the odd foray into the PL every few years

2 - Burnley

3 - Would love to say JFH, but am starting to waiver in my belief. Ideally, Ainsworth but would be happy with Jackett

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

What do YOU want as a fan? on 13:25 - Oct 29 with 1706 viewsBluce_Ree

1. To be easier to care about than to ignore.

2. Palace maybe.

3. Some sort of fking witch doctor who can break the curse.

Overall though, I couldn't imagine giving less f**ks right now.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

What do YOU want as a fan? on 13:51 - Oct 29 with 1680 viewsdaveB

1. I want a club that develops it's own players, signs gems from lower leagues and the odd experienced player whose had a good career much like we did with Wilkins Steve Palmer, Derry in the past

2. Southampton or Brentford

3. Lee Johnson
What do YOU want as a fan? on 14:04 - Oct 29 with 1660 viewsRANGERS4EVER

1- An attacking, fun to watch team, in which the fans don't have to be asked to make noise when going. Hopefully in the Premier League, but a solid Championship team with a play off push wouldn't be too bad
2- Southampton, although that's pushing it a bit. Brentford or Brighton
3- I wish JFH, but I don't think it's him. Paul Clement didn't seem to do too badly at Derby, unfairly sacked in my opinion, and also played nice football when I watched them play

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

What do YOU want as a fan? on 14:18 - Oct 29 with 1642 viewsBrixtonR

1. As we were from 1967 - 1996 so on average one of the top 14 clubs in the country . A forward thinking innovative club that had a synergy about it that made us arguably the biggest small club in the world.

2. Leicester (ignoring the madness of last season! ) / Palace (never thought i would say that :-( )/ Southampton

3. Nigel Pearson. He's rebuilt a club after a joke period i.e. post Sven, has generally got his clubs to the play offs and eventually walked the Championship. He has also kept a club up in the premier league. Because of his CV / track record I at least would have patience because he's proved himself in the past. i.e. stability with the possibility of a future pay off rather than stability for stability's sake with an unknown outcome. He's only 53 so experienced but not jaded ala Redcnt.
What do YOU want as a fan? on 14:19 - Oct 29 with 1641 viewsjohncharles

A gun

Strong and stable my arse.

What do YOU want as a fan? on 15:47 - Oct 29 with 1559 viewsactonman

When we're wishing we was like palace and Brentford we know it's bad but yes where palace are is well within our capabilities realistically.

Could add Burnley and Swansea
Also Leicester who are all or were similar sized clubs to ourself including fan base.

So what I want is what they have , yes the premier league is a pile of poop but it ain't much fun in the championship right now either.

Manager , I don't know , people mention ainsworth for some reason but other than he played for us , I have no idea why ? If you want to be nostalgic why don't you throw Stan and Rodney in the mix

We need an experienced head with a young 2nd to learn from , like Ralph macho in karate kid
What do YOU want as a fan? on 15:54 - Oct 29 with 1544 viewsPinnerPaul

What do YOU want as a fan? on 14:19 - Oct 29 by johncharles

A gun

What do YOU want as a fan? on 15:57 - Oct 29 with 1536 viewsGloucs_R

Entertaining football, a team with passion who will get stuck in and play for the badge

Burnley, Watford

Warnock, McLraen and Bruce would have been my choices, all gone
Jackett next - now gone
God knows now....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

What do YOU want as a fan? on 16:13 - Oct 29 with 1511 viewsbaz_qpr

1 . True to our values of playing entertaining football with at least one star player that does stuff worth the admission and that the kids can love
2. Southampton

3. Nigel Adkins
What do YOU want as a fan? on 16:50 - Oct 29 with 1467 viewsHarbour

1 To see a hard working attacking side that gives 100% every time they go on the pitch
2. Burnley/Southampton
3. Eddie Howe but that's not going to happen so go for Jackett
What do YOU want as a fan? on 17:53 - Oct 29 with 1442 viewsNov77

Something that's quiet, oscillates a full 180 degrees and keeps me cool on hot summer days.
(What an odd question)

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024