Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition 15:42 - Nov 5 with 4192 viewsHonkytonks

Please
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 15:49 - Nov 5 with 4159 viewsdistortR

Can't stand Plesse Fernandes.
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 15:56 - Nov 5 with 4103 viewsHonkytonks

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 15:49 - Nov 5 by distortR

Can't stand Plesse Fernandes.

South african scrum half
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 15:59 - Nov 5 with 4091 viewsFDC

The forward slash in the title is ambiguous. Would one or the other be sufficient? Or are we demanding both manager and chairman resign?
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 16:00 - Nov 5 with 4077 viewsdistortR

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 15:59 - Nov 5 by FDC

The forward slash in the title is ambiguous. Would one or the other be sufficient? Or are we demanding both manager and chairman resign?

Or does he believe they are, in fact, one person?
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 16:03 - Nov 5 with 4034 viewsFDC

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 16:00 - Nov 5 by distortR

That would be the QPR-scandal to end all QPR-scandals. TF caught out employing and then sacking himself.
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 16:12 - Nov 5 with 3997 viewsbosh67

Why are we calling for TF's head? Not that I think he perhaps has the will to go on much beyond this season. We tried to be a billy big balls club with money and failed. Although JFH doesn't appear to be inspiring the team along with his coach, the way the club is now is how it has to be. Smaller scale and bringing through younger players. That's our lot.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 16:17 - Nov 5 with 3969 viewsHonkytonks

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 16:12 - Nov 5 by bosh67

Why are we calling for TF's head? Not that I think he perhaps has the will to go on much beyond this season. We tried to be a billy big balls club with money and failed. Although JFH doesn't appear to be inspiring the team along with his coach, the way the club is now is how it has to be. Smaller scale and bringing through younger players. That's our lot.

If fernandes brought the titanic it woukdve sanl before it left liverpool dock..the mans a sporting jonah
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:00 - Nov 5 with 3910 viewsJuzzie

How about waiting until full time rather than half time to decide whether to start such a thread?
Login to get fewer ads

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:02 - Nov 5 with 3886 viewsDeepcutHoop

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:00 - Nov 5 by Juzzie

How about waiting until full time rather than half time to decide whether to start such a thread?

QPR fans desperate for us to lose. Shame
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:12 - Nov 5 with 3829 viewsRoller

Making friends again Facto?

How long until Ted comes to join you?
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:14 - Nov 5 with 3809 viewsdanehoop

What a bizarre reaction. Good result in the circumstances with Ref appearing to be a bit of a cockwomble, great fight back and pushed on to try and win the game. Good substitutions to respond to the situation and players put in a real shift.

So yes lets sack the manager and the chairmen. Really don't get some so called fans.

Never knowingly understood

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:17 - Nov 5 with 3783 viewsessextaxiboy

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:02 - Nov 5 by DeepcutHoop

QPR fans desperate for us to lose. Shame

One actually posted just that before the Brizzle game .......
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:18 - Nov 5 with 3774 viewsDeepcutHoop

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:14 - Nov 5 by danehoop

What a bizarre reaction. Good result in the circumstances with Ref appearing to be a bit of a cockwomble, great fight back and pushed on to try and win the game. Good substitutions to respond to the situation and players put in a real shift.

So yes lets sack the manager and the chairmen. Really don't get some so called fans.

I get the feeling the OP meant Ferdinand
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:19 - Nov 5 with 3768 viewsGloucs_R

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:17 - Nov 5 by essextaxiboy

One actually posted just that before the Brizzle game .......

That was me, it was slightly tongue in cheek but people are dining off it.....so let them continue...

Poll: Are we staying up?

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:19 - Nov 5 with 3767 viewsizlingtonhoop

OP, grow up.
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:23 - Nov 5 with 3745 viewsBlue_Castello

Ridiculous bloody thread, you obviously take pleasure in pulling strings or alternatively winding people up.

There are far worse owners than the Tune group out there, just ask Clive to give you a list, the club is now being run within FFP guidelines and we have to live with the rules.

The fact that the Tune group paid off the debt seems to be forgotten, mistakes were made but we've moved on, the debate about the Manager is a fair one but to post before the game has even finished is madness......
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:25 - Nov 5 with 3726 viewsted_hendrix

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:12 - Nov 5 by Roller

Making friends again Facto?

How long until Ted comes to join you?

Who is this Ted bloke?

(I normally ignore these threads)

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:30 - Nov 5 with 3698 viewsBlue_Castello

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:25 - Nov 5 by ted_hendrix

Who is this Ted bloke?

Think it's somebody else from Fantasy Island, don't take it personally......
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:30 - Nov 5 with 3697 viewsRoller

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:25 - Nov 5 by ted_hendrix

Who is this Ted bloke?

Not you Mr Hendrix; I think he used to post here as MorganTwins
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:32 - Nov 5 with 3678 viewsHonkytonks

Who is this Ted bloke?

Rudderless and in a relegation battle but the rose tinted specs brigade only see a bright future under these losers....yee gods people man up!
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:33 - Nov 5 with 3663 viewsted_hendrix

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:30 - Nov 5 by Roller

Not you Mr Hendrix; I think he used to post here as MorganTwins

Ah, fair do's.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 18:17 - Nov 5 with 3536 views1MoreBrightonR

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 17:32 - Nov 5 by Honkytonks

Rudderless and in a relegation battle but the rose tinted specs brigade only see a bright future under these losers....yee gods people man up!

As we are the same points from the play offs as we are from relegation, are we also In a play off battle? ;)
The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 18:36 - Nov 5 with 3436 viewsjohncharles

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 18:17 - Nov 5 by 1MoreBrightonR

As we are the same points from the play offs as we are from relegation, are we also In a play off battle? ;)

Don't go spoiling it with your facts and logic and common sense

Strong and stable my arse.

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 19:08 - Nov 5 with 3319 viewsFredManRave

The resign plesse fernandes/hassleplank petition on 16:00 - Nov 5 by distortR

Loving the irony there Karl.

Anyway it's a shít petition with not even one vote 3 hours later.

I think HT is just píssed off because he got knocked back by his mother in law.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024