Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager 11:58 - Nov 6 with 6517 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 12:16 - Nov 6 with 4717 viewsMedwayR

I'll give my vote to Darrell Clarke. He's a young manager who (according to my Bristol Rovers mate) plays the right way and likes attacking football, he's worked his way up starting at Salisbury City and taking them into the Conference before moving to Bristol Rovers and guiding them to successive promotions whilst working under a DoF. He rejected a move to Leeds United because of the instability at the club so he's got some intelligence too. I think if we don't get him someone else will soon & we could find ourselves moaning about appointing Sherwood and missing out on the likes of Clarke.

Poll: Who’s better?

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 12:35 - Nov 6 with 4671 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 12:16 - Nov 6 by MedwayR

I'll give my vote to Darrell Clarke. He's a young manager who (according to my Bristol Rovers mate) plays the right way and likes attacking football, he's worked his way up starting at Salisbury City and taking them into the Conference before moving to Bristol Rovers and guiding them to successive promotions whilst working under a DoF. He rejected a move to Leeds United because of the instability at the club so he's got some intelligence too. I think if we don't get him someone else will soon & we could find ourselves moaning about appointing Sherwood and missing out on the likes of Clarke.

Sounds an excellent prospect, Medway but, like Leeds, QPR might be a little too unstable for a fledgling manager. It's vital we get some infrastructure in place, starting with the training ground.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 13:28 - Nov 6 with 4593 viewsCambsRanger

Haven't posted for years!
Always read the board though after I have managed to get the latest defeat out of my system.
I haven't seen Alan Curbushly's name in the frame on any site yet. I know there were rumours after phart went but Warnock arrived instead.
He did a good job at Charlton and not that bad at West Ham. Was a long and stable manager with 2 promotions from the championship at Charlton and after he went look at them now!
I think he would do well here and apparently gets on well with Sir Les.
Has been out of management for 6+ years but is still coaching at the fools and occasionally does some punditry.
I think he would be good for us as long as he is given some time and not 6 months to get us up.
I don't envy any manager presently for this job, it seems to be the proverbial poised chalice.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 14:13 - Nov 6 with 4497 viewsFredManRave

I see Sherwood's got one vote. Who knew Fernandes posts on here?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 17:40 - Nov 6 with 4349 viewscyprusmel

Mr Sherwood has only 56 matches as a manager on his C.V. and the last 28 at Aston Villa did not go very well.
We have already had two managers with very little experience of managing, in my opinion appointing Mr Sherwood would be another huge risk.
As someone on this board said before QPR should not be a training academy for inexperienced managers.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 17:49 - Nov 6 with 4328 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Phil Parkinson, doing well at Bolton with buttons for a budget, done his time at Bradford with decent success.

And wouldn't Roy Keane be grand, it would be mad Ted, wouldn't it?
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 18:04 - Nov 6 with 4287 viewsjohncharles

I wonder if there is any chance at all of getting Michael O'Neill ? He could still do the NI job. Only one WC match before the end of our season (I think that's correct but there can't be many) It's certainly possible.
Yes please.

Strong and stable my arse.

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 18:04 - Nov 6 with 4288 viewsElHoop

I think that Sir Les has to take the job for the time being, perhaps until the end of the season and then we can start a proper process, interviewing as many suitable candidates as possible.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 20:04 - Nov 6 with 4118 viewsHollowayRanger

up to me it be hoddle failing that clement on whatever terms he wanted

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 20:21 - Nov 6 with 4060 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I would absolutely hate if Hoddle got the gig after his comments on people with disabilities.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 20:22]

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 20:47 - Nov 6 with 4000 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 20:21 - Nov 6 by BrianMcCarthy

I would absolutely hate if Hoddle got the gig after his comments on people with disabilities.

and note comments from Rangers players, post Hoddles stint as coach during 'arrys time, about how out of date his coaching is these days.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 21:20 - Nov 6 with 3922 viewsdaveB

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 20:21 - Nov 6 by BrianMcCarthy

i'd be more worried about the fact he's a crap manager and has built a reputation on taking over a brilliant England team from Venables and doing very little with it
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 21:23 - Nov 6 with 3912 viewsHonkytonks

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 20:47 - Nov 6 by WrightUp5hit___

and note comments from Rangers players, post Hoddles stint as coach during 'arrys time, about how out of date his coaching is these days.

How bout a ian holloway/clint hill dream team..with clint ultimately taking over
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 21:28 - Nov 6 with 3879 viewsdaveB

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 21:23 - Nov 6 by Honkytonks

How bout a ian holloway/clint hill dream team..with clint ultimately taking over

Holloway and Bircham would be more likely and not a bad idea to get us through the season
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 22:17 - Nov 6 with 3789 viewshoof_hearted

Had a tenner on Clement @16/1 this afternoon on bet victor. 6/1 now. He was the dream last year so why wouldn't the people who pay the wages make Les work with their man. DoF is another employee not the last word on everything.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 22:22 - Nov 6 with 3764 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 22:17 - Nov 6 by hoof_hearted

Had a tenner on Clement @16/1 this afternoon on bet victor. 6/1 now. He was the dream last year so why wouldn't the people who pay the wages make Les work with their man. DoF is another employee not the last word on everything.

Good thinking and great odds using that logic.

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 22:30 - Nov 6 with 3732 viewsBklynRanger

Would Clement leave a nice cushy number at Bayern Munich though? I suppose it's possible, he may even have made an agreement with them when he arrived.

My main worry would be that he too would perish under the weight of our ongoing bad karma, and maybe he'd be more suited to those tranquil days, some time in the distant future, when the gypsy's curse is finally over.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 22:38 - Nov 6 with 3719 viewshoof_hearted

His ex wife and daughter are in south west London. He has a special place in his heart for the club that his Dad helped take to a new level. Absolutely no doubt he'd love to give it a go with us rather than be one of the semi anonymous track suit boys at Bayern.

I'm actually excited at the possibility of having someone I would cheer on through thin and thinner.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 23:02 - Nov 6 with 3670 viewsichbinnaughty

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 20:47 - Nov 6 by WrightUp5hit___

Not that I'm defending Hoddle but I wouldn't take anything they say with much credibility tbh. They've done diddly squat to earn me giving much credence to what they say.
Perennial underachievers.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 23:04 - Nov 6 with 3661 viewsSkeppsdal

Sven Göran Eriksson.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 23:14 - Nov 6 with 3621 viewsPunteR

I've gone with Clement but I think Pearson and Warburton are good shouts. I thought Jackett would be good but he's got a job now and he doesn't come across as daft enough to jack in his job and come here.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 23:22 - Nov 6 with 3594 viewsFDC

The twittersphere is making noises about Clement starting to follow TF on there this evening, and Sky Bet shortening odds on him.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 23:28]
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 23:29 - Nov 6 with 3575 viewsjoolsyp

Sky Bet have Birch at 12-1
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 23:29 - Nov 6 with 3570 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 22:17 - Nov 6 by hoof_hearted

Very shrewd mate.
I hope you win your bet.
Who do you want as Next QPR Manager on 23:31 - Nov 6 with 3560 viewsBrianMcCarthy

90 votes cast and Sherwood has 2 votes. That's a whopping 2.2%.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024