Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently there is a game on tonight 20:20 - Nov 8 with 1373 viewsFruitbat

In the chuckaturd trophy. We're losing.
Apparently there is a game on tonight on 20:26 - Nov 8 with 1372 viewsgerry_us

Apparently going well again
Apparently there is a game on tonight on 20:36 - Nov 8 with 1365 viewsgerry_us

Macca Bonne equaliser. See what he can do when he gets a game.
Apparently there is a game on tonight on 21:34 - Nov 8 with 1348 viewsLeadbelly

Attendance 548. A record low I believe but as much due to the devalued competition as the disaffection of many fans with the current situation at Col U.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 21:43 - Nov 8 with 1344 viewsLeadbelly

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 21:34 - Nov 8 by Leadbelly

Attendance 548. A record low I believe but as much due to the devalued competition as the disaffection of many fans with the current situation at Col U.

147 from Charlton. They were keen!

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 21:53 - Nov 8 with 1336 viewsgerry_us

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 21:43 - Nov 8 by Leadbelly

1-1 and we won 4-3 on penalties.
Start on the big revival?
Apparently there is a game on tonight on 22:04 - Nov 8 with 1331 viewswessex_exile

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 21:43 - Nov 8 by Leadbelly

From what was reported on U's Player, a surprisingly good attendance compared to some others elsewhere, probably better than I was expecting to be honest. Wouldn't be surprised if a sizeable proportion of the Addicks were Essex-based?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 22:34 - Nov 8 with 1318 viewsLeadbelly

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 22:04 - Nov 8 by wessex_exile

From what was reported on U's Player, a surprisingly good attendance compared to some others elsewhere, probably better than I was expecting to be honest. Wouldn't be surprised if a sizeable proportion of the Addicks were Essex-based?

Indeed...and we won. Let's hope this victory boosts confidence on the pitch and in the stands.

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 22:45 - Nov 8 with 1312 viewsnoah4x4

Decent performance. Dickenson, Kent and Lapslie back. We deserved to win in normal time. Guthrie had a number of chances. Kent looked particularly solid against a challenging Charlton forward line.

Turning point of our season?
Login to get fewer ads

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 11:04 - Nov 9 with 1273 viewsnoah4x4

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 21:34 - Nov 8 by Leadbelly

Far more to do with the devalued competition....

Last night; Northampton drew their lowest ever crowd of 762 for their game against West Ham's development squad. Premier League Stoke attracted merely 689 for their game against Bury. Merely 308 saw Middlesbrough's development side lose 3-0 at home to Shrewsbury, while 393 watched Barnet's match against Peterborough. Portsmouth's lowest post-war crowd of 1,200 saw them beat Bristol Rovers 1-0.

Saturday, the car park is already sold out and a crowd of 6,000 + expected.
Apparently there is a game on tonight on 12:53 - Nov 9 with 1265 viewsLeadbelly

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 11:04 - Nov 9 by noah4x4

Far more to do with the devalued competition....

Last night; Northampton drew their lowest ever crowd of 762 for their game against West Ham's development squad. Premier League Stoke attracted merely 689 for their game against Bury. Merely 308 saw Middlesbrough's development side lose 3-0 at home to Shrewsbury, while 393 watched Barnet's match against Peterborough. Portsmouth's lowest post-war crowd of 1,200 saw them beat Bristol Rovers 1-0.

Saturday, the car park is already sold out and a crowd of 6,000 + expected.

Playing Devil's Advocate, Saturday is FITC Day and the club is giving away a lot of tickets for kids in the east stand and it is a localish derby. The attendance last night and on Saturday can't really be viewed as an accurate reflection of what is happening in general.

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 13:48 - Nov 9 with 1261 viewsDaniel

284 at West Brom u23 vs Gillingham - the Gills took 'approximately' 9 away fans.
Apparently there is a game on tonight on 13:53 - Nov 9 with 1260 viewsdurham_exile

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 13:48 - Nov 9 by Daniel

284 at West Brom u23 vs Gillingham - the Gills took 'approximately' 9 away fans.

The result has at last stopped the rot.

Good to see Dickenson back, we have definitely missed him.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 18:36 - Nov 9 with 1220 viewsbwildered

The Mcblip continues until we get three league points .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 21:09 - Nov 9 with 1202 viewsdurham_exile

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 18:36 - Nov 9 by bwildered

The Mcblip continues until we get three league points .

Orient will be full of eastern promise and will come bearing gifts of three goals and three points.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 22:23 - Nov 9 with 1198 viewsgerry_us

Apparently there is a game on tonight on 21:09 - Nov 9 by durham_exile

Orient will be full of eastern promise and will come bearing gifts of three goals and three points.

Up the U's

Your undying optimism is what keeps us all going Pete. Macca Bonne with a hatrick this weekend. He may however have to do it in the last ten minutes because that's all he has been getting recently.
And please, please can we have a change of goalie if only to give big Sam a kick up the ar*e.
Apparently there is a game on tonight on 16:27 - Nov 10 with 1163 viewsWessiehomesPete

Can someone please explain to me the reason why this comp even exists.

Honestly?

If there were a comp of East Anglian clubs, Shimps, Nodge, P'boro (sort of EA), Braintree, Ippy, that would generate HUGE crowds! I would kill to see us play Shrimps, Birds or Tractors..

Braintree v The U's, I'd wanna see that at their little grounds. That would be a sellout in a second.

I barely have an attention span for the Prem. Our BeIN network has the Championship every week--that's what I look forward to every week on TV.

Apparently there was a game tonight...

But my U's Player (subscriber) didn't stream it :(
[Post edited 10 Nov 2016 16:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024