Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals 17:17 - Nov 29 with 11874 viewsDiscodroids

Im Always on the mooch for a canny bargain at this expensive time of year, so In the Spirit of Chip Monck Of Woodstock.. Help out your Fellow LFW brother by putting up any fiscal thrifty xmas beer/ alcohol deals that you see upon your travels.

Today, I found and purchased, 24 bottles of Super Bock Lager 330 ml, for £16 (until stocks run out) In Tesco Highams Park. I walked out of there feeling like id won the hostess trolley on sale of the century. Great Bargain. Nice Lager and will keep me from another slagging from Family and Neighbours this year, after the job lot of banks Caribbean lager i picked up at Morrisons last year.

lovely jubbly.

[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 17:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 17:53 - Nov 29 with 9644 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Been getting 18 can crates of Bud for £12 from Tesco, bargain!

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 18:05 - Nov 29 with 9629 viewsToast_R

Theres a Majestics up the road from me, I always pop in there to pick up a slab of Paulaner Munchen Helle this time of year. Great beer and only £20 for x12 500ml.

Last year they had all these samples of Rums and Whiskies to try from UK independent distilleries. Had a bloody good half hour in there deciding what I liked. Defo a recommendation.
Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 18:07 - Nov 29 with 9626 viewsDiscodroids

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 17:53 - Nov 29 by Hoop_Du_Jour

nice !

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 18:11 - Nov 29 with 9613 viewsDiscodroids

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 18:05 - Nov 29 by Toast_R

Theres a Majestics up the road from me, I always pop in there to pick up a slab of Paulaner Munchen Helle this time of year. Great beer and only £20 for x12 500ml.

Last year they had all these samples of Rums and Whiskies to try from UK independent distilleries. Had a bloody good half hour in there deciding what I liked. Defo a recommendation.

Ahh Majestics , looking through their stores this time of year gives me the same christmassy emotions as sitting at home with my little sister in the 70's going through the freemans and kays catalogue looking at stretch armstrongs .

Magic.

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 20:17 - Nov 29 with 9477 viewsBoston

Happy Christmas.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 20:18]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 22:29 - Nov 29 with 9354 viewsBrightonhoop

Bottle of James and John virtually sent.

Retails here at 25 Euros in the sainsburys equivalent, but the badly lit daggy's manage to sell it for 20. Cream.
Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 22:34 - Nov 29 with 9347 viewsrobith

I bloody love super bock! Cheers for the heads up disco!
Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 22:45 - Nov 29 with 9319 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I drink that Super Bock when I go to Portugal. I've never seen it here.
Nice one Disco.
Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 00:56 - Nov 30 with 9269 viewsqueensparker

Spent a great few weeks following England at the euros in Portugal back in 2004 (when a young Rooney was shaping up to be the next Pele and life was good), and the song of choice to the Andrew Lloyd Webber hit was

"Superbock.Superstar. Gets you more pissed than Stella Artois"

And it did
Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 07:47 - Nov 30 with 9190 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Found Wychwood Arrowaine and Dr Thirsty's in Savers for well under £2.

Listerine 250ml is £1. Bastarts in Boots charge ya 3X for the same bottle.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 07:56 - Nov 30 with 9176 viewsaston_hoop

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 07:47 - Nov 30 by Metallica_Hoop

Found Wychwood Arrowaine and Dr Thirsty's in Savers for well under £2.

Listerine 250ml is £1. Bastarts in Boots charge ya 3X for the same bottle.

Good shout on the listerine, I just did some research

Q. - How much alcohol is in Listerine?

A - For example, original formula Listerine is about 54 proof with 26.9% alcohol, and many of the mint flavored mouthwashes are almost 22% alcohol. The alcohol content of Scope weighs in at 18.9%, and Cepacol at 14%.

perfect for a cheap Christmas booze up.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 08:01 - Nov 30 with 9170 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 07:56 - Nov 30 by aston_hoop

Good shout on the listerine, I just did some research

Q. - How much alcohol is in Listerine?

A - For example, original formula Listerine is about 54 proof with 26.9% alcohol, and many of the mint flavored mouthwashes are almost 22% alcohol. The alcohol content of Scope weighs in at 18.9%, and Cepacol at 14%.

perfect for a cheap Christmas booze up.

That's really interesting as I've always said the original is the only one that makes you feel like you've just dowsed your mouth after fire-breathing.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 08:46 - Nov 30 with 9117 viewspaulparker

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 17:53 - Nov 29 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Nice one Hoop Du Jour , il be checking that offer out , don't mind cans of Bud, much better than bottles , my old local used to have Budweiser on draft , I could drink that until the cows come home
also I have a mate who gets me boxes of Montepulciano , £18 for 6 bottles , at the moment our house looks like a warehouse at threshers

media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHG9Db36Gk6cNGg/giphy.gif

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 08:49 - Nov 30 with 9111 viewspaulparker

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 08:46 - Nov 30 by paulparker

Nice one Hoop Du Jour , il be checking that offer out , don't mind cans of Bud, much better than bottles , my old local used to have Budweiser on draft , I could drink that until the cows come home
also I have a mate who gets me boxes of Montepulciano , £18 for 6 bottles , at the moment our house looks like a warehouse at threshers

media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHG9Db36Gk6cNGg/giphy.gif

oh and if you fancy a good tipple of xmas and fed up with larger try this stuff , its the dogs bollox

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/grimbergen-blonde

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 10:14 - Nov 30 with 9049 viewsjohncharles

If you prefer real ale and craft beers try Adnams. Quick and cheap delivery. Free delivery on orders over £60. Try Ease Up IPA. Full of flavour and at 4.6% it's a reasonable pint which you can drink without falling over.

Strong and stable my arse.

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 10:27 - Nov 30 with 9035 viewsDiscodroids

great effort lads, and some great tips .

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 11:37 - Nov 30 with 8978 viewsDorse

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 10:27 - Nov 30 by Discodroids

great effort lads, and some great tips .

I was in my local Budgens this morning (pure class) and they had an IPA selection (6 bottles) for £8.00.

[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 11:40]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 11:47 - Nov 30 with 8962 viewskensalriser

I shall be partaking of the Waitrose offer of 25% off Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque to celebrate the coming of the New World Order before popping down to the Ritz to join the billionaire Barclay Brothers in a toast to the destruction of the establishment.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 12:07 - Nov 30 with 8940 viewsPhildo

I thought it was just me who hit the Majestic tasting counter with a cotton mouth. They were pushing various Gins in my local one on Saturday.
Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 12:09 - Nov 30 with 8927 viewsDiscodroids

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 11:47 - Nov 30 by kensalriser

I shall be partaking of the Waitrose offer of 25% off Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque to celebrate the coming of the New World Order before popping down to the Ritz to join the billionaire Barclay Brothers in a toast to the destruction of the establishment.

must your credo infest my thread Kensal ?..it was an effort, of sorts , to leave behind the Political cut and thrust which has plagued this forum for 6 months.

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 12:13 - Nov 30 with 8916 viewsKonk

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 12:07 - Nov 30 by Phildo

I thought it was just me who hit the Majestic tasting counter with a cotton mouth. They were pushing various Gins in my local one on Saturday.

We got all our wedding booze from Majestic — spent a very enjoyable hour chatting wine and trying various bottles in the shop before the manager sent us away with 8 bottles that were still 90% full, for us to continuing trying at home. So, if you want to scam free booze and you’re happy to travel the country and surrender your dignity, just pop into a different Majestic every weekend and tell them you’re getting wed. Lovely people.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 13:14 - Nov 30 with 8855 viewsrobith

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 22:45 - Nov 29 by CroydonCaptJack

I drink that Super Bock when I go to Portugal. I've never seen it here.
Nice one Disco.

Yeah I go to a music festival in Porto every year and the place is swimming in it. They do an ok stout there too.

In more poncy news, Selfridges has Nieepoort 2011 LBV port, the best non vintage I've ever had, for just £17 at the minute. Never seen it over here before.
Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 13:48 - Nov 30 with 8817 viewsDWQPR

Got a bottle of this last night in Waitrose for £17

Very warming on these cold winters nights. And if anyone wants a recommendation for a decent ale/stout then you couldn't get much better than this

Not cheap at £4.50 a bottle but bloody worth it.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 14:03 - Nov 30 with 8805 viewsDiscodroids

What a wonderful wonderful thread..id like to buy the op a drink . Ive taken up a bottle of super bock to the old man and 2o minutes later i can hear him play ry cooder classics on his harmonica.

Beer.its fackin great.

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 14:05 - Nov 30 with 8803 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

The full video of the guy in my and Dorse's gifs. Never seen anyone so drunk and able to move!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024