Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ugly bitter fans 18:26 - Dec 18 with 614 viewsWessiehomesPete

edit: I have friends in Colch who have issues towards towns and cities. I have friends in Ippy who have issues. I have friends in Norfolk who have issues. I have conflicting alliances where Hammers and Spurs supporters have issues.

What is WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU PEOPLE?

In the states our sports are not that polarizing. We have friendly rivalries. But in England it is positive Venom between one locale and another. I honestly don't understand that. :(
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 5:35]
Ugly bitter fans on 23:14 - Dec 18 with 563 viewsmrhappy

Have a wonderful Christmas brother .

We love you !
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 23:14]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Ugly bitter fans on 00:09 - Dec 19 with 548 viewsWessiehomesPete

Ugly bitter fans on 23:14 - Dec 18 by mrhappy

Have a wonderful Christmas brother .

We love you !
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 23:14]

I got your email Haps.

Just trying to ketchup .. Can u do a follow-up email? You and me and probably Des are hooking up that Sunday. And yes, as always, I pay for all the burgers and pints :D

Since I'm staying in Nodge, that's a freaking 2 hour train trip. B'Jeezus Christ! ;)

You have my phone number and email. Although I'm paying for a hotel in Nodge it would be a joy to spend a day with you in London.. It's just fake money from the D Mail and whatever..

Yeah, brother, inbox me. I don't even fly "coach." At this point in my life I don't fly "cheap seats."
Ugly bitter fans on 13:43 - Dec 19 with 492 viewsdjfart

Ummm...it's called being a football fan and is all part of the 'fun'. What you fail to realise, perhaps, is that these big clubs, especially in London, are so close to one another and it all gets very tribal. Wouldn't say that people have something wrong with them for choosing to take that stance though. Of course, some go a bit far with it, but you could say that about gun ownership in the US! ;-)
Ugly bitter fans on 16:31 - Dec 19 with 465 viewsWessiehomesPete

Well, thanks to trump, where somehow the other candidates got 54% to his 46% he won this antiquated thing called the electoral college that points a certain number of "electoral college" votes based on each of the 50 states, not the overall population. So yup, gun rights are a given. And senseless killings.

I think Al Gore also had won the popular vote in 2000 but Bush won the presidency.

To your other point, indeed, a kind of tribalism, but here we don't have to segregate and separate fans. Although there are some horror stories in Philadelphia and Oakland. Those NFL fans are hard. And I do count myself as an Oakland Raiders fan (even a one-time ST holder).. There are some very intimidating fan-bases.

Somehow I'm not feeling too threatened by Mansfield supporters ... unless someone here has another view about their lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024