Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL PL week 14 My Raiders win!! 05:28 - Dec 19 with 229 viewsWessiehomesPete

RSCO's complaint seems to suggest I should win my first title ever in 10 years :D ... Longer update to arrive, but meanwhile, Merry Christmas Everyone! Just wanted to touch base as we approach Christmas :) ... It has been a busy weekend and that would be a massive understatement. Mum has been under the weather...

Did you guys see the Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott jumping into the Salvation Army (charity) bucket?

Dallas owner Jerry Jones says he'll take the fine to the Supreme Court :D ... I'm a Redskins fan and such a Dallas hater but that freakin made me laugh out loud ;) .. Rookie Ezekiel is now a poster child for a valuable charity. And I hate to say it, that other rookie, QB Dak Prescott is money. DC Skins are very good but def Boys are something.

Updates shortly.

um:

It's 12:55 a.m. now.

Complete update and fixtures later Tuesday.

Anyways, Serious Raiders fan as a longtime one-time ST holder, the real thing, not just a TV watcher... Raidaz win!! :D .. was never a 49ers fan. Raidaz 19 San Diego 16 hahaha! Go the Silver and Black!

And the Skins thing, I attended the Oakland destruction of Washington in the early 80s Super Bowl in Tampa, Florida. You can see how I'm conflicted ;)

edit: will update the subject line once something is worth updating. Merry Christmas all :)

Genuinely, any NFL follower or otherwise merely a reader on this thread, u have a great holiday and wonderful 17 ahead. I'll try to put the coming playoffs into context where it's more than a post/thread.

I Love Our U's. Up Our U's.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 5:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024