Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? 11:12 - Jan 16 with 4933 viewsPeterHucker

I've lost track a bit of which players have definitely gone
Sandro's definitely gone, right?
what about Chery? Polter? Are those official yet? (i.e. it's been confirmed on the club site)

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:17 - Jan 16 with 4913 viewsMaggsinho

Polter and Sandro have been confirmed by the club, Chery not yet.
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:17 - Jan 16 with 4912 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Polters gone and I think Chery has been removed from the player profiles although no official announcement.
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:18 - Jan 16 with 4902 viewsPeterHucker

thanks for the clarification
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:20 - Jan 16 with 4891 viewsTacticalR

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:17 - Jan 16 by CroydonCaptJack

Polters gone and I think Chery has been removed from the player profiles although no official announcement.

It's a bit like Kremlinology - you only know someone has fallen from power when they disappear from from the photographs.

Air hostess clique

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:35 - Jan 16 with 4846 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:20 - Jan 16 by TacticalR

It's a bit like Kremlinology - you only know someone has fallen from power when they disappear from from the photographs.

Not a bit like Russia. We have 4 Year Plans.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:38 - Jan 16 with 4831 viewsJamie

Chery has been announced by his new club but not by QPR yet so presumably not yet completely finalised.
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:42 - Jan 16 with 4817 viewsessextaxiboy

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:38 - Jan 16 by Jamie

Chery has been announced by his new club but not by QPR yet so presumably not yet completely finalised.

Hows old Jermaine Defoe doing? , you know , .the bloke you told me was washed up and couldnt do it any more ,,,

Wiki says 31 in 71 if that helps ............ in the Prem
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:45 - Jan 16 with 4802 viewsFDC

To Old Oak Common Comrades!

Login to get fewer ads

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 12:02 - Jan 16 with 4741 viewsAntti_Heinola

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:42 - Jan 16 by essextaxiboy

Hows old Jermaine Defoe doing? , you know , .the bloke you told me was washed up and couldnt do it any more ,,,

He's surprised me I have to say. But it still wouldn't have been worth the £80k per week and am still very sure he'd end up exactly as our other 'big names' at our place. He's got a lot this season, but a fair few have been pens.
Have to give him credit.

Bare bones.

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 12:03 - Jan 16 with 4732 viewsWestbourneR

Jamie! I've missed you.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 13:50 - Jan 16 with 4464 viewskingsburyR

I wouldn't count your chickens just yet r.e. Chery.

China have majorly changed their foreign player quota system and Sky are reporting certain deals will now fall through.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 14:59 - Jan 16 with 4321 viewsJamie

No doubt very wealthy indeed on his £3.6m per year salary that we couldn't afford then, can't afford now and won't be able to afford anytime in the foreseeable future.
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 17:17 - Jan 16 with 4126 viewsWestbourneR

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 14:59 - Jan 16 by Jamie

No doubt very wealthy indeed on his £3.6m per year salary that we couldn't afford then, can't afford now and won't be able to afford anytime in the foreseeable future.

Yeah but how is Mark Hughes?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 10:18 - Jan 17 with 3831 viewsterryb

I understand that the Chery move is now official.
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 10:32 - Jan 17 with 3779 views2Thomas2Bowles

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 10:18 - Jan 17 by terryb

I understand that the Chery move is now official.

Sounds like a Sky line...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:02 - Jan 17 with 3728 viewsFredManRave

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:45 - Jan 16 by FDC

To Old Oak Common Comrades!

Is that the space equipment moniterer. She's quite fit.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 10:45 - Jan 19 with 3490 viewsPeterHucker

What about Karl Henry? Has he gone yet?
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 10:48 - Jan 19 with 3476 viewsfrancisbowles

Chery and Henry still around, officially.

Waiting on money for the first, the latter looking for a club.
Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:54 - Jan 19 with 3406 viewsAitch

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 10:48 - Jan 19 by francisbowles

Chery and Henry still around, officially.

Waiting on money for the first, the latter looking for a club.

I've got a 3 iron he can have.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 15:26 - Jan 19 with 3222 viewslave16

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 11:54 - Jan 19 by Aitch

I've got a 3 iron he can have.

Have we lost our Cherry yet

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 10:23 - Jan 22 with 2965 viewsHayesender

Polter and Sandro gone, but Cherry still listed

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chery, Polter etc who's definitely gone? on 12:00 - Jan 22 with 2848 viewsE17hoop

Does anyone remember when FB was in charge and Dexter Blackstock went to Forest? He disappeared from the pre-game big screen videos, the club shop merch and everywhere in, what felt like, seconds.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024