Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday 17:43 - Jan 21 with 1484 viewsmfb_cufc

Week 24 Results

CRYSTAL PALACE 0 EVERTON 1

Palace remain without a league win under Allardyce, as they lose to a goal in the 87th minute. Only 2 (sevebalo and noah4x4) got this spot-on, but 12 did have the outcome.

ASTON VILLA 2 PRESTON 2
Preston came from 2-0 down to claim a draw. Nobody had this spot-on, though 5 did get the outcome. There were 17 who predicted a win for Villa, with 8 going for a 2-1.

DERBY 3 READING 2
Ince scored his ninth goal in eleven games, as Derby came from behind to improve their play-off hopes. No 3 pointers for anybody here either, but a big 16 did have the outcome, with 8 going for a 2-1.

MK DONS 5 NORTHAMPTON 3
MK Dons come out on top in this eight goal thriller. It goes without saying nobody had this spot-on, though Pinault_Noir did predict MK to score 5, and there were 12 who got the outcome.

WALSALL 3 BRISTOL ROVERS 1
Walsall condemn Rovers to a sixth-straight away defeat. Yet another game with no 3 pointers, though a big 15 did have the outcome, with 8 going for a 2-1.

WYCOMBE 1 LUTON 1
10-man Luton get their eighth red card of the season, as they fail to hold on against their play-off rivals. Well done to burnsieespana for incredibly being the only one to have this spot-on. I say incredible because this game was between the teams fifth and sixth in the league, and I would expect the popular 1-1 to have had more votes. There was just 2 who got the outcome.

This was the worst week of the season for those important 3 pointers, but the wins for Everton, Derby, MK Dons and Walsall, ensured most members managed to get 3 or 4 points. There were three members (as mentioned above), who had one 3 pointer each, the best of which was noah4x4, who was the only one to get two other outcomes. Those 5 points were only enough to give him a share of the weeks top scorer honour, for the second week running, as that score was also achieved by basher2010, but in his case with five other outcomes.

In the Premier, with nine of the ten who posted scoring 3 or 4 points, it is virtually status quo in this league, though a significant 3 pointer for burnsieespana, enabled him to increase his lead by a point. The only changes see ethicsgirl drop two places, due to what must be a first ever no show, and jonestones and Tropical_Us exchanging places. What must also be a first ever no show from BFG as well, has made his chances of avoiding the drop that much harder.

In Division One, the top scoring effort from basher2010, also enabled him to increase his lead by a point. There is only one change in this league, and it is the weeks other top scorer, the resurgent noah4x4, moving up another two places, and into the other automatic spot. A no show from OhOriOri has not helped his chances of avoiding the wooden spoon.

A reminder for the eight members still left in the Happy Cup. The fixtures for the quarter-final games are for this weekend, and can be found on the Happy Cup thread.

THE TABLES (172 out of 280 played)
(Tie-breaker: Most 3 pointers, and then the first to post)

Week 25 Fixtures From this weeks guest sevebalo.

LIVERPOOL v WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS (FA Cup 12.30)
CHELSEA v BRENTFORD (FA Cup)
LINCOLN CITY v BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION (FA Cup)
MIDDLESBROUGH v ACCRINGTON STANLEY (FA Cup)
OXFORD UNITED v NEWCASTLE UNITED (FA Cup)
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v WYCOMBE WANDERERS (FA Cup)
QPR v BURTON ALBION
FLEETWOOD TOWN v SOUTHEND UNITED
MANSFIELD TOWN v LEYTON ORIENT
YEOVIL TOWN v DONCASTER ROVERS

DON'T FORGET THE DEADLINE THIS WEEK IS 12.30

Good luck everybody.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 12:04]

mfb

Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 12:32 - Jan 28 with 462 viewsBlue4U2

LIVERPOOL v WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS (FA Cup 12.30) 3-1
CHELSEA v BRENTFORD (FA Cup) rest to follow shortly
QPR v BURTON ALBION
MANSFIELD TOWN v LEYT
Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 12:33 - Jan 28 with 461 viewsjonestones

LIVERPOOL v WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS (FA Cup 12.30)
CHELSEA v BRENTFORD (FA Cup) 3-0
LINCOLN CITY v BRIGHTON & HOVE 1ALBION (FA Cup) 1-0
MIDDLESBROUGH v ACCRINGTON STANLEY (FA Cup) 2-0
OXFORD UNITED v NEWCASTLE UNITED (FA Cup) 1-3
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v WYCOMBE WANDERERS (FA Cup) 5-0
QPR v BURTON ALBION 2-1
FLEETWOOD TOWN v SOUTHEND UNITED 2-2
MANSFIELD TOWN v LEYTON ORIENT 3-0
YEOVIL TOWN v DONCASTER ROVERS 1-2

Cheers
Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 12:34 - Jan 28 with 458 viewsjonestones

And I thought I was going to be the last one to predict!
Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 12:35 - Jan 28 with 457 viewsjonestones

You're running later than me Blue4U!
Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 12:51 - Jan 28 with 454 viewsBlue4U2

LIVERPOOL v WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS (FA Cup 12.30) 3-1 (already posted)

CHELSEA v BRENTFORD (FA Cup) 3-2
LINCOLN CITY v BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION (FA Cup) 1-1
MIDDLESBROUGH v ACCRINGTON STANLEY (FA Cup) 2-0
OXFORD UNITED v NEWCASTLE UNITED (FA Cup) 2-3
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v WYCOMBE WANDERERS (FA Cup) 3-1
QPR v BURTON ALBION 2-0
FLEETWOOD TOWN v SOUTHEND UNITED 2-1
MANSFIELD TOWN v LEYTON ORIENT 2-2
YEOVIL TOWN v DONCASTER ROVERS 1-4
Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 12:53 - Jan 28 with 452 viewsBlue4U2

Sorry all, computer problems, just when I really needed it to work properly!!
Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 13:04 - Jan 28 with 449 viewsmfb_cufc

Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 12:32 - Jan 28 by Blue4U2

LIVERPOOL v WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS (FA Cup 12.30) 3-1
CHELSEA v BRENTFORD (FA Cup) rest to follow shortly
QPR v BURTON ALBION
MANSFIELD TOWN v LEYT

I know it is only two minutes past the the deadline, but I can't allow you to have the Liverpool v Wolves prediction, especially as Wolves scored in the first minute. Sorry about that, but I have to be fair to everybody.

mfb

Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 17:06 - Jan 28 with 423 viewsBlue4U2

Happy League 2016/17 Week 25 (of 38) - Deadline 12.30 Saturday on 13:04 - Jan 28 by mfb_cufc

I know it is only two minutes past the the deadline, but I can't allow you to have the Liverpool v Wolves prediction, especially as Wolves scored in the first minute. Sorry about that, but I have to be fair to everybody.

No worries, even though I was too busy trying to get the computer to work rather than look at another site - ie scores updates
Immaterial anyway as I got it wrong !! Roll on Wolves sorry to any Liverpool fans!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024