Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My March itinerary 15:27 - Feb 9 with 741 viewsWessiehomesPete

Sorry.

Norwich v Blackburn
Colchester v Mansfield
Norwich v Barnsley

The Mail paid for my hotel.

*oh no, Pete gets banned! ;D go on then.
My March itinerary on 15:37 - Feb 9 with 734 viewsWessiehomesPete

Its a JOKE!

This post is a wind-up you nutters! :D
My March itinerary on 17:04 - Feb 9 with 710 viewsdurham_exile

Is there any possibility that the President could ban you from actually leaving the country?

[Post edited 9 Feb 2017 17:06]

Durham_exile

My March itinerary on 18:57 - Feb 9 with 677 viewsgerry_us

My March itinerary on 17:04 - Feb 9 by durham_exile

Is there any possibility that the President could ban you from actually leaving the country?

We can but hope. My plans for Mansfield game on hold.
My March itinerary on 21:11 - Feb 9 with 657 viewsWessiehomesPete

My March itinerary on 17:04 - Feb 9 by durham_exile

From the country that believes it invented irony.

Seriously?

Wow. When you have a Yank who can dish it out served cold, you lot crumble?

Brits who are known to grimace and make it look like a smile.

Well, at least I keep the threads moving. What're the other topics. Mid-table mediocrity?
My March itinerary on 21:36 - Feb 9 with 641 viewsWessiehomesPete

What the heck do you nutter butters think I'm doing?

Oh yeah, as long as we're talking, I now have a season ticket for Ipswich.

Really??

OMG, what is going on here?
My March itinerary on 22:28 - Feb 9 with 624 viewsLeadbelly

My March itinerary on 21:11 - Feb 9 by WessiehomesPete

Seriously?

Well, at least I keep the threads moving. What're the other topics. Mid-table mediocrity?

An alternative view is that the more you post the fewer posts are made by others.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

My March itinerary on 22:32 - Feb 9 with 622 viewsjonestones

My March itinerary on 22:28 - Feb 9 by Leadbelly

An alternative view is that the more you post the fewer posts are made by others.

I whole heartedly agree.
My March itinerary on 22:35 - Feb 9 with 619 viewsjonestones

How is your new Self Service thread going Mr 'Well, at least I keep the threads moving'?
Login to get fewer ads

My March itinerary on 00:01 - Feb 10 with 587 viewswessex_exile

My March itinerary on 21:11 - Feb 9 by WessiehomesPete

Seriously?

Good grief - you think the self-indulgent 'me, me,me, look at me' clamouring that you constantly serve up keeps the threads moving? You're an idiot Pete, plain and simple.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

My March itinerary on 00:10 - Feb 10 with 583 viewsWessiehomesPete

My March itinerary on 22:35 - Feb 9 by jonestones

How is your new Self Service thread going Mr 'Well, at least I keep the threads moving'?

I am one of the Holy Grails of this thing called the Self Service..

I didn't expect anyone to post.

But we did achieve 1000 posts back in the day.

Now it's all about Colchester United blah blah blah and nothing else.

No wonder we have no actual fan base anymore. The club is irrelevant .. Locals attend Ipswich, Nowwich, Braintree, Stanway, West Ham, *kill me* Cheesy and Spurs..

You're a supporter of a club that is a monolith..

Why the F would I set for even a day in Colch? At least people in M'Boro and Reading are nice.

Norwich FC treats me royally. I'm good with that.
My March itinerary on 00:38 - Feb 10 with 571 viewswessex_exile

My March itinerary on 00:10 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

No wonder we have no actual fan base anymore. The club is irrelevant .. Locals attend Ipswich, Nowwich, Braintree, Stanway, West Ham, *kill me* Cheesy and Spurs..

Why the F would I set for even a day in Colch? At least people in M'Boro and Reading are nice.

Bye

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

My March itinerary on 02:33 - Feb 10 with 557 viewsWessiehomesPete

My March itinerary on 00:38 - Feb 10 by wessex_exile

Bye

Bye
My March itinerary on 06:17 - Feb 10 with 548 viewsLeadbelly

My March itinerary on 00:10 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

More words to prove you are "a genuinely nice bloke"? I'm convinced.

My March itinerary on 08:12 - Feb 10 with 532 viewsWessiehomesPete

My March itinerary on 06:17 - Feb 10 by Leadbelly

More words to prove you are "a genuinely nice bloke"? I'm convinced.

I don't know who are and I couldn't care less.

Am I attending Mansfield? Yeah still will do. With a friend who also doesn't post here anymore.

I have no idea why Daniel invited me back to the board. That half year away was excellent.

At least Norwich treats me with class. Class organization with ambition. At least they get 26-27,000 per game unlike PIsswich and their 15,000.

I get the royal treatment at Carrow including the best seats when I say I'm attending, champagne greeting, three course meal, meet and greet. Meanwhile at the Weston Homes I'm lucky to even get a sandwich.

Sometimes at the Weston Homes it feels like a zombie apocalypse .. an absolutely dead atmosphere.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2017 8:20]
My March itinerary on 10:59 - Feb 10 with 500 viewsdurham_exile

My March itinerary on 08:12 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

Am I attending Mansfield? Yeah still will do. With a friend who also doesn't post here anymore.

I have no idea why Daniel invited me back to the board. That half year away was excellent.

At least Norwich treats me with class. Class organization with ambition. At least they get 26-27,000 per game unlike PIsswich and their 15,000.

I get the royal treatment at Carrow including the best seats when I say I'm attending, champagne greeting, three course meal, meet and greet. Meanwhile at the Weston Homes I'm lucky to even get a sandwich.

Sometimes at the Weston Homes it feels like a zombie apocalypse .. an absolutely dead atmosphere.

If that really is your view of the WHCS and Colchester, then why bother to attend the Mansfield game at all.

I stated in an earlier post that we dont need mercenaries and that remains my position.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

My March itinerary on 11:26 - Feb 10 with 497 viewsLeadbelly

My March itinerary on 08:12 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

And how is it that Colchester Utd fail to treat you with class? Do they not roll out the red carpet when you attend? Do they not pay for your hotel? Do they not ensure you are kept fed and watered throughout your visit? The least they could do is pay for the flights. I do find it very strange that you are treated so harshly by the club, especially as you are nothing but positive about them in your comments here and on the OMB.

I've had a season ticket for 20 years and the club very kindly allow me to pay for that, for my train and bus fares, for a beer before and after the game and also for everything else I might want. I think the same applies to all other fans who attend games. It is, quite frankly, outrageous that the club should expect you to do the same. What are they thinking?

This is a terrible injustice and I shall be writing to Mr Cowling to express my displeasure that he has failed in his duty to you and demand remedial action is taken as a matter of urgency. I'll keep you posted.

My March itinerary on 12:07 - Feb 10 with 489 viewsdurham_exile

My March itinerary on 11:26 - Feb 10 by Leadbelly

And how is it that Colchester Utd fail to treat you with class? Do they not roll out the red carpet when you attend? Do they not pay for your hotel? Do they not ensure you are kept fed and watered throughout your visit? The least they could do is pay for the flights. I do find it very strange that you are treated so harshly by the club, especially as you are nothing but positive about them in your comments here and on the OMB.

I've had a season ticket for 20 years and the club very kindly allow me to pay for that, for my train and bus fares, for a beer before and after the game and also for everything else I might want. I think the same applies to all other fans who attend games. It is, quite frankly, outrageous that the club should expect you to do the same. What are they thinking?

This is a terrible injustice and I shall be writing to Mr Cowling to express my displeasure that he has failed in his duty to you and demand remedial action is taken as a matter of urgency. I'll keep you posted.

LB - simply brilliant!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

My March itinerary on 15:44 - Feb 10 with 468 viewsWessiehomesPete

My March itinerary on 12:07 - Feb 10 by durham_exile

LB - simply brilliant!

Up the U's

Pete, you used to be one of my favourite people.

What is this mob mentality?

It's one poster versus a mob. It's not as if there are 10 of us versus 10-20 of you.

I'm feeling nostalgic about my Reading board days. Early 90s. Those blokes are hard and I love their chant, Readin' Readin" We'll Kick your Fkn Head In.

Reading fans make Colchester fans look like kitty cats.

Before I even knew where Colchester was I knew where the biscuit eaters were... Far west of London. But you only call em that in the know. You call the Royals that as a non fan? Fighting words.

I know more about English football than you may imagine.

Cheers.
My March itinerary on 15:55 - Feb 10 with 464 viewsjonestones

My March itinerary on 11:26 - Feb 10 by Leadbelly

That made me laugh out loud!

Brilliant!
My March itinerary on 15:58 - Feb 10 with 461 viewsdurham_exile

My March itinerary on 15:44 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

Pete, you used to be one of my favourite people.

What is this mob mentality?

It's one poster versus a mob. It's not as if there are 10 of us versus 10-20 of you.

I'm feeling nostalgic about my Reading board days. Early 90s. Those blokes are hard and I love their chant, Readin' Readin" We'll Kick your Fkn Head In.

Reading fans make Colchester fans look like kitty cats.

Before I even knew where Colchester was I knew where the biscuit eaters were... Far west of London. But you only call em that in the know. You call the Royals that as a non fan? Fighting words.

I know more about English football than you may imagine.

Cheers.

At the risk of continuing this unnecessary exchange, you fail to understand that I dont care about Reading or Norwich or any other irrelevant subject that you constantly introduce.

You have nailed your colours to other masts and I simply asked the question why do you continue to denigrate Colchester and the WHCS in favour of these strange bedfellows.

Mercenaries not required, simply as.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

My March itinerary on 16:01 - Feb 10 with 461 viewsWessiehomesPete

My March itinerary on 15:55 - Feb 10 by jonestones

That made me laugh out loud!

Brilliant!

Me too!

I can take the pss and I can get it back too!

After 10-15 years I can't take it??

I'm like Go On Then!

You know, being a Colchester supporter is filled with year after year of pain.

Our club sucks. Doesn't mean I don't love us. *Big Sigh* Playoffs? Can we at least sniff the playoffs?
My March itinerary on 14:27 - Feb 12 with 373 viewsmrhappy

For what it's worth I landed in Colchester in 2005 the mega promotion season - the place was simply buzzin and in dreamland - that was 11-12 years ago - what an introduction. I loved layer Road and my young son and I used to cycle there and lock our bikes up in the ground. Great place for football. I remember you beating my beloved Rams 3-1 in the cup. I think you also done us 4-3 - not sure - but either way - I stormed the Derby coach in disgust and confronted the players ! Haha. Then it was onto the WHCS.

Times change but I would not swap my memories for anything or anyone - it's what life is all about .

It was at that time I had the brain wave - the Happy League . The rest is history.

Well done all loyal supporters - x
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 14:36]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

My March itinerary on 21:34 - Feb 12 with 316 viewsWessiehomesPete

Inbox me brother or email me.

I'm not posting here anymore.

You have my phone number. You have my email.

get in touch that way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024