Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June 12:05 - Jun 12 with 1064 viewsdurham_exile

Season ticket packages to be announced on 19 June, to be closely followed by the hotly awaited League fixtures.

Colchester United will play the following teams this season:

Carlisle
Grimsby
Morecambe
Port Vale
Accrington Stanley
Mansfield
Notts County
Crewe
Lincoln City
Chesterfield
Coventry
Forest Green Rovers
Cheltenham
Newport

Wycombe
Stevenage
Cambridge
Barnet
Crawley
Swindon
Luton
Yeovil
Exeter

The silence on the transfer front is deafening at present.

We definitely need another striker.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 12:19 - Jun 21 with 982 viewsdurham_exile

At least we get an early look at Billy Kee as we play Accrington Stanley first league game of the season and finish at Exeter.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 13:41 - Jun 21 with 967 viewsLeadbelly

Throughout the entire season I have just two Saturdays with something already booked...day 3 of England v West Indies at Lords on 9 September and a trip to see a friend of mine playing Mr Rochester in Jane Eyre at the National Theatre on 7 October. How absolutely bloody typical they both clash with home games.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 16:28 - Jun 21 with 956 viewsnoah4x4

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 13:41 - Jun 21 by Leadbelly

Throughout the entire season I have just two Saturdays with something already booked...day 3 of England v West Indies at Lords on 9 September and a trip to see a friend of mine playing Mr Rochester in Jane Eyre at the National Theatre on 7 October. How absolutely bloody typical they both clash with home games.

Lead.....I feel your pain.

League cricket usually ends in August so I typically only ever miss two U's home games. But this year SNEL cricket extends three weekends into September, plus we have Luton and Cambridge away. I don't mind missing Accrington Stanley away, but this is a bummer. Given the price of STs then the U's must prevail......

....and we know it will rain about 11.00 am on 9th September and play will be abandoned.
League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 19:43 - Jun 21 with 932 viewswessex_exile

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 13:41 - Jun 21 by Leadbelly

If you want, I can give a quick synopsis of Jane Eyre so you don't have to miss the game?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 20:54 - Jun 21 with 914 viewsLeadbelly

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 19:43 - Jun 21 by wessex_exile

If you want, I can give a quick synopsis of Jane Eyre so you don't have to miss the game?

Nasty aunt, boarding school, shag the boss as I recall. Not seen it for a while though.

I've seen my mate on TV and film but not on stage so I'll forego the football on this occasion.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 23:06 - Jun 21 with 892 viewswessex_exile

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 20:54 - Jun 21 by Leadbelly

Nasty aunt, boarding school, shag the boss as I recall. Not seen it for a while though.

I've seen my mate on TV and film but not on stage so I'll forego the football on this occasion.

Yeah, don't think it's changed much in the last 170 years - tell your mate to dodge Bertha though...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

League Two Fixtures due at 0900hrs on 21 June on 23:11 - Jun 21 with 890 viewsoxfcolu

Always feel better when the fixtures come out,it feels so close to our team finally announcing whoes staying and what random free transfers are coming our way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024