Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenilworth Rd on Saturday 17:00 - Aug 15 with 911 viewswessex_exile

For anyone maybe thinking about deciding on the day to travel over, the game is all-ticket, and sales end at 2pm Friday. It was fortunate I checked myself, as I was just planning to travel and pay at the gate.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Kenilworth Rd on Saturday on 21:32 - Aug 15 with 880 viewsnoah4x4

I am still involved with cricket, so will miss another couple of away games. But I don't regret not going to Luton.

Worst legroom of any, stewards demanding 'sit down' when it is a physical impossibility for all except for Tom Thumb and Kylie Minogue. No proper pub (conservative club is OK, but packed). Ghastly place.
Kenilworth Rd on Saturday on 19:28 - Aug 16 with 836 viewswessex_exile

Kenilworth Rd on Saturday on 21:32 - Aug 15 by noah4x4

I am still involved with cricket, so will miss another couple of away games. But I don't regret not going to Luton.

Worst legroom of any, stewards demanding 'sit down' when it is a physical impossibility for all except for Tom Thumb and Kylie Minogue. No proper pub (conservative club is OK, but packed). Ghastly place.

You won't get an argument from me on any of that Noah. Possibly, if my ill-fated trip to Accy Stanley had been a 'success' (as in, I'd actually got there), I might have been tempted to give Lootown a swerve myself. However, withdrawal symptoms being what they are, looks like I need a U's fix :-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Kenilworth Rd on Saturday on 17:14 - Aug 17 with 786 viewsbwildered

Relegation battle Noah ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Kenilworth Rd on Saturday on 23:41 - Aug 17 with 750 viewsnoah4x4

Yep, Bewildered. Scored for West Indies two weeks ago; then Essex v Kent tonight (World record opening stand); tomorrow Essex Development XI.....then up next is the relegation battle at Upminster.......

.....but back to footie for the Forest Green relegation six pointer......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024