Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dion Sembi Ferris 17:21 - Aug 15 with 1026 viewsbwildered

Dion Sembi Ferris has contract cancelled by mutual consent .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Dion Sembi Ferris on 18:44 - Aug 15 with 1009 viewsburnsieespana

Never seen him play but does not surprise me based on comments over the last year or so.
Dion Sembi Ferris on 18:45 - Aug 15 with 1009 viewsLeadbelly

Not a surprise and not a loss either.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Dion Sembi Ferris on 21:20 - Aug 15 with 984 viewsnoah4x4

Totally agree. Physically not robust enough, but that is a shame as he has pace and skills. No room in the modern game for traditional wingers that can't defend.
Dion Sembi Ferris on 21:26 - Aug 15 with 981 viewsLeadbelly

Out of interest, how long of his 3 year contract was remaining?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Dion Sembi Ferris on 22:36 - Aug 15 with 964 viewsthrillseeker

Poor Durham - he is not going to be happy with this news although to me it should have happened sooner.

I wish DSF well
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 22:36]
Dion Sembi Ferris on 23:13 - Aug 15 with 949 viewsdurham_exile

Dion Sembi Ferris on 22:36 - Aug 15 by thrillseeker

Poor Durham - he is not going to be happy with this news although to me it should have happened sooner.

I wish DSF well
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 22:36]

Thrillseeker - I am certainly not happy with this news.

DSF had pace, skill and like another player who will remain nameless was not given a chance in the first team.

I wouldn't mind so much if we were replacing these players but we are not.

Strike force paper thin, injuries still taking their toll.

JM must get the team motivated and quick or it is going to be a very long and unproductive season.
At least he can take solace in the fact that Steve Bruce is also under immense pressure.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Dion Sembi Ferris on 07:15 - Aug 16 with 933 viewsnoah4x4

Durham, I watched him week after week in the under U23's (was U21's) and before that at younger age groups. He has all the pace and skill, but a puff of wind would blow him over. Useless when defending. If not robust enough at that level he wouldn't ever compete in Division Two.

Getting too old to continue at age group level where we also adopt modern wing backs rather than pure wingers that are one dimensional. Sent out on loan to 'man up'. Drops down pecking older simply because we have better players. He had plenty of chances to impress and if he can't at U23 we can't risk him in the first team (except in Mickey Mouse cups). These youngsters are certainty not being discarded without having opportunity. The U23 competition and related cup is seriously challenging, and the players get proper match time every week.

But watch for young George Brown coming through in the modern wing back role. Ferocious at dispossessing the opposition, KVY is also vastly better than Sembie-Ferris. We also (IMHO) have two better young centre forwards than Bonne in the pipeline, but they need more match time at U23.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024