Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Bidwell s the answer .. 23:29 - Sep 12 with 6835 viewsdachiltern

... wtf is the question?

I'll start with -who brings nothing to the party?
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:31 - Sep 12 with 4919 viewsFDC

Ridiculous
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:33 - Sep 12 with 4897 viewsAntti_Heinola

Been playing well this season and one of the few who didn't get bullied tonight. Weird OP.

Bare bones.

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:37 - Sep 12 with 4861 viewsdachiltern

2.receives the ball, turns inside and passes back to the centre backs.
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:38 - Sep 12 with 4845 viewsWatford_Ranger

6 or 7 out of 10 every week. He's never spectacular and very rarely outright bad. Weird target given the other candidates.
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:40 - Sep 12 with 4836 viewsdachiltern

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:38 - Sep 12 by Watford_Ranger

6 or 7 out of 10 every week. He's never spectacular and very rarely outright bad. Weird target given the other candidates.

Take a view of his positioning and reaction for the 2nd goal we conceded.
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:43 - Sep 12 with 4809 viewskarl

Jesus Dave, glad I wasn't there this morning when you found out someone had pi$$Ed on your cornflakes. Had a good rant though, good man!
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:43 - Sep 12 with 4811 viewsHadders

I really like how ball-hungry and attack-minded he is, often bombing into space and giving us an option to go left.
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:44 - Sep 12 with 4801 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I think I know what the question is:

Which Championship left back plays for a Championship club to a Championship standard?
Login to get fewer ads

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:47 - Sep 12 with 4778 viewsWadR

Thought he was good tonight as he has been all season.

Since Holloway took over, he's barely played half a dozen games with a winger in front of him. Because of this, he frequently ends up in 2 on 1 situations and when he receives the ball, he seldom has any remotely easy forward passes available to him.
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:48 - Sep 12 with 4766 viewskarl

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:44 - Sep 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

Which Championship left back plays for a Championship club to a Championship standard?

Or,
Who put the 'Golden' in Dave's Golden Grahams this morning?
If Bidwell s the answer .. (n/t) on 00:02 - Sep 13 with 4705 viewsdachiltern

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:48 - Sep 12 by karl

Or,
Who put the 'Golden' in Dave's Golden Grahams this morning?

[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 0:05]
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 00:06 - Sep 13 with 4690 viewsNorthernr

Who's played well so far this season?
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 00:17 - Sep 13 with 4644 viewsichbinnaughty

Who is Mr & Mrs Bidwell's son?
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 00:22 - Sep 13 with 4623 viewsconnell10

He looks like a ninja turtle but he ain't to bad!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 00:33 - Sep 13 with 4595 viewsLazyFan

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 00:22 - Sep 13 by connell10

He looks like a ninja turtle but he ain't to bad!

I agree.
I have said before he is not the answer. He was bought as left-mid Les believed they could turn into a Bard as LB. He does not have the pace for it. He did not do anything of note.

When Lua Lua came on and went at his man you saw the difference. Millwall RB was booked tugging him back and they then with the subs used had to stand off him with two players. This allowed Lua to cross for our equaliser.

If we are forced to play Robinson, then I would start with Lua ahead of him. Time for Bidwell to have a rest.

The question is do we have a wing-back in the style of the Bard. The answer for Bidwell is no.

zzzzzzzzzz

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 03:44 - Sep 13 with 4495 viewstimcocking

I sometimes wonder if there arent Chelsea posters on here literally winding us up with crazy posts. I tell you what, you have to be faultless to avoid heavy criticism nowadays. If we had Messi playing for us, we'd probably have somebody moaning he doesn't track back enough.

Bidwell is ok. I'd take him over Assou Ekotto or Bosingwa every time. If he's struggling, it's because of our 'fans' not making him feel comfortable.
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 05:23 - Sep 13 with 4455 viewsHayesender

Ha, I love the fact we've gone from best midfield three in the championship to looking for scapegoats in the space of three days.

Can't wait to see what's said after we (probably) lose on Saturday

Poll: Shamima Beghum

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 06:30 - Sep 13 with 4384 viewsGloucs_R

This board has more trolls than an Icelandic fairytale 😀

Poll: Are we staying up?

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 07:17 - Sep 13 with 4304 viewsozranger

I think Bidwell's problem is that he is unsure where he is playing - a wingback in a 352 formation or a left side FB in a 442 or similar formation. Bidwell always presents himself for the ball when the opportunity arises, but he doesn't seem to want to take on the defence and create a crossing situation. Again, I think it is a lot to do with confidence, as it is with Wsolek. Not only confidence in themselves, but also, in Bidwell's case, confidence that the defence can handle itself. Bidwell is a defender having been put into a position of left wing back that tends to play more back than forward. I'm looking forward to him growing into the position better and eventually steaming down the left crossing the ball for our forwards.
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 08:10 - Sep 13 with 4183 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Was very pleased with Bidwell last night. Positioining generally god, vocal, leadership, strong tackling and bombed forward positively. Would like to see him go on the outside more but, as has been pointed out on here, he usually has no-one with him on that wing so is often forced to check back rather than run up a blind alley and lose it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 08:16 - Sep 13 with 4162 viewssexton

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 00:33 - Sep 13 by LazyFan

I agree.
I have said before he is not the answer. He was bought as left-mid Les believed they could turn into a Bard as LB. He does not have the pace for it. He did not do anything of note.

When Lua Lua came on and went at his man you saw the difference. Millwall RB was booked tugging him back and they then with the subs used had to stand off him with two players. This allowed Lua to cross for our equaliser.

If we are forced to play Robinson, then I would start with Lua ahead of him. Time for Bidwell to have a rest.

The question is do we have a wing-back in the style of the Bard. The answer for Bidwell is no.

Eh? I saw Bidwell play many times for Brentford and every single one was at left back.

People on these boards got over-excited when we signed him, thinking we had nicked another Martin Rowlands. Yes he was their captain, but a non-talking skipper in the mould of Ned. He played very well in some very good Brentford sides, but he was clearly solid rather than spectacular. Drop him into our madhouse and it wasn't a complete surprise he struggled.

I think he's done much better this year. Clearly the formation, with no winger ahead of him, doesn't suit him as well as the 4-4-2 he was used to down the road. But once he settles he should be a solid 7 most weeks with the odd 8 on his good days.
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 08:26 - Sep 13 with 4132 viewsCroydonCaptJack

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 23:44 - Sep 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

Which is the correct answer!

I agree, he is about this level and hasn't been that bad this season. He actually put a couple of decent crosses in last night. As others have said, strange OP.
If Bidwell s the answer .. on 09:05 - Sep 13 with 4065 viewssimmo

This thread is one of a few that's mostly bóllocks.

If this some fans reaction to a draw at home then start preparing your sensitive souls now for Saturday when we actually lose.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 10:54 - Sep 13 with 3951 viewsTacticalR

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 05:23 - Sep 13 by Hayesender

Ha, I love the fact we've gone from best midfield three in the championship to looking for scapegoats in the space of three days.

Can't wait to see what's said after we (probably) lose on Saturday

After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that we shouldn't lose any more games of football, as this does not lead to success and causes a great deal of unhappiness.

I have prepared a Powerpoint presentation outlining my views on the subject and sent copies to the board.

Air hostess clique

If Bidwell s the answer .. on 13:33 - Sep 13 with 3829 viewsRBlockG

He gets an unfare wrap imo. Always someone moaning about him in R block. Steady performer and young enough to improve.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024