Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. 08:01 - Sep 13 with 4098 viewsShotKneesHoop

"I've got a new team. I changed a team that wasn't good enough, but I didn't get them in for the start of the season. People need to be patient. They've got players here now who can take them on to another level." = 'Arry Pinocchio Redknobb after losing 2 - 0 to Leeds.

The new level for Birmingham is Division One at this rate.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 08:09 - Sep 13 with 4045 viewsNorthernr

Assuming his knee doesn't cruelly force him to resign (again) it's going to run pretty much like this...

July-August - Wwewll its not my team is it? These players were no good for Zola, who's fentastic, and they're no good for anybody else, I need new players or we'll just lose every week.

15 players signed

September-October - There's a long way to go, they need time to bed in, there's aways a team that comes on with a late run and that could be us this season.

November - Wewll there's a lot of injuries you know. When we get the boy Jota/Colin/Gallagher back we'll be alright.

December - We perhaps need to get one or two bodies in during January. I don't know what the financial situation is you'll have to ask the chairman.

January - Four permanent signings, four loans.
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 08:12 - Sep 13 with 4031 viewseghamranger

15 new players, some loans, Bondy back as a driver from sandbanks/ piano player.

Leeds are a decent team though.

His knees seem to be ok at the mo
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 08:49 - Sep 13 with 3938 viewsPommyhoop

Just been on one of their forums to see if they've seen sense yet.
Apparently not.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 08:53 - Sep 13 with 3919 viewsShotKneesHoop

Watch him in the next transfer window. Another 5 out, and another 15 of his mates in.

That's if he lasts that long.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 09:00 - Sep 13 with 3888 viewsPhildo

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 08:09 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Assuming his knee doesn't cruelly force him to resign (again) it's going to run pretty much like this...

July-August - Wwewll its not my team is it? These players were no good for Zola, who's fentastic, and they're no good for anybody else, I need new players or we'll just lose every week.

15 players signed

September-October - There's a long way to go, they need time to bed in, there's aways a team that comes on with a late run and that could be us this season.

November - Wewll there's a lot of injuries you know. When we get the boy Jota/Colin/Gallagher back we'll be alright.

December - We perhaps need to get one or two bodies in during January. I don't know what the financial situation is you'll have to ask the chairman.

If we had got the deal with the boy Kranjcar over the line it would have been different but we could not get the image rights released by Ginsters in time
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 09:22 - Sep 13 with 3809 viewstraininvain

Sure I saw him say they'd definitely get promoted this season which looked a bold claim at the time. His knees must be feeling the pressure right now.
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 09:45 - Sep 13 with 3723 viewsichbinnaughty

Just the thought of all this, and him, makes me feel angry.
I f . g hate him.
And he was in charge of 'that' day at Wembley. That beautiful day.
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 09:48 - Sep 13 with 3704 viewssmegma

Are Birmingham down to the bare bones yet ???
Login to get fewer ads

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 10:02 - Sep 13 with 3674 viewsShotKneesHoop

Down to their knee caps. "Just need to get a couple in and I'll be OK."

Knee caps and players.

Redknobb wasn't in charge at Wembley - Clint Superman Hill was.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 10:07]

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 11:04 - Sep 13 with 3537 viewsTheChef

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 08:49 - Sep 13 by Pommyhoop

Apparently not.

Blues fan in a nutshell.

They are the Chelsea of the Midlands.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 12:39 - Sep 13 with 3426 viewssmegma

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 08:49 - Sep 13 by Pommyhoop

Apparently not.

I must subscribe to his YouTube thingy.

" I'll make it into a Blues type sleeve, do you call it a trouser? ".

Comedy gold.
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 15:08 - Sep 13 with 3247 viewsBoston

Redknapp, hanging out of the window of his Range Rover....drive by shooting?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 15:25 - Sep 13 with 3218 viewsrbsranger

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 08:09 - Sep 13 by Northernr

15 players signed

you missed out the two keepers on the bench trick to illustrate that they are down to the bare bones...
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 3111 viewswelwynranger

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 09:45 - Sep 13 by ichbinnaughty

Just the thought of all this, and him, makes me feel angry.
I f . g hate him.
And he was in charge of 'that' day at Wembley. That beautiful day.

After the Wigan game he publicly stated that his wife was upset about having to put their holiday back a few weeks because she was looking forward to it. Not really focused on the task. I was so angry when I heard him say it.
We won it despite him not because of him.
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 17:13 - Sep 13 with 3079 viewsPinnerPaul

15 players signed

You left off

February - Resigns for personal/health reasons
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 17:44 - Sep 13 with 3035 viewsMrSheen

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 17:13 - Sep 13 by PinnerPaul

You left off

February - Resigns for personal/health reasons

Not to mention...

March - Takes over as manager of Guangzhou Evergrande/Qatar/Crystal Palace for the "challenge", not the money of course.

April - Complains about lack of support/poor quality staff/bad luck/refereeing decisions at Guangzhou/Qatar/Palace.
Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 20:33 - Sep 13 with 2862 viewsShotKneesHoop

Why don't we lighten up? We could still have this cretin as manager. on 17:44 - Sep 13 by MrSheen

Not to mention...

March - Takes over as manager of Guangzhou Evergrande/Qatar/Crystal Palace for the "challenge", not the money of course.

April - Complains about lack of support/poor quality staff/bad luck/refereeing decisions at Guangzhou/Qatar/Palace.

May - New owners at Brum, so Redknobb returns to St Andrews to "finish off the job I started." Two heavy home defeats later and he complains about arthritis in both knees and wallet, resigns again with two games to go, with Brum bottom. Paul Hart takes over and wins their last two games and they stay up.

June - Brum declared insolvent and thrown out of Football League.

July - "i'm ready for a new challenge" so Redknobb takes over at Forest Green. "Just need 20 new players and we'll be fine"
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 20:40]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024