Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC price of football 22:53 - Nov 15 with 643 viewsnoah4x4

Published tonight. Interesting, considering the regular WHCS moans....

In Division Two Colchester United offers the second cheapest single ticket @ £14.50 albeit you do need to purchase this in advance and on-line. This ticket is cheaper than many National League cheapest single tickets.

Our season tickets also suggest decent comparative value.

Best value, cup of tea at £1.

Overall, we offer the cheapest day out in the division.....and also the most expensive!

......one can bet we won't have a season ticket price freeze for 2018-9!!!!
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 23:08]
BBC price of football on 15:33 - Nov 17 with 586 viewsLeadbelly

The survey is nonsense as it doesn't include travelling or parking costs, nor does it include ale which, as we know Noah, is a significant part of the matchday expenditure.

But is it actually value for money? Somewhat more subjective.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

BBC price of football on 17:25 - Nov 17 with 576 viewsnoah4x4

Ale, significant? Lead', I can see where you are coming from (usually the Brickies). But we drink just as much at cricket or any other Saturday event so arguably it is cost neutral. I think it's rightfully not included as who actually drinks that Green King IPA Suffolk dishwater sold at WHCS? Anybody indulge in here?

I love proper non-chemically enhanced Real Ale. So I don't spend a penny on alcohol in the stadium except perhaps red wine at a tribute night. I also object to drinking in an environment that has the same ambience as the urinals. A bit of plaster, a few pictures and similar would do wonders to enhance the South Stand concourse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024