Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Christmas 11:48 - Dec 25 with 1484 viewspwrightsknees

Wishing a happy Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year to U's fans everywhere.

My personal wish is for peace everywhere on Earth. Unlikely, but if we don't want it, we won't get it.

Up the U's
Happy Christmas on 14:37 - Dec 25 with 1472 viewsMoor_Pinot

I'd like to Echo that PWK. The world is mad.
I suppose it's been that way times before but it's not the way many of us wish it.
A decent but primarily healthy 2018 to everyone on here from the depths of wild country where not a sound can be heard!
Up our U's

Moor Pinot

Happy Christmas on 16:36 - Dec 25 with 1463 viewsbwildered

On this COLU day - the last competitive fixture played on Cristmas Day by the U's was a one all draw against Nodge at Layer Rd - 1956 .

Health & happiness to all .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Happy Christmas on 18:22 - Dec 25 with 1458 viewsgerry_us

Now it feels like Xmas. Just watched Love Actually..yearly occurrence...sad?
Seasons greetings to all on the board and extended U's family. Lets also hope for sucesfull 2018 to al.
Happy Christmas on 18:45 - Dec 25 with 1453 viewspwrightsknees

Happy Christmas on 16:36 - Dec 25 by bwildered

On this COLU day - the last competitive fixture played on Cristmas Day by the U's was a one all draw against Nodge at Layer Rd - 1956 .

Health & happiness to all .

It was played Christmas morning and I was there with my Dad. I remember the Nodge goalie, Ken Nethercott, getting himself in an awful muddle, but recovering and making a brilliant save to deny us a win.

The return match was played Boxing Day at Carrot Road (no rest in those days) and we won 2-1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024