Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Results 21:54 - Jan 30 with 1181 viewsdurham_exile

Lincoln 3 Newport 1
Stevenage 0 Swindon 1
Coventry 3 Cambridge 1

Results mean we remain 11th but lose ground on the top seven and we've still played a game more than most.

Absolutely vital that we win on Saturday. There can be no more slip ups.
Can JM be positive with his team selection and tactics.

The answer has to be yes.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Results on 22:09 - Jan 30 with 1177 viewsgerry_us

Durham. Regrettably, "McGreal" and "positive" do not exist in the same sentence. I am just grateful that the good run we had earlier in the season all but means we are safe from relegation. Whilst I still hope for more I wouldn't gamble money on it.
Results on 22:39 - Jan 30 with 1174 viewsdurham_exile

Results on 22:09 - Jan 30 by gerry_us

Durham. Regrettably, "McGreal" and "positive" do not exist in the same sentence. I am just grateful that the good run we had earlier in the season all but means we are safe from relegation. Whilst I still hope for more I wouldn't gamble money on it.

Gerry I fear that you are right.

But I live in hope!!!!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Results on 23:38 - Jan 30 with 1163 viewsLeadbelly

If Exeter win tomorrow night we will be 7 points off a play off place with 8 of the 10 teams above us having at least a game in hand. Time to be bold JM.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Results (n/t) on 13:20 - Jan 31 with 1133 viewsthrillseeker

Results (n/t) on 13:20 - Jan 31 with 1133 viewsthrillseeker

Spot on Gerry

I fear mid table it is now.

Of course I hope I am wrong
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 13:21]
Results on 21:17 - Jan 31 with 1103 viewswessex_exile

Results on 23:38 - Jan 30 by Leadbelly

If Exeter win tomorrow night we will be 7 points off a play off place with 8 of the 10 teams above us having at least a game in hand. Time to be bold JM.

Currently 2-0 to Exeter just past the 70 minute mark, but the stats suggest FGR are having a decent go at them, so maybe still hope...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Results on 21:25 - Jan 31 with 1099 viewsdurham_exile

Results on 21:17 - Jan 31 by wessex_exile

Currently 2-0 to Exeter just past the 70 minute mark, but the stats suggest FGR are having a decent go at them, so maybe still hope...

Wessex we should be able to line up an entire under 23 side on Saturday!!!

Up the youthful U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024