Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record 22:36 - Mar 9 with 1717 viewsTheHappyGooner

Yes, I hold he record of 37 spot on scores through out the year/season

Odds of it being broken 3/1

Odds of it not being broken 1/9

Odds of matching it 25/1

That’s 12 out of the next 64 games that’s 1 in every 5.33 games

All the best all
[Post edited 9 Mar 2018 22:39]

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 16:28 - Mar 13 with 1684 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I'm up to 27 now...

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 18:09 - Mar 13 with 1669 viewsnoah4x4

Mr Happy, can I throw a spanner in the odds?

What Thrillseeker needs to do (your calculation) is score another 36 in threes which would leave him just under 200 points. OK, he will add some singles too.

Just curious, how many threes did I get whenever I have won Division One? I believe I might have smashed through 200 points in one year, and as we all predict the same fixtures I can't see the justification for this particular record being exclusive to the Premier League. I always get more 1s than 3s, but I suspect I must be close?
Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 22:33 - Mar 13 with 1657 viewsTheHappyGooner

Yes - u were mustard in div 1

Before official stats took that league seriously lol

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 00:28 - Mar 14 with 1649 viewsnoah4x4

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 22:33 - Mar 13 by TheHappyGooner

Yes - u were mustard in div 1

Before official stats took that league seriously lol

Did some digging (50+ pages of posts ago).

I did it with only 31 three pointers, so no record, but I reckon my number of outcomes (1pt) must be a record, both in aggregate and most individual years.. I always seem to do it the hard way and this year is no exception. Still time to catch up.....
Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 00:41 - Mar 14 with 1647 viewsTheHappyGooner

I saved a post of yours Noah from a few years ago which I rated as the best if not the top 3 posts and stats of all time - I’ll dig it out tomorrow.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 0:42]

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 20:47 - Mar 14 with 1627 viewsnoah4x4

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 00:41 - Mar 14 by TheHappyGooner

I saved a post of yours Noah from a few years ago which I rated as the best if not the top 3 posts and stats of all time - I’ll dig it out tomorrow.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 0:42]

Oh shi5
Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 22:23 - Mar 14 with 1618 viewsTheHappyGooner

I found it from 2015 - 28th Jan

It’s on a word doc so can only email it.

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 22:54 - Mar 14 with 1609 viewsnoah4x4

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 22:23 - Mar 14 by TheHappyGooner

I found it from 2015 - 28th Jan

It’s on a word doc so can only email it.

Was it taken down to be used as evidence against me?

The only post I found around then with many statistics was mine about Freddie Sears lack of of height where I analysed why we had scored only one headed goal (Kaspers Gorkks) in about two years ironically on a day when we beat Orient 2-0 and another shorty pants Szmodics had two headers disallowed. Then Porter arrived and we were still dependent on Sammy to nod home.

Is that the one?
Login to get fewer ads

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 00:18 - Mar 15 with 1605 viewsTheHappyGooner

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 22:54 - Mar 14 by noah4x4

Was it taken down to be used as evidence against me?

The only post I found around then with many statistics was mine about Freddie Sears lack of of height where I analysed why we had scored only one headed goal (Kaspers Gorkks) in about two years ironically on a day when we beat Orient 2-0 and another shorty pants Szmodics had two headers disallowed. Then Porter arrived and we were still dependent on Sammy to nod home.

Is that the one?

Er......NO lol

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 01:41 - Apr 12 with 1505 viewsTheHappyGooner

The odds remain the same

5 more from 26 fixtures

Do-able
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 1:46]

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 17:24 - Apr 15 with 1436 viewsTheHappyGooner

3 more from 20

It’s evens either way now

I say he just misses out

But draws the record

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 23:32 - Apr 22 with 1386 viewsTheHappyGooner

Odds

To break record 5/1

To equal record 6/5

To miss out of record 1/3 fav

To miss out equalling record 6/5
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 23:34]

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 17:59 - Apr 28 with 1335 viewsthrillseeker

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 19:16 - Apr 28 with 1324 viewsTheHappyGooner

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 17:59 - Apr 28 by thrillseeker

By Jove he’s done it !

3 spot on !

39 in total

A new record !

Well done !

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 20:08 - Apr 28 with 1318 viewsthrillseeker

Can Thrillseeker or another do it this year ? My Record on 19:16 - Apr 28 by TheHappyGooner

By Jove he’s done it !

3 spot on !

39 in total

A new record !

Well done !

Thank you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024