Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guthrie Released 10:06 - Mar 28 with 1041 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I'm hearing a rumour that Guthrie has been released. Shame as he had talent but like so many in recent years his attitude is questionable at best so I'm not disappointed to see him go. I want players at the club that want to play for the club.

Does anyone else think that bringing him back into the side / squad was a factor in our drop in form this year?

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Guthrie Released on 12:06 - Mar 29 with 981 viewsburnsieespana

Suspect it might well be. Sadly a disruptive influence whereas last year we were able to use it to our advantage.
Guthrie Released on 18:29 - Mar 29 with 950 viewsLeadbelly

Contract cancelled by mutual consent according to the official website an hour ago.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Guthrie Released on 22:17 - Mar 29 with 902 viewsBlue4U2

Guthrie Released on 18:29 - Mar 29 by Leadbelly

Contract cancelled by mutual consent according to the official website an hour ago.

What's the betting as a free agent he re-signs for his old club Forest Green and scores against us on Monday!!
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 22:20]
Guthrie Released on 22:31 - Mar 29 with 894 viewsmfb_cufc

Guthrie Released on 22:17 - Mar 29 by Blue4U2

What's the betting as a free agent he re-signs for his old club Forest Green and scores against us on Monday!!
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 22:20]

Even though out of contract players can be signed outside the transfer windows, I think the rules state the player had to released in the transfer window to be able to play straight away. So Guthrie could sign for another club, but he wouldn't be able to play for them until next season.

mfb

Guthrie Released on 22:56 - Mar 29 with 891 viewsdurham_exile

I have already made my views clear on this farcical situation.

Nothing more to add.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Guthrie Released on 08:02 - Mar 30 with 860 viewsbwildered

Played too deep on early appearances, but got injured. Returned and started scoring when leading the line, had outburst got another injury but more serious than expected . After long awaited returned never looked like he had the same desire or commitment , or goals .
Dozen goals over 49 a appearances over two seasons ( Compared to Garwood on another thread, never in the same class ).
Best rid and move on .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024