Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cole Kpewaka 16:48 - Apr 13 with 1016 viewsbwildered

Today’s official club statement added: ‘He (Kpekawa) has only featured twice since the turn of the year and will now leave the club to seek regular first team football elsewhere.

‘We wish Cole well with the next stage of his career.’

A great fit for the club was the official statement, pre- season . The start of many more ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Cole Kpewaka on 17:11 - Apr 13 with 1009 viewsnoah4x4

What did the management see in Kpewaka that the fans didn't? The same is true of Jackson. I couldn't believe the Gazette headline today praising his consistency. Consistently poor in my book.
Cole Kpewaka on 19:08 - Apr 13 with 982 viewsLeadbelly

Cole Kpewaka on 17:11 - Apr 13 by noah4x4

What did the management see in Kpewaka that the fans didn't? The same is true of Jackson. I couldn't believe the Gazette headline today praising his consistency. Consistently poor in my book.

Whilst signing players is not an exact science this abject failure was entirely predictable. During his previous stint at the club CK was completely useless in the eyes of everyone paying to watch and yet, like a dog to vomit, management couldn't sign him quick enough. Humes out!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Cole Kpewaka on 19:45 - Apr 13 with 977 viewsbwildered

With PL and Championship clubs releasing, it's all about finding some wheat from the chaff .
Has the chairman stated at recent STH forum , players the club target to sign have their own lists and expectations which usually do not correspond .
All clubs do the same just at different levels of the pyramid , the U's included .

Cole Kpewaka on 21:30 - Jul 13 with 746 viewsbwildered

Exodus continues across the border , signed for St Mirren .

Cole Kpewaka on 09:08 - Jul 14 with 708 viewsLeadbelly

Found his level

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024