Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At No. 1 it's... 13:55 - May 2 with 1137 viewsLeadbelly

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43546096

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

At No. 1 it's... on 15:59 - May 2 with 1126 viewsburnsieespana

Congrats to Jo. Suppose in football terms now pretty experienced.
At No. 1 it's... on 17:35 - May 2 with 1119 viewsbwildered

Let's not forget, RC talked him out of chucking in the towel when he was manager, after a long run of defeats .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

At No. 1 it's... on 18:58 - May 2 with 1107 viewsnoah4x4

At No. 1 it's... on 17:35 - May 2 by bwildered

Let's not forget, RC talked him out of chucking in the towel when he was manager, after a long run of defeats .

Shame some fans didn't agree with RC. Consider how many managers we have had at WHCS....

Geraint Williams
Kit Symons Caretaker
Paul Lambert
Joe Dunne Caretaker
Aidy Boothroyd
John Ward
Joe Dunne
Tony Humes
John McGreal Caretaker
Richard Hall Caretaker
Kevin Keen
David Wright Caretaker
John McGreal

Frankly, I think the turnover is ridiculous. Parkinson took three seasons to mould a team good enough for promotion. So, I am pleased that McGreal is to set to enter his third season with a developing squad that is not far off the pace.

Compared to when McGreal took over the playing personnel changes are significant. But with the transfer window system change inevitably takes time. I am encouraged with what I have seen coming through the U23s. We do need a 20 goal striker and I reckon that could be Junior. Both he and Gondoh have inevitably taken some time to get up to EFL pace and fitness. Hopefully Gondoh's brief appearance on Saturday will also change a few perspectives about the value of youth and our link with Maldon & Tiptree FC. Stephenson was our young class act (albeit on loan). I think Gondoh is a different type of player but potentially as exciting.
At No. 1 it's... on 19:07 - May 2 with 1104 viewswessex_exile

At No. 1 it's... on 18:58 - May 2 by noah4x4

Shame some fans didn't agree with RC. Consider how many managers we have had at WHCS....

Geraint Williams
Kit Symons Caretaker
Paul Lambert
Joe Dunne Caretaker
Aidy Boothroyd
John Ward
Joe Dunne
Tony Humes
John McGreal Caretaker
Richard Hall Caretaker
Kevin Keen
David Wright Caretaker
John McGreal

Frankly, I think the turnover is ridiculous. Parkinson took three seasons to mould a team good enough for promotion. So, I am pleased that McGreal is to set to enter his third season with a developing squad that is not far off the pace.

Compared to when McGreal took over the playing personnel changes are significant. But with the transfer window system change inevitably takes time. I am encouraged with what I have seen coming through the U23s. We do need a 20 goal striker and I reckon that could be Junior. Both he and Gondoh have inevitably taken some time to get up to EFL pace and fitness. Hopefully Gondoh's brief appearance on Saturday will also change a few perspectives about the value of youth and our link with Maldon & Tiptree FC. Stephenson was our young class act (albeit on loan). I think Gondoh is a different type of player but potentially as exciting.

I completely agree that RC was right not to accept his initial resignation, and I was very sad to see him leave when he eventually did. Hope he does well at Cambridge, though obviously not at our expense...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024