Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry’s armband 23:13 - May 12 with 2129 viewsKonk

Watching ten minutes of Boro v Villa, I was surprised - but shouldn’t have been - to see John fuc king Terry wearing what looked distinctly like his old Chelsea captain’s armband, which being royal blue and white, has no relevance to Villa, but is the right colours for their main rivals; Blues. Either he’s taken his old armband with him or he’s taken a photo of the old one along to a tailor he knows, and had then knock up a copy. He’ll probably be wearing it over his coat when he’s 80 years old and popping out to nick a pint of milk. Either way, why not just go the whole hog and wear a full Chelsea kit in future, you twa t.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

John Terry’s armband (n/t) on 01:11 - May 13 with 1972 viewsdixiedean

John Terry’s armband on 01:13 - May 13 with 1969 viewsdixiedean

Grade 1 knob and the sole reason I don't want Villa to go up . Oh yes that arrogant to55er Grealish as well .
John Terry’s armband on 01:25 - May 13 with 1951 viewscharmr

Sought of a similar theme

At the Brighton game against Man Utd all the Man U staff were wearing current adidas gear with badge on it. Mourinho had an adidas originals jacket on with no club affiliation on it. I think he had Man utd stuff underneath.

I’m pretty sure when the man utd gear got delivered to them it didn’t contain any adidas originals stuff. Different brands by a mile. Maybe Jose’s own, and wearing adidas with no club recognition on it.

Why wear adidas with no man utd badge on it.
John Terry’s armband on 08:51 - May 13 with 1718 viewsCamberleyR

John Terry’s armband on 01:25 - May 13 by charmr

Sought of a similar theme

At the Brighton game against Man Utd all the Man U staff were wearing current adidas gear with badge on it. Mourinho had an adidas originals jacket on with no club affiliation on it. I think he had Man utd stuff underneath.

I’m pretty sure when the man utd gear got delivered to them it didn’t contain any adidas originals stuff. Different brands by a mile. Maybe Jose’s own, and wearing adidas with no club recognition on it.

Why wear adidas with no man utd badge on it.

I noticed that as well and thought it a bit odd.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024