Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! 17:39 - May 25 with 1040 viewsdurham_exile

I have to admit I was concerned to read this - but apparently it relates not to our esteemed boarder but to a 20 year old defender from Millwall named Noah Chesmain who has signed a one year contract with the U's.

More likely to play for the U23's, but may force his way into the first team.

Up the U's

PS Where is our striker!!!!!!
[Post edited 25 May 2018 17:41]

Durham_exile

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 22:05 - May 25 with 989 viewsnoah4x4

Still got dubbin on me boots and I only need to nail in a couple of cork studs to be ready for a return Durham. I have all the qualifications to be recruited by the U's.

No football league experience and my last appearance was for Kidderminster Harriers U18's before I chose Rugby. But could drop kick a rugger ball through the sticks from the half way line so I can't understand why our current crop of strikers can't score from 12 yards.

Have a word with McGreal......?
Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 23:24 - May 25 with 979 viewspwrightsknees

I could join you, Noah. I'm taking up walking football. That should be no problem for me as that was the speed I played at in Sunday League football in the 1960s/70s.
Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 16:28 - May 26 with 946 viewsdurham_exile

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 22:05 - May 25 by noah4x4

Still got dubbin on me boots and I only need to nail in a couple of cork studs to be ready for a return Durham. I have all the qualifications to be recruited by the U's.

No football league experience and my last appearance was for Kidderminster Harriers U18's before I chose Rugby. But could drop kick a rugger ball through the sticks from the half way line so I can't understand why our current crop of strikers can't score from 12 yards.

Have a word with McGreal......?

Great stuff Noah - I reckon that us boarders could form an alternative Colchester XI.

But we need a Manager!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 11:54 - May 28 with 903 viewsgerry_us

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 16:28 - May 26 by durham_exile

Great stuff Noah - I reckon that us boarders could form an alternative Colchester XI.

But we need a Manager!

Up the U's

We sure do Durham....Oh did you mean our old farts XI?
We need two managers then.
Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 16:12 - May 28 with 887 viewsdurham_exile

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 11:54 - May 28 by gerry_us

We sure do Durham....Oh did you mean our old farts XI?
We need two managers then.

Gerry and a very large articulated bus to park!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 23:57 - May 28 with 865 viewsmfb_cufc

I am sure we could produce a good over 60's walking football team.

mfb

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 00:07 - May 29 with 863 viewsgerry_us

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 23:57 - May 28 by mfb_cufc

I am sure we could produce a good over 60's walking football team.

60's?
Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 15:15 - May 29 with 839 viewsnoah4x4

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 00:07 - May 29 by gerry_us

60's?

I'm in, but can I go in goal to limit the walking bit?
Login to get fewer ads

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 15:43 - May 30 with 788 viewsgerry_us

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 15:15 - May 29 by noah4x4

I'm in, but can I go in goal to limit the walking bit?

Ger'off. That's my place.
Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 18:21 - May 30 with 780 viewsdurham_exile

Headline - Noah signs up! No 4x4 involved! on 15:43 - May 30 by gerry_us

Ger'off. That's my place.

I could be right back in the changing room!

Preferably though a Right Winger

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024