Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Terry has left Aston Villa 17:46 - May 30 with 7217 viewsjohncharles

On Sky. Not interested. Let me know when he leaves this world.

Strong and stable my arse.

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 18:37 - May 30 with 6060 viewsDorse

He has left the club by mutual contempt.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 18:42 - May 30 with 6056 viewskensalriser

The obsession with this bellend has become too weird. Who cares.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 19:14 - May 30 with 5960 viewsStanisgod

We're looking for a captain

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 19:31 - May 30 with 5904 viewsrunningman75

Experienced centre back?
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 19:52 - May 30 with 5862 viewsLunarJetman

Off to Derby with Fat Frank?
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 23:19 - May 30 with 5523 viewsstowmarketrange

He can feck off to Tel Aviv and be the Russian crooks chauffeur.He won’t worry about where he parks.
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 02:13 - May 31 with 5409 viewsSydneyRs

He's through all the Villa WAGs, time to move on.
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 05:19 - May 31 with 5330 viewsqprd

as much of a pr*ck as he is, there is something slightly admirable about going to villa and trying to get them promoted

could have taken a payday holiday in the US or China

couldn't care where he goes next though
Login to get fewer ads

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 06:57 - May 31 with 5271 viewsdanehoop

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 05:19 - May 31 by qprd

as much of a pr*ck as he is, there is something slightly admirable about going to villa and trying to get them promoted

Not that admirable.

Best offer he had financially in the UK paying 80knper week plus 2m promotion bonus, contract also allowed him to train at Chelshit cobham trading facility for half the week as well, so didn’t have to move or greatly adjust his previous pattern of work. No, let’s not get too impressed by captain racist’s noble sacrifice.

Guarantee that his next self absorbed one man show will be on stupid money as well.

Never knowingly understood

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 07:58 - May 31 with 5184 viewsBlue_Castello

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 06:57 - May 31 by danehoop

Not that admirable.

Best offer he had financially in the UK paying 80knper week plus 2m promotion bonus, contract also allowed him to train at Chelshit cobham trading facility for half the week as well, so didn’t have to move or greatly adjust his previous pattern of work. No, let’s not get too impressed by captain racist’s noble sacrifice.

Guarantee that his next self absorbed one man show will be on stupid money as well.

Absolutely admirable my arse the self absorbed , egotistical racist, let's all stop the game while we clap our player, what sort of person pulls that type of shit.

Now if he'd gone to Villa on a Championship wage that would have been admirable, but 80k a week for a Championship team if true is FFP suicide, still it was a calculated gamble which backfired.

Well he could go now go to China or the USA and cash in even more, that's the level of football he's now playing, there's no disputing he was a good player but he's a multi millionaire milking the game for just more money.
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 08:11 - May 31 with 5153 viewsTheChef

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 07:58 - May 31 by Blue_Castello

Absolutely admirable my arse the self absorbed , egotistical racist, let's all stop the game while we clap our player, what sort of person pulls that type of shit.

Now if he'd gone to Villa on a Championship wage that would have been admirable, but 80k a week for a Championship team if true is FFP suicide, still it was a calculated gamble which backfired.

Well he could go now go to China or the USA and cash in even more, that's the level of football he's now playing, there's no disputing he was a good player but he's a multi millionaire milking the game for just more money.

Given his previous record I'd be very surprised if he went to China...

US would be most likely. I doubt Derby can afford 80k a week even with Fat Frank as manager.

Sooner he farks off the better.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 08:33 - May 31 with 5106 viewsDorse

Ideal situatIon: he moves to China and, in his first press conference, does a Schteve.

'I am derighted to be here...'

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 08:38 - May 31 with 5100 viewsheadhoops

there was nothing worth shoplifting in Birmingham so his Mum insisted that he came home.

You would struggle to find a more obnoxious person, let's hope he ends up playing in a country where they still have a death sentence for adultery.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 10:27 - Jun 2 with 4680 viewssmegma

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 08:38 - May 31 by headhoops

there was nothing worth shoplifting in Birmingham so his Mum insisted that he came home.

You would struggle to find a more obnoxious person, let's hope he ends up playing in a country where they still have a death sentence for adultery.

And a death sentence for thieving. So his mum won't visit if he ends up in China.
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 10:41 - Jun 2 with 4656 viewsDorse

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 10:27 - Jun 2 by smegma

And a death sentence for thieving. So his mum won't visit if he ends up in China.

One more time:

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 15:45 - Jun 3 with 4353 viewsE17hoop

Agreed terms with Derby apparently. Be nice to see him with Keogh.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 18:25 - Jun 3 with 4194 viewsWrightUp5hit___

I thought Derby were heading into austerity mode after sailing a little too close to FFP limits over the past few seasons.

Has Captain, Leader racist taken a monster pay cut or is Frankie jnr going to have manage a squad of JT plus the work experience kids?
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 18:55 - Jun 3 with 4124 viewsBklynRanger

I don't approve of down-arrowing unless the poster is clearly an arse and desreves it just for the bored sake of it. So I apologise but at the same time I don't if you see what I mean.
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 19:08 - Jun 3 with 4098 viewsstowmarketrange

Lucky he took a payday holiday at Wembley or his team might not have conceded a goal.
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 19:29 - Jun 3 with 4060 viewsDorse

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 19:08 - Jun 3 by stowmarketrange

Lucky he took a payday holiday at Wembley or his team might not have conceded a goal.

Has he got a contract that says he can't play Villa? And gets the twenty-sixth minute of every game off? And an honour guard for the urinal?

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 20:00 - Jun 3 with 4004 viewsGroveR

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 10:41 - Jun 2 by Dorse

One more time:

I thought that was disproved to be her. Which is a shame because whoever she is, she goes at còck like a dog with hot chips.
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 20:06 - Jun 3 with 3984 viewsconnell10

Terry your a c unt , Terry , Terry your a c unt!!! W anker of the highest order!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 20:51 - Jun 3 with 3926 viewsRs_Holy

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 15:45 - Jun 3 by E17hoop

Agreed terms with Derby apparently. Be nice to see him with Keogh.

Please let this be true ... and please let us get Derby at home first game next season...”we know what you are.... we know what you are.... “
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 21:01 - Jun 3 with 3891 viewsstevec

Looked like his legs had gone v Fulham. Astounded if another Championship side signs him after that.
I Terry has left Aston Villa on 21:56 - Jun 3 with 3844 viewsNorthernr

I Terry has left Aston Villa on 21:01 - Jun 3 by stevec

Looked like his legs had gone v Fulham. Astounded if another Championship side signs him after that.

Seconded. Looked exactly the same against us at Villa Park - absolutely shot and letting James Chester do the work of two men.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024