Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst takes over at Poorman Road, no really! 18:28 - May 30 with 703 viewsdurham_exile

Seduced by the wealth and attractiveness of the Town (not even a Great White would swallow that) Paul Hurst was quoted as follows:

"Ipswich are a big football club when you think of the stature and history it has in the game. When I was just starting to watch football I can remember the likes of Mills, Burley, Wark and Cooper and what a great team they had.
“The Club has a great reputation and always looks to be well run and I’m delighted to now be part of Ipswich Town, with an opportunity to make our own history.
“I’m ambitious and I can’t wait to get going and test myself at a higher level. The building blocks are here and it’s my job to move the Club forward. I’ll be doing my absolute best to do that.”

Grim times ahead at Poorman Road without doubt!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Paul Hurst takes over at Poorman Road, no really! on 23:22 - May 30 with 664 viewsmfb_cufc

Yes Mr Hurst they are very well club, so well run they are £89m in debt, with no money to spend on players. Good luck with that.

mfb

Paul Hurst takes over at Poorman Road, no really! on 00:08 - May 31 with 661 viewsFruitbat

I quite like that a couple of weeks ago it was going to be Gerrard, Lampard or that Dutch bloke they wers all raving about. Now it's some mush from Shrewsbury who used to play for Rotherham and was always definitely first choice.
Paul Hurst takes over at Poorman Road, no really! on 10:14 - May 31 with 639 viewsburnsieespana

Most likely cost ITFC a £100,000 in compensation but suspect he is fully aware no money and the other 'big names' would not join for this reason whereas Hurst is used to working on this basis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024