Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester promoted to the Championship circa 2005 21:06 - Jun 16 with 1680 viewsmrhappy

Was it really 13 years ago - blimey

I had just landed in Colchester from London

I remember the high street buzzing

What’s your greatest memory from those euphoric days ?

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Colchester promoted to the Championship circa 2005 on 01:43 - Jun 17 with 1663 viewswessex_exile

2006 chap.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Colchester promoted to the Championship circa 2005 on 09:15 - Jun 18 with 1609 viewsmrhappy

Colchester promoted to the Championship circa 2005 on 01:43 - Jun 17 by wessex_exile

2006 chap.

Circa !

A big circa !

Colchester promoted to the Championship circa 2005 on 23:27 - Jun 18 with 1569 viewsdurham_exile

Colchester promoted to the Championship circa 2005 on 09:15 - Jun 18 by mrhappy

Circa !

A big circa !

6th May 2006 was a very special day in the history of Colchester United.

8,785 crammed into Huish Park to witness a nervy 0-0 draw. There were 1,600 of the Colchester faithful present. My sons and I stood next to a gentleman who had supported the U's for 65 years and there were tears of joy streaming down our faces at the final whistle.

Sadly the club has declined over the past 12 years and as you know we now face a third season in League Two (fixtures out on Thursday).

I still believe that we can achieve a similar feat in the years to come, but at present we are like a rudderless yacht steering towards the rocks.

Grim times ahead and we look as though we are going to lose another striker at a time when our attacking options are thin.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Colchester promoted to the Championship circa 2005 on 23:50 - Jun 18 with 1568 viewsmrhappy

Colchester promoted to the Championship circa 2005 on 23:27 - Jun 18 by durham_exile

6th May 2006 was a very special day in the history of Colchester United.

8,785 crammed into Huish Park to witness a nervy 0-0 draw. There were 1,600 of the Colchester faithful present. My sons and I stood next to a gentleman who had supported the U's for 65 years and there were tears of joy streaming down our faces at the final whistle.

Sadly the club has declined over the past 12 years and as you know we now face a third season in League Two (fixtures out on Thursday).

I still believe that we can achieve a similar feat in the years to come, but at present we are like a rudderless yacht steering towards the rocks.

Grim times ahead and we look as though we are going to lose another striker at a time when our attacking options are thin.

Up the U's

Ah savour it !!

Colchester promoted to the Championship circa 2005 on 17:58 - Jun 19 with 1530 viewsMadeira163

Crying my eyes out with pride at Birmingham says it all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024