Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unlikely equaliser...we'll take it. 20:43 - Aug 18 with 763 viewsgerry_us

In the 5th minute of 4 minutes of injury time Sammy saved our bacon. As neither team deserved to win this poor game it was probably the right result although if I were a Stags supporter I would be apoplectic. No doubt Durham will fill in the major details when or if he gets home tonight..(he's had a few disastrous journeys recently).
My main gripe today is the fact that having gone behind on 82 minutes we bring on substitute Eastman on 86 not that he should have been on the bench anyhow ? Can anyone explain that one to me please?
Unlikely equaliser...we'll take it. on 22:24 - Aug 18 with 725 viewsmfb_cufc

After looking at the "highlights", all 36 seconds of them, the game should probably ended 0-0. The Mansfield goal was well taken by Davies, but he was lucky, his initial shot was charged down and could have gone anywhere, but fell perfect for him. As for our goal what a clanger by the keeper. Still made a change for us to score an equaliser in the 95th minute after all the times the boot has been on the other foot.

mfb

Unlikely equaliser...we'll take it. on 23:26 - Aug 18 with 710 viewsgerry_us

Unlikely equaliser...we'll take it. on 22:24 - Aug 18 by mfb_cufc

After looking at the "highlights", all 36 seconds of them, the game should probably ended 0-0. The Mansfield goal was well taken by Davies, but he was lucky, his initial shot was charged down and could have gone anywhere, but fell perfect for him. As for our goal what a clanger by the keeper. Still made a change for us to score an equaliser in the 95th minute after all the times the boot has been on the other foot.

36 seconds of highlights? That's stretching it I think.
You were lucky Mick, we had to sit through 95 minutes,
Unlikely equaliser...we'll take it. on 13:21 - Aug 20 with 590 viewsDCPete

Gerry, I'm sorry I didn't make it to your neck of the woods 3 years ago.

I feel like this is the Ed Sheeran "Galway Girl" song.

Panners can confirm that I met a gorgeous blonde at the Bricklayers. But he denies that her name was Katie ;)

Yup. Her name was Katie and she lived noon of the rail station :D
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024