Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I missing something? 14:03 - Aug 21 with 914 viewsLeadbelly

https://www.essexhighways.org/uploads/docs/ar_pr.pdf

Park & Ride timetable lifted from the club's website just now. It would appear to me that the last bus heading back to town leaves 15 minutes into the second half of an evening game. This alternative to the defunct shuttle bus service appears of no use to me or have I missed something painfully obvious.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Am I missing something? on 14:48 - Aug 21 with 906 viewsnoah4x4

After I contacted them with this timetable concern Essex County Council emailed me to say "on evening match and event days the Park & Ride will run later". But I wonder, must the club make a prior arrangement?

Reading the club statement the only option is a #65 or #2 that are half-hourly services at night and won't accommodate even 100+ fans let alone the 500 that returned by shuttle.

The club statement correctly confirms an Arriva (£4) 'Day Rover' is not valid on the Park & Ride. I was also told that on an Arriva Bus, but the driver then said a £4.50 'Borough Card' was valid. Confusion continues!

I wonder if we will exceed 2,500 tonight?
Am I missing something? on 15:58 - Aug 21 with 895 viewsLeadbelly

Am I missing something? on 14:48 - Aug 21 by noah4x4

After I contacted them with this timetable concern Essex County Council emailed me to say "on evening match and event days the Park & Ride will run later". But I wonder, must the club make a prior arrangement?

Reading the club statement the only option is a #65 or #2 that are half-hourly services at night and won't accommodate even 100+ fans let alone the 500 that returned by shuttle.

The club statement correctly confirms an Arriva (£4) 'Day Rover' is not valid on the Park & Ride. I was also told that on an Arriva Bus, but the driver then said a £4.50 'Borough Card' was valid. Confusion continues!

I wonder if we will exceed 2,500 tonight?

After I contacted them with this timetable concern Essex County Council emailed me to say "on evening match and event days the Park & Ride will run later".

You'd think the club would make that abundantly clear but they don't.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024