Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Weesex 22:13 - Aug 21 with 1317 viewsthrillseeker

How was ifollow?

How easy was it to subscribe for one match?

Need a quick answer as will be abroad Saturday.

Thanks
FAO Weesex on 22:45 - Aug 21 with 1303 viewswessex_exile

Simple TS. Bought the Match Pass whilst logged in earlier this week, I was emailed a log-in code, but didn’t even have to use it (I guess because I was logged in this evening?). Dialled up and there was the option to watch as well as listen. Clicked on the link about 20 minutes before kick-off and a few minutes before the match started the video and simultaneous commentary started straight away. No problems at all throughout the game, but I do have good internet (70mb). Can’t say how ‘laggy’ it might be with a slower connection though? I believe abroad, when you can get coverage for all matches, it’s only £5 per match, so definitely worth a punt I’d say. I’m not certain, but I think if you want to watch on a remote device (smart phone, tablet etc.) you have to install an app, but I think that’s free?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

FAO Weesex on 22:51 - Aug 21 with 1300 viewswessex_exile

FAO Weesex on 22:45 - Aug 21 by wessex_exile

Simple TS. Bought the Match Pass whilst logged in earlier this week, I was emailed a log-in code, but didn’t even have to use it (I guess because I was logged in this evening?). Dialled up and there was the option to watch as well as listen. Clicked on the link about 20 minutes before kick-off and a few minutes before the match started the video and simultaneous commentary started straight away. No problems at all throughout the game, but I do have good internet (70mb). Can’t say how ‘laggy’ it might be with a slower connection though? I believe abroad, when you can get coverage for all matches, it’s only £5 per match, so definitely worth a punt I’d say. I’m not certain, but I think if you want to watch on a remote device (smart phone, tablet etc.) you have to install an app, but I think that’s free?

PS - you have to have an iFollow account, which means subscribing in the first place. If you don't have an account I'm not sure what the minimum subscription is, might be per match, might be per month, I'm really not sure (obviously, as an exile, I already have a season-long subscription).

Up the U's

FAO Weesex on 22:52 - Aug 21 with 1300 viewsthrillseeker

FAO Weesex on 22:45 - Aug 21 by wessex_exile

Thanks

I made a schoolboy error letting wife book the family holiday. She could of picked an away fixture to miss or even pre-season but NO she does the last week of August so I miss Northampton
FAO Weesex on 22:55 - Aug 21 with 1297 viewswessex_exile

FAO Weesex on 22:52 - Aug 21 by thrillseeker

Thanks

I made a schoolboy error letting wife book the family holiday. She could of picked an away fixture to miss or even pre-season but NO she does the last week of August so I miss Northampton

Just as a PPS, I may be wrong about having to have an existing subscription - that may be why I was e-mailed an access code, in case I didn't already subscribe? It's possible you can buy a match pass without subscribing, but don't quote me on that - you'll need to investigate further.

Up the U's

FAO Weesex on 23:13 - Aug 21 with 1290 viewsdurham_exile

FAO Weesex on 22:55 - Aug 21 by wessex_exile

Just as a PPS, I may be wrong about having to have an existing subscription - that may be why I was e-mailed an access code, in case I didn't already subscribe? It's possible you can buy a match pass without subscribing, but don't quote me on that - you'll need to investigate further.

You don't have to already have the season subscription or even monthly pass as long as you have registered which is free. It is then £10 per game.

Currently waiting to see the goals on Sky have had to sit through the QPR dross three times already.

Up the super U's

Durham_exile

FAO Weesex on 13:25 - Aug 22 with 1237 viewsBFG

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024