Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Too early perhaps, but.... 17:49 - Aug 22 with 1286 viewsconcordman

I know this is too early, however a quick look at the league tables and there is a thought that if Colchester can earn promotion, there is a prospect of them playing Ipswich and Norwich next season who look in a spot of bother. QPR would be another close game compared with a trip up north which apparently isn't always fruitful. Again, early, but.....
Too early perhaps, but.... on 18:08 - Aug 22 with 1275 viewsdurham_exile

concordman - the one thing that I would say about JM is that he wasted no time in making a very sensible statement that nothing is ever won in August. He will start to wear a suit next at the games!!!!

Still we can all dream. Personally I think that we will win automatic promotion and go up as champions.

Regarding our East Anglian fiends, it would be great to once again rub shoulders with the Tractor Boys.

Ask me again in 42 games time. It would be superb to win at Lincoln on the final day of the season as well after being robbed there last year.

Anyway as you say it is too early at the moment but the signs are very good.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Too early perhaps, but.... on 10:55 - Aug 24 with 1173 viewsRSCOSWORTH

The last time we started the season with two wins and two draws we almost got relegated so let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's a decent start but there's another 42 matches to play.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Too early perhaps, but.... on 13:06 - Aug 24 with 1161 viewsgerry_us

Too early perhaps, but.... on 10:55 - Aug 24 by RSCOSWORTH

The last time we started the season with two wins and two draws we almost got relegated so let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's a decent start but there's another 42 matches to play.

My thoughts exactly RSC.
The U's really know how to put their supporters through the ringer. If we are "up top" of league around Xmas I may; just may, start becoming optimistic about the season. Until then I will just enjoy each win as it happens.
Too early perhaps, but.... on 17:09 - Aug 25 with 1115 viewsconcordman

Too early perhaps, but.... on 13:06 - Aug 24 by gerry_us

My thoughts exactly RSC.
The U's really know how to put their supporters through the ringer. If we are "up top" of league around Xmas I may; just may, start becoming optimistic about the season. Until then I will just enjoy each win as it happens.

That is the last time I will post. Sorry. It apparently was way too early.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024