Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel 17:49 - Sep 4 with 6720 viewsrsonist

You'd think he was the manager watching this. Seems a top fella, any chance he's doing his badges...?

Rangel on 18:42 - Sep 4 with 6531 viewsbarbicanranger

I was wondering the other day whether Angel may be one to keep an eye on as a future coach - got a lot of playing experience, played under some good managers, etc. Doubt we'd pick up on it anyway given how we operate but was wondering nonetheless.
Rangel on 20:00 - Sep 4 with 6343 viewsaston_hoop

Was doing his coaching badges way back in 2013, definitely talks a good game. may be the most underrated signing we'll make.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/angel-rangel-signs-ne

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Rangel on 20:33 - Sep 4 with 6254 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Very articulate. I like this bloke.
Rangel on 20:59 - Sep 4 with 6203 viewskensalriser

Is no one going to weigh in with a rant about how this is another fckn octogenarian signed on a short term contract as a panic fix displacing a youngster that we should be developing like they said we were going to do before doing a u-turn just because we had a couple of poor results?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rangel on 21:21 - Sep 4 with 6146 viewsolderR

Rangel on 20:59 - Sep 4 by kensalriser

Is no one going to weigh in with a rant about how this is another fckn octogenarian signed on a short term contract as a panic fix displacing a youngster that we should be developing like they said we were going to do before doing a u-turn just because we had a couple of poor results?

Just for a change, no.
Rangel on 21:36 - Sep 4 with 6105 viewsbosh67

Rangel and a few others are strong characters so I am hoping that this will give the squad some confidence going forward.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rangel on 22:21 - Sep 4 with 6004 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Can we just f uck off one coach at a time please.
Rangel on 22:33 - Sep 4 with 5963 viewskropotkin41

He is articulate, and he doesn't seem to be full of sh*t. I like him.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Rangel on 00:23 - Sep 5 with 5785 viewscaliforniahoop

Rangel on 22:33 - Sep 4 by kropotkin41

At first I thought this was an unnecessary signing as I wanted Kakay to have a shot but can see the improvement and he still has a bit in the tank.
Rangel on 00:24 - Sep 5 with 5785 viewsCiderwithRsie

Not a single reference to bonus games or meticulous preparation. Didn't stomp off muttering about respect. Answered most of the questions.

Still got a lot to learn I reckon.
Rangel on 01:36 - Sep 5 with 5731 viewstimcocking

Did indeed seem more intelligent than the usual footballer with their monosyllabic grunts. Perhaps he is a really useful addition. Can't say i was pleased to see Kakay so ignominiously discarded, i'm still not, but at least the guy seems to be making a good effort.

They should have made him the captain.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 5:47]
Rangel on 06:05 - Sep 5 with 5644 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rangel on 22:33 - Sep 4 by kropotkin41

Sounds like the type of bloke Joey Barton thinks he is and desperately wants to be considered as.

Sometimes an old head is what’s really needed. And if Kakay and Furlong have got there’s on, they could learn bundles from this hombre.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rangel on 12:18 - Sep 5 with 5371 viewsrsonist

I know it's not much but also have to also say his tweets are above and beyond what you'd expect of the vast majority of players, especially since he's only been in the building a couple of weeks.

Àngel Rangelt @arangelz Sep 3
Still beyond me how we didn’t take the 3 points in a game where we were superior in every department. It shows we are heading in the right direction, solid team performance that was! Special mention to the R’s, different class, loud and proud! 👏🏼🔵⚪️

Àngel Rangel @arangelzAug 25
Massive 3 points today at Loftus Road. Well done to everyone, a win, a clean sheet and a fantastic atmosphere! Belief! 💪🏼🔵⚪️

Àngel Rangel@arangelz Aug 22
Not a good start to the season but still a long way to go! Togetherness, Belief and learning quickly from the mistakes will be key to change things around. Not the debut I wanted personally and collectively but we will keep fighting! 👊🏼 @QPR #belief #togetherness #qpr
Rangel on 13:19 - Sep 5 with 5269 viewsBklynRanger

My big worry was if he could still run. If that's still the case then great, and he will undoubtedly have a lot to offer in terms of advice and experience - good to see.
Rangel on 13:22 - Sep 5 with 5258 viewsDavieQPR

Nearest thing we have had to Clint Hill since.... er… Clint hill.
Rangel on 13:30 - Sep 5 with 5224 viewsYorkRanger

Hoping that Rangel and Cameron may be this years Palmer, Dunne, Hill or Derry...
Rangel on 13:34 - Sep 5 with 5212 viewsHayesender

Shame he's only here till January. His experience could be vital to us this season

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rangel on 08:06 - Sep 6 with 4847 viewskropotkin41

Rangel on 13:34 - Sep 5 by Hayesender

Shame he's only here till January. His experience could be vital to us this season

Why is it only until January? Cost? Maybe they'll extend the deal if he stays fit and does a good job.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Rangel on 09:20 - Sep 6 with 4791 viewsfrancisbowles

Rangel on 08:06 - Sep 6 by kropotkin41

Why is it only until January? Cost? Maybe they'll extend the deal if he stays fit and does a good job.

Cost obviously comes into it but he is covering for Furlong and we hope to have him fit well before then.
Rangel on 05:45 - Sep 7 with 4590 viewsfunkyworm

Rangel on 20:59 - Sep 4 by kensalriser

A+

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024