Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract 17:01 - Oct 17 with 3851 viewsitsbiga

https://www.football.london/queens-park-rangers-fc/definitive-list-how-long-each

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 08:07 - Oct 18 with 3650 viewsfrancisbowles

I think Rangel's ends in January.
How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 10:11 - Oct 18 with 3552 viewsDorse

Hardly A Surprise:
Nahki Wells - June 2019 (end of loan spell)
Tomer Hemed - June 2019 (end of loan spell)
Geoff Cameron - June 2019 (end of loan spell)
Angel Rangel - January 2019 (end of loan)

To Do List:
Idrissa Sylla - meh
Jake Bidwell - divides opinion but he's pretty solid. I'd look to keep him.
Joel Lynch - mostly meh, but may actually have a re-sale value.
Grant Hall - on his day, outstanding. A fairly big injury risk. On balance, I'd extend.
Pawel Wszolek - option for a further year (I'd keep him on but I doubt he'd stay!)
Alex Baptiste - Useful but not getting any younger. No re-sale value.
Jordan Cousins - has he ever played in his natural position?
Paul Smyth - AAARRRGH! Get him signed up!
Niko Hamalainen - worth a punt
Olamide Shodipo - see above
Charlie Owens - yup

Biggest questions for me revolve around the centre back positions. We may lose Baptiste, Lynch and Hall this summer. However, can the club afford to bring in 3 new players? This season, we had to borrow Cameron and Rangel and only brought in Leistner. And that was after we'd made some sort of profit on Smithies. McLaren doesn't seem to want to take a punt on a lower-league (but affordable) player: I think we may see all three contracts renewed.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 10:30 - Oct 18 with 3532 viewsPunteR

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 10:11 - Oct 18 by Dorse

Hardly A Surprise:
Nahki Wells - June 2019 (end of loan spell)
Tomer Hemed - June 2019 (end of loan spell)
Geoff Cameron - June 2019 (end of loan spell)
Angel Rangel - January 2019 (end of loan)

To Do List:
Idrissa Sylla - meh
Jake Bidwell - divides opinion but he's pretty solid. I'd look to keep him.
Joel Lynch - mostly meh, but may actually have a re-sale value.
Grant Hall - on his day, outstanding. A fairly big injury risk. On balance, I'd extend.
Pawel Wszolek - option for a further year (I'd keep him on but I doubt he'd stay!)
Alex Baptiste - Useful but not getting any younger. No re-sale value.
Jordan Cousins - has he ever played in his natural position?
Paul Smyth - AAARRRGH! Get him signed up!
Niko Hamalainen - worth a punt
Olamide Shodipo - see above
Charlie Owens - yup

Biggest questions for me revolve around the centre back positions. We may lose Baptiste, Lynch and Hall this summer. However, can the club afford to bring in 3 new players? This season, we had to borrow Cameron and Rangel and only brought in Leistner. And that was after we'd made some sort of profit on Smithies. McLaren doesn't seem to want to take a punt on a lower-league (but affordable) player: I think we may see all three contracts renewed.

I wouldnt renew Halls contract. I'd prob keep Lynch plus Bidwell.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 16:27 - Oct 18 with 3366 viewsPinnerPaul

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 10:30 - Oct 18 by PunteR

I wouldnt renew Halls contract. I'd prob keep Lynch plus Bidwell.

Of the 12 - can't see an army of clubs 'swooping for them' in the summer!
How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 16:51 - Oct 18 with 3338 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I thin Smyth has a club option for an extra year?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 17:18 - Oct 18 with 3301 viewsJeff

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 16:51 - Oct 18 by BrianMcCarthy

I thin Smyth has a club option for an extra year?

correct - effectively 18 months left...

Can we not knock it?

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 20:32 - Oct 18 with 3183 viewsLazyFan

We should....

Idrissa Sylla - Do not renew. Wells shows how it should be done regardless of scoring record.
Jake Bidwell - Renew as we are short on LB options. 3 year deal + 1 year option.
Joel Lynch - old and still prone to mistakes, and getting close for him to be on his obligatory winter break. Also shouts at Bids, when its usualy his fault, not a nice person it seems. Do not renew.
Grant Hall - If fit, take a risk and renew for 1 year with +1 year option.
Pawel Wszolek - Renew for 3 years with +1 year option.
Alex Baptiste - Too old, do not renew.
Jordan Cousins - Did not work out, do not renew.
Paul Smyth - Renew, 3 year deal with +1 year option.
Niko Hamalainen - Renew on a 2 year deal with +1 year option.
Olamide Shodipo - Renew on a 2 year deal with +1 year option.
Charlie Owens - Renew on a 2 year deal with +1 year option.

That will be 4 let go so, we can maybe get a couple of CB's in. But I said that two seasons ago and it has taken that long to get 1 CB in.

If we sell Freeman or/and Lungo in Jan, we can raise some useful funds. As we have Scowen, Chair, Cameron to get through the season. Which would give us buying capability for Defenders in the Summer when we can buy again.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 11:33 - Oct 19 with 3003 viewshoopdog

How long each and every QPR player has left on their contract on 17:18 - Oct 18 by Jeff

correct - effectively 18 months left...

Personally I think young Smythe will be off getting very poor treatMent from McLaren I'm sure plenty of championship and others clubs have noticed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024