Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 17:19 - Oct 26 with 1154 viewsColukev

EFL Clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming.

Does this mean U's fans can watch every midweek game live?? Home or away?
iFollow on 19:44 - Oct 26 with 1129 viewswessex_exile

Damn - wrote a lengthy reply, and then the server crashed and I lost it.

In brief, that is correct.

In fact, we can also watch Saturday games if they coincide with a PL and Championship break because it's an international weekend. There a handful of EFL clubs that aren't available, because they haven't signed up to iFollow, pretty sure FGR are one of them?

It's a tricky one, because I'm sure none of us want to see inducements that might reduce match-day attendance. However, as an exile, the opportunity to watch matches that I would otherwise have no chance of attending is brilliant, and well worth the tenner. It's also gratifying to know that the home club gets a decent slice of that fee (£8 I think), gathering revenue that they would otherwise not get a sniff of.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024