Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mass scores 10:59 - Nov 17 with 1771 viewsHooparoo

Mass scores an equaliser with the last kick of the game. Aussies 1 South Korea 1. Mass played very deep but had a great game.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Mass scores on 11:10 - Nov 17 with 1746 viewsozranger

I thought he moved deeper into the second half and at some stages was the middle of a back three as Milligan and Sainsbury pushed out wide. He did some good things but also some not so and should have been cautioned for the continuous fouling. I'd give him somewhere between a 6 and a 7 on Clive's rating scale. Pity we have a slew of RBs otherwise Risden may be a good option. Played very well in this game.
Mass scores on 11:53 - Nov 17 with 1653 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mass scores on 11:10 - Nov 17 by ozranger

I thought he moved deeper into the second half and at some stages was the middle of a back three as Milligan and Sainsbury pushed out wide. He did some good things but also some not so and should have been cautioned for the continuous fouling. I'd give him somewhere between a 6 and a 7 on Clive's rating scale. Pity we have a slew of RBs otherwise Risden may be a good option. Played very well in this game.

I just posted that on another MB re Risden. He looks like the sort of RB that would slot right in to our style of play and might be worth considering if Rangel does indeed move on.

The grass is always greener.

Mass scores on 14:06 - Nov 17 with 1507 viewsBoston

Mass scores on 11:53 - Nov 17 by Esox_Lucius

I just posted that on another MB re Risden. He looks like the sort of RB that would slot right in to our style of play and might be worth considering if Rangel does indeed move on.

Another MB, not the one run by Captain Mainwaring I hope!
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 14:08]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mass scores on 14:15 - Nov 17 with 1493 viewsDannyPaddox

Very like the Brentford goal. He's becoming a 'right place right time poacher'.
Mass scores on 19:29 - Nov 17 with 1364 viewsrsonist

I'd forgotten about Sainsbury. Hope he's enjoying getting splinters on the PSV bench.

Good to see Mass get another goal. I'm not too down on him (especially of late) and while he's doing a good job ratting now if he could just step it up a notch now creatively it would really transform us the way we're set up - that's where we're lacking IMO.

He'll never quite be a Faurlin but in a league where Norwood, McEachran, Grimes are leading the stats he's got it in him.
Mass scores on 01:27 - Nov 18 with 1235 viewsisawqpratwcity

It wasn't particularly pretty, but a goal's a goal.

Shove that up your arse, you clueless c unt Van Marwijk (and the FAA for appointing him), for giving him zero minutes in the World Cup.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Mass scores on 02:11 - Nov 18 with 1216 viewstimcocking

Have the Aussies got the same coach who so disgracefully took the p!ss out of Luongo at the world cup? Amazing if Mass has so little self respect he'd go and play for that guy now. I hope they've changed manager, shame on Mass otherwise. You should never forgive somebody for treating you like that unless you really are a gutless mug.
Mass scores on 02:41 - Nov 18 with 1212 viewsHooparoo

Mass scores on 02:11 - Nov 18 by timcocking

Have the Aussies got the same coach who so disgracefully took the p!ss out of Luongo at the world cup? Amazing if Mass has so little self respect he'd go and play for that guy now. I hope they've changed manager, shame on Mass otherwise. You should never forgive somebody for treating you like that unless you really are a gutless mug.

Nope. New coach and an Aussie this time - Graham Arnold.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024