Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect 13:20 - Dec 3 with 4789 viewsLongsufferingR

Want Oxford away
Expect Sheffield United at home
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 13:31 - Dec 3 with 4024 viewsheadhoops

Want - Woking home or away.
Expect - Blackburn away.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 13:42 - Dec 3 with 4008 viewsNorthernr

Wants:
Big Premier League club at home
Away to ground I haven't done (Shrewsbury, Southport, Accrington, Oxford, West Ham, Bournemouth)
Fun trip- to weird place (all of the above minus West Ham and Oxford plus Woking, Grimsby, Wimbledon, Bradford, Barnet)

Do not want but will almost certainly get:
One of those clubs we always fcking draw: West Brom, Blackburn, Forest, Huddersfield, Luton, Sheff Utd
One of those clubs we play all the fcking time anyway: Leeds, Millwall, Bolton, Hull, Brentford, Birmingham etc etc
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 13:54 - Dec 3 with 3991 viewsJuzzie

Wet Spam (good away allocation) or Forest (doubles our chances to get that elusive win) both away but will get Blacburn away.
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:04 - Dec 3 with 3966 viewspaulparker

Spurs or West Ham at home please

It’s going to be Blackburn away

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:05 - Dec 3 with 3961 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The lowest ranked side at home please.

I just want a decent cup run, that’s all I ask.
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:07 - Dec 3 with 3957 viewsGalileo

Want - Lincoln City (a) Fleetwood (h) or a Bye

Expect - another defeat
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:08 - Dec 3 with 3952 viewsMick_S

Forest/Wolves away.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:11 - Dec 3 with 3947 viewsLythamR

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:07 - Dec 3 by Galileo

Want - Lincoln City (a) Fleetwood (h) or a Bye

Expect - another defeat

Want - Fleetwood Away
Expect - Blackburn Away
Login to get fewer ads

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:21 - Dec 3 with 3926 viewsSimonJames

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:05 - Dec 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

The lowest ranked side at home please.

I just want a decent cup run, that’s all I ask.

Lowest ranked side could mean that Steve picks a team featuring players you forgot that we still have... and Sean Goss.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:25 - Dec 3 with 3913 viewssimmo

Want: Woking, Barnet, Portsmouth, Accrington, Oxford, Shrewsbury - ideally away
Expect: to lose

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:48 - Dec 3 with 3873 viewsW7Ranger

Want: Anyone we can beat.
Expect: Any team that'll beat us.

Will draw: Sheff Utd, Blackburn, Forest or MK Dons
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:59 - Dec 3 with 3853 viewsthemodfather

just want qpr to take a cup match seriously for once in near 2 decades...who we get means jack unless we mean it and want it!
so some northern hell hole it is...bolton,bburn or burnleeeee
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 15:05 - Dec 3 with 3847 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 14:21 - Dec 3 by SimonJames

Lowest ranked side could mean that Steve picks a team featuring players you forgot that we still have... and Sean Goss.

True. He'll probably play Paul Furlong
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 15:48 - Dec 3 with 3760 viewskensalriser

A mathematician writes:

How can you expect any one team over any other when there is an equal chance for each?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 15:53 - Dec 3 with 3756 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Number 45, Guisley or Fleetwood will play....number 31, Quee....

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 15:54 - Dec 3 with 3756 viewssmegma

Southport away please.

Failing that Lincoln, Shrewsbury, Accrington or Fleetwood away.
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 15:56 - Dec 3 with 3752 viewsDannyPaddox

A bad psychic writes:

"Well, well, well. It's AEK Athens away. Again!
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 16:07 - Dec 3 with 3721 viewsted_hendrix

As Basil Fawlty once said to Sybil, "What's the point, what's the bloody point"?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 16:48 - Dec 3 with 3669 viewsMytch_QPR

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 16:07 - Dec 3 by ted_hendrix

As Basil Fawlty once said to Sybil, "What's the point, what's the bloody point"?

...and yet, we'll all check our phones / radio etc out of morbid fascination.

I would have liked Southampton at home, then they went and gave Sparky the boot. We'll get Hull at home (groundhog day).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 17:09 - Dec 3 with 3657 viewsDannyPaddox

The home teams will be drawn out by ex-Tottenham 'legend' and 1991 FA Cup winner Vinny Samways. The away teams will be drawn out by a robot dog. How random is that - Vinny Samways!

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 19:19 - Dec 3 with 3523 viewsTopCat34

Want - Woking, Oxford or Barnet away

Will get - Wolves away
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 19:20]
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 19:42 - Dec 3 with 3483 viewsLowerloftLad

Woking or arsenal away

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 19:50 - Dec 3 with 3457 viewsflynnbo

H v Leeds
Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 20:00 - Dec 3 with 3376 viewspaulparker

Another crap draw when was the last time we had a real decent tie?
Chelsea away about 10 years ago was the last one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Final cup tie of the season - want vs expect on 22:24 - Dec 4 with 3117 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We've had more horrible ties than Les Patterson

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024