Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman -- Surprised Nobody Has Said It 08:55 - Dec 23 with 1957 viewsDylanP

I'm a bit surprised that nobody has commented on how good Freeman was today. So I will.

I thought he had a great all round performance today. Firstly, there was the free kick, which was nothing short of deadly. Almost unstoppable. He made it look so easy and obvious. But we all know it isn't. We are QPR fans so we've seen those free kicks wasted over and over and over again. In fact, Forest had a free kick right near the end that was from almost the exact same spot as our one that led to the goal and it came to nothing (other than taking a few years off my life, of course).

But more than that one delivery, there was the number of times that he brought the ball out from defense. He seemed to be all over the park and, when it wasn't lobbed into the middle for Furlong or Leistner to head away, so many times it was Freeman snuffing out the danger. Obviously, Forest had a lot of possession and all of our midfielders played their part in holding a good team in check at home. But, Freeman is making a habit of this sort of performance. And long may it continue.

You know, he had his time as chief play maker and captain and he seemed to try to hard and overdo things. But his role this season seems to suit him much better -- maybe less pressure has resulted in better all-round performances. Well done lad!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freeman -- Surprised Nobody Has Said It on 09:35 - Dec 23 with 1772 viewsPunteR

It.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freeman -- Surprised Nobody Has Said It on 09:40 - Dec 23 with 1751 viewsNorthLondonR

Freeman is just class. Really think he could play at a higher level and hopefully he will with us.
Freeman -- Surprised Nobody Has Said It on 09:48 - Dec 23 with 1712 viewssmegma

He has been in his best ever form for the past two months.
Freeman -- Surprised Nobody Has Said It on 10:32 - Dec 23 with 1564 viewstimcocking

What surprises me is when he doesn't have a good game. We haven't ever had a more nailed-on good performer in the team for a while. At this level, he's absolutely top class. More 8s than 7s, if you lot weren't so tight with your marking. I blame Brian.
Freeman -- Surprised Nobody Has Said It on 12:31 - Dec 23 with 1340 viewsMancR

I was there yesterday and witnessed a Pav masterclass performance too.
Freeman -- Surprised Nobody Has Said It on 13:09 - Dec 23 with 1252 viewsParkRoyalR

First time Wzolek has turned up away from home this year and if he can add away form to some recent home performances we can push on. Had the beating of his Fullback in the air which was crucial as without Lynch we weren't playing out from the back as much and Lumley's superb kicking and Wzolek winning headers was very important yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024