Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are you blokes feeling? 17:30 - Jan 12 with 2625 viewsted_hendrix

Not an unexpected result today but put that to one side and I'm pleased so far with the way the season has gone bearing in mind our disastrous start.

After the first four games of the season I would have bit your head off for the league position we're now in.

Anyone else reasonably happy?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How are you blokes feeling? on 17:36 - Jan 12 with 2577 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If you aren't happy then I don't know what would make you happy.

Poor game today but we had an off day and still were quite competitive against a good Sheff Utd side. Four points off play-offs, above Racist JT, won't be going down. Playing some nice football recently.

Today won't fuss me. Looking forward to Preston now

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

How are you blokes feeling? on 17:39 - Jan 12 with 2563 viewsJuzzie

As disastrous as it was, it was still only 4 games. It wasn’t as though it was anything like 10 games without a win, for example. We kicked on since then and as far as I’m concerned the start is distant memory.

Season overall has been very good including a win at last at Forest and winning an FA Cup 3rd round at the first time of asking in 22 years (since the Barnsley game where Sinclair scored THAT goal).

I'm not even thinking of the play offs. If we make them, great. If we don’t, OK.

If we finish the season pretty much where we are now then I’ll be happy. Especially when you consider the awful years lately, Warren Farm, FFP etc.
How are you blokes feeling? on 17:57 - Jan 12 with 2452 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Very happy.

Enjoyed last season. This season is even better.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How are you blokes feeling? on 17:58 - Jan 12 with 2450 viewsDeepcutHoop

How are you blokes feeling? on 17:36 - Jan 12 by RANGERS4EVER

If you aren't happy then I don't know what would make you happy.

Poor game today but we had an off day and still were quite competitive against a good Sheff Utd side. Four points off play-offs, above Racist JT, won't be going down. Playing some nice football recently.

Today won't fuss me. Looking forward to Preston now

There does appear to be a highly vocal element who view supporting QPR as a punishment and that which lasts for the length of every game, and is as such, a loss is proof of a trend, ie today we are rubbish as we lost. It often seems to last as long as we're behind

Everyone else is happy because this season has been a terrific performance on the whole in comparison to what has gone before, if you can't cope with the occassional/often defeat up North in winter particularly, I'd suggest we're not the club for you.

Enjoy the performances we've been putting in, they are often wonderful these days. We aren't guaranteed a win, it sucks a bit when we lose. That makes the wins sweeter when they arrive. I'm still giddy from the cup last week, and the forest away win the other day, to be honest.
How are you blokes feeling? on 18:00 - Jan 12 with 2417 viewsRangersw12

Poor game today but Sheffield are decent at home so no major complaints

Would like to see Oteh coming off the bench instead of Smith rest of the season though
How are you blokes feeling? on 18:01 - Jan 12 with 2409 viewsBoston

I'm alright Jack....er Ted.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How are you blokes feeling? on 18:12 - Jan 12 with 2346 viewsqprphil

We are a yo-yo club, always have been, and always will. Enjoy the good times, you never know how long they'll last.!!!! All I'd say is ask me again at the end of the season.
How are you blokes feeling? on 18:32 - Jan 12 with 2247 viewsdigswellhoop

if we finish 15th ish weve done well.
Login to get fewer ads

How are you blokes feeling? on 18:37 - Jan 12 with 2232 viewsbosh67

After 4 games we were a disaster. Then we have been really decent and a hard working team playing good football and getting points. After today's narrow defeat I think the manager, staff and all the players should be sacked and we start again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

How are you blokes feeling? on 19:55 - Jan 12 with 2012 viewsactonman

Happy with how things are going , better than I could of hoped for

But ...... a little part of me is thinking we could miss a play off spot by not being bold enough or confident enough to go for the kill in games.

Weird one as I would have taken a top 10 finish all day long considering where we are as a club but will be rightly p!ssed of if we missed the play offs by 5 or 6 points

In general , loving being Rangers again !
How are you blokes feeling? on 21:07 - Jan 12 with 1813 viewsjonno

Happy overall, better than expected. Just a shame we didn't have more of a go today as Sheffield were really no better than us and I thought were beatable if we had put them under some pressure.
How are you blokes feeling? on 21:16 - Jan 12 with 1788 viewsDorse

I have never been so angry about anything ever. Life has been rendered meaningless by this result and I am resolved to destroy other people's vapid happiness through the sheer ferocity of my hatred.

Sorry, what?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

How are you blokes feeling? on 21:19 - Jan 12 with 1781 viewsTonto

Stop talking sense Ted and name your scapegoat for today's loss. It is this board's way...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

How are you blokes feeling? on 22:29 - Jan 12 with 1680 viewsMrSheen

How are you blokes feeling? on 21:19 - Jan 12 by Tonto

Stop talking sense Ted and name your scapegoat for today's loss. It is this board's way...

Too tickled by two Fulham own goals to get upset by a narrow defeat away to one of the top two.

Forgot to mention nicely pissed. A splash of Pernod in a G&T is a genius idea.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 22:30]
How are you blokes feeling? on 00:32 - Jan 13 with 1483 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

What's changed so much for me is that at the start of the season when I looked at the fixture list - all I could see was a list of difficult games.

Now when I look at our remaining fixtures all I see is games that we might be able to win.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

How are you blokes feeling? on 11:12 - Jan 13 with 1219 viewsDiscodroids

After the Home thrashing v Bristol city earlier this season i remember thinking i'd rather watch pathogens divide and fragment on the dark side of a jolly green giant sweetcorn kernel lodged in Camila Batmanghelidjh's mouldering chick pea laden turd, than watch QPR get rolled over Again. A real Low point for me. Whipped Mutt syndrome afters years of abasement at the hands of others.

Loftus road had the tangible feel of a mausoleum that night. To see us a few months later heading into relaltive orbit under mclaren means i can look people in the eye now when asked who i support rather than shift about like Max Clifford whipping his scabby cock out in the dock for the jury to have a good laugh at.

Mclaren, Les, Hoos and Ramsey are Our Kennedy launch pad 39A.

I recall really laying into Leistner after the West brom 7-1 cuckolding. I was wrong. The Man is a gladiator. Proper Jonathon E with rollerball glove in the heart of our defence.

As it stands today with the Football Management, Coaching Staff, Youth and general administration / Management, I'm Happier than gary Glitter hiding at the bottom of a Mcdonalds plastic ball play pen with a packet of haribo's strapped to his scrotal sac at school chucking out time. Long may it continue.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 11:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

How are you blokes feeling? on 12:04 - Jan 13 with 1175 viewspeejaybee

How are you blokes feeling? on 11:12 - Jan 13 by Discodroids

After the Home thrashing v Bristol city earlier this season i remember thinking i'd rather watch pathogens divide and fragment on the dark side of a jolly green giant sweetcorn kernel lodged in Camila Batmanghelidjh's mouldering chick pea laden turd, than watch QPR get rolled over Again. A real Low point for me. Whipped Mutt syndrome afters years of abasement at the hands of others.

Loftus road had the tangible feel of a mausoleum that night. To see us a few months later heading into relaltive orbit under mclaren means i can look people in the eye now when asked who i support rather than shift about like Max Clifford whipping his scabby cock out in the dock for the jury to have a good laugh at.

I recall really laying into Leistner after the West brom 7-1 cuckolding. I was wrong. The Man is a gladiator. Proper Jonathon E with rollerball glove in the heart of our defence.

As it stands today with the Football Management, Coaching Staff, Youth and general administration / Management, I'm Happier than gary Glitter hiding at the bottom of a Mcdonalds plastic ball play pen with a packet of haribo's strapped to his scrotal sac at school chucking out time. Long may it continue.

👍👍👍👍👍

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

How are you blokes feeling? on 12:12 - Jan 13 with 1159 viewsShotKneesHoop

How are you blokes feeling? on 11:12 - Jan 13 by Discodroids

A work of true genius that gets my vote for the Booker prize next year.

Loved the references to Gary Uptheshitter and Max Cockford.

More images conjured up than Desolation Row or a Brexit speech by Maybot - both of which describe similar outcomes,
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 12:20]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

How are you blokes feeling? on 13:56 - Jan 13 with 1085 viewsfrancisbowles

We are doing very well mainly because we are defensively well organised. We are a work in progress and we are competitive in every game. If we abandon our approach and go gung ho we will get picked off, concede lots of goals, suffer more defeats, confidence will suffer and we will go backwards very quickly.

We are an average team, at best, but doing well because of the strategy and odd moments of class from our attacking players. We have to keep developing our own players methodically in a way that keeps them hungry, involved and increasing with confidence. This is something we are still learning and going forward with. Steve Mc is no doubt making the odd mistake but is doing brilliantly and seems to have a very positive and as united dressing room as one could hope for.

We should be pleased and proud of the progress and confident of future progress. We may not make the play offs and even if we did we probably wouldn't win them but if we can keep going as we are we have a chance and it should be fun and interesting. Oh and we are still in the cup.

What's not to like?
How are you blokes feeling? on 14:03 - Jan 13 with 1075 viewslondonscottish

I'm more than happy. The club is being properly run by real professionals with the right values. It's great to see. For years I've looked on jealously at other clubs that had much better and more joined up setups that Rangers.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

How are you blokes feeling? on 14:15 - Jan 13 with 1066 viewscaliforniahoop

How are you blokes feeling? on 13:56 - Jan 13 by francisbowles

We are doing very well mainly because we are defensively well organised. We are a work in progress and we are competitive in every game. If we abandon our approach and go gung ho we will get picked off, concede lots of goals, suffer more defeats, confidence will suffer and we will go backwards very quickly.

We are an average team, at best, but doing well because of the strategy and odd moments of class from our attacking players. We have to keep developing our own players methodically in a way that keeps them hungry, involved and increasing with confidence. This is something we are still learning and going forward with. Steve Mc is no doubt making the odd mistake but is doing brilliantly and seems to have a very positive and as united dressing room as one could hope for.

We should be pleased and proud of the progress and confident of future progress. We may not make the play offs and even if we did we probably wouldn't win them but if we can keep going as we are we have a chance and it should be fun and interesting. Oh and we are still in the cup.

What's not to like?

An above average squad in this league, the injuries have killed us, currently can’t effect the game from the bench, foundations are being laid for hopefully a brighter future.
How are you blokes feeling? on 14:16 - Jan 13 with 1066 viewsBluce_Ree

Very happy with QPR this season. How could you now be?

Bit pissed off with the fact that Liverpool are doing so well though. That's football. Giveth with one hand and shitteth in your gob with the other.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

How are you blokes feeling? on 14:21 - Jan 13 with 1063 viewsPunteR

How are you blokes feeling? on 14:16 - Jan 13 by Bluce_Ree

Very happy with QPR this season. How could you now be?

Bit pissed off with the fact that Liverpool are doing so well though. That's football. Giveth with one hand and shitteth in your gob with the other.

"That's football. Giveth with one hand and shitteth in your gob with the other."

Quote of the season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024