Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nik Nak Wells 08:01 - Jan 13 with 1551 viewsLblock

I see a comment on Fantasy Island that one (just one) plum had a pop at him at the end of the game causing him to walk away

Is this true?

If so can this cock be identified, tarred and feathered and banished from QPR games forever

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nik Nak Wells on 08:11 - Jan 13 with 1507 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bring back Fragging.
Nik Nak Wells on 08:53 - Jan 13 with 1386 viewsWatford_Ranger

Didn’t hear what the fan said but it was a bit of a lairy response considering he was totally anonymous for ninety minutes, possibly hampered by a knock.

Thought the support was decent overall given we didn’t have much to shout about.
Nik Nak Wells on 10:52 - Jan 13 with 1128 viewsLblock

Nik Nak Wells on 08:53 - Jan 13 by Watford_Ranger

Didn’t hear what the fan said but it was a bit of a lairy response considering he was totally anonymous for ninety minutes, possibly hampered by a knock.

Thought the support was decent overall given we didn’t have much to shout about.

So it did happen then?

Jesus I wonder if this fellas would sooner return to Conor Toshington or Tamas Priskin up front.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nik Nak Wells on 11:13 - Jan 13 with 1096 viewsWatford_Ranger

Nik Nak Wells on 10:52 - Jan 13 by Lblock

So it did happen then?

Jesus I wonder if this fellas would sooner return to Conor Toshington or Tamas Priskin up front.

Well yeah something was said or gestured but nothing to suggest it was too out of the ordinary and I’m sure he’s been given worse stick after better performances.
Nik Nak Wells on 11:40 - Jan 13 with 1052 viewsBoston

I doubt there’s a professional footballer in the country that hasn’t been at the receiving end of er ...critical observations from the hoi polloi. It is what it is, be surprised if the targets of abuse even notice after a couple of seasons. Welcome to England.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 11:42]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nik Nak Wells on 12:15 - Jan 13 with 973 viewsTacticalR

Nik Nak Wells on 11:40 - Jan 13 by Boston

I doubt there’s a professional footballer in the country that hasn’t been at the receiving end of er ...critical observations from the hoi polloi. It is what it is, be surprised if the targets of abuse even notice after a couple of seasons. Welcome to England.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 11:42]

I am sure that being able to blank out the crowd is a big factor in whether a player is successful at QPR.

Air hostess clique

Nik Nak Wells on 12:37 - Jan 13 with 916 viewsPeterHucker

I saw that.
Wells was the first QPR player to come over to our end to applaud the fans.
Some idiot just to the right of me started shouting at him and said he was "fvcking useless"
Wells heard it, gestured back at the bloke and then walked off.
Fair enough, I'm sure that comment pi55ed him off at the time. It was a tight match that we lost narrowly and you can't fault Wells or any other player for a lack of commitment yesterday.
I'm sure Wells has been playing long enough to know that 1 idiot does not represent the views of the away fans as a whole.
Storm in a teacup really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024