Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six Nations Thread 2019 09:19 - Jan 30 with 23080 viewsrobith

It's that time of year again

IN BEFORE - posh people taking over pubs and not drinking. It's been done lads

Intriguing year this year pre World Cup. Some talk teams should blood players, but imo that should have been done already. This is about making sure your team is battle hardened and firing.

England have absolutely lost the plot imo. Trying to play mind games with the second most professional set of players in the world and posting videos of them trying to copy Ireland's tactics waving pool noodles at people. Gonna be quite embarrassing when Ireland grind them into dust.

Ireland - last year I felt like we should be winning by default with everyone else's injuries, but in that process they seemed to find the confidence to drive on to ever new heights. Leinster are dominating the European game. We'll have a target on us and we'll relish it - but this is a test of how good we actually are and how we've manged to negate our bottle job heritage.

Wales are the quiet ones to watch. They've steadily been racking up wins, look refreshed with some new personnel, and got that Australia win monkey off their backs. I'm going to Wales Ireland final game and I'm expecting it to be the decider.

Scotland - won't win but are bloody good fun to watch. France and Italy remain rubbish.

Some of you may remember that I tried to start a rugby podcast last year - and I've put a bit of effort in to get it off the ground again this year. If Clive's ok with self promotion, you can listen to it here, or search for Numbers! in the itunes store!

https://soundcloud.com/user-152690766/3-six-nations-2019-preview
Six Nations Thread 2019 on 02:14 - Mar 17 with 1482 viewstimcocking

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 00:08 - Feb 5 by johncharles

It’s the way God planned it, it’s the way God meantit to be.

I like this
Six Nations Thread 2019 on 02:22 - Mar 17 with 1480 viewstimcocking

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 19:20 - Feb 23 by SimonJames

You will get spanked by Ireland though.

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 09:56 - Mar 17 with 1390 viewsTGRRRSSS

Wales played very well, Ireland's demand to open the roof was made to look a bit foolish given how good they (Ireland) are with ball in hand.
Sets up an intriguing world cup with as many questions at the end as there was at the start, regarding everyone bar Wales I guess....

If England can keep both Vunipola bro's injury free and Itoje and Farrell, they will or should be thereabouts....

Big If's also you never know how they'll cope with the type of Summer EJ has in store before they even get to Japan.
Six Nations Thread 2019 on 15:32 - Mar 17 with 1339 viewsSimonJames

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 02:22 - Mar 17 by timcocking

100% of people who drink water will die.

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 15:39 - Mar 17 with 1325 viewsSimonJames

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 22:04 - Mar 16 by Toast_R

Good stuff. Wales worthy if not boring winners, Ireland back to the drawing board and England, well, lets hope lessons are learnt before the world cup. Scotland still plucky, France were gash and Italy had heart but lacked the experience. Roll on Japan.

I think England could do with a few lessons in defence from the Welsh management and they could teach Wales how to attack more effectively.

But at least the All Blacks will now have no clue whatsoever as to what sort of NH teams will be turning up to the WC!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 16:31 - Mar 17 with 1307 viewsBlackCrowe

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 15:39 - Mar 17 by SimonJames

I think England could do with a few lessons in defence from the Welsh management and they could teach Wales how to attack more effectively.

But at least the All Blacks will now have no clue whatsoever as to what sort of NH teams will be turning up to the WC!

Wonderful player that he is, i am wondering if Farrell is the right person to be captain. Highly unlikely that Martin Johnson would've tolerated those two second half performances against Wales and Scotland.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 16:59 - Mar 17 with 1296 viewsmartiyatsia

Six Nations Thread 2019 on 15:41 - Jan 30 by robith

But for a very borderline (and wrong) call they would have lost to South Africa

Writing off England is a bit silly IMO But for a very borderline call they too would have beaten the All Black's in the autumn. They will be smarting after last year and do will be very dangerous underdogs going to Dub
https://vidmate.vet/ https://downloader.vip/itunes/ https://notepad.software/
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 19:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024