Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fa cup v watford 17:28 - Feb 11 with 2249 viewsthemodfather

oh how much do I dislike this lot....!? all that long ball stuff but sadly they tanked us a few times doing it still winning promotion there was special , I am hoping qpr can get a good result at brizzle and then focus on this lot next....forget a last 8, Watford are going well in the prem lge but will they think rest players, avoid injuries/bookings and under estimate us? who knows, that's the magic of the cup, for qpr it's all we have left, it's already our final and hopefully another game to follow ( and another , Wembley!) rough em up r's and go for it.
fa cup v watford on 10:46 - Feb 12 with 1945 views00calben

I think one of the biggest things in our favour - and the reason I'm clinging to hope we can do it - is that it's a Friday night, the old girl will be absolutely bouncing.

These are the sorts of nights where there is no better place to watch football
fa cup v watford on 11:16 - Feb 12 with 1889 viewsRog

Just looked at the ticket availability. Mostly sold apart from upper loft. Lower loft has just 39 seats available, all singles too.
fa cup v watford on 11:17 - Feb 12 with 1885 viewsBlackCrowe

Quote from their mb - delusions of grandeur. "They had a great team when they finished runners up, but its been downhill ever since (although they did make the cup final once) They go in the Derby, Ipswich, Sheff Weds, Notts Forest category of has beens!"

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

fa cup v watford on 11:19 - Feb 12 with 1879 viewsGalileo

Come on lads, let's make it a full house.
fa cup v watford on 11:45 - Feb 12 with 1817 viewssmegma

fa cup v watford on 11:17 - Feb 12 by BlackCrowe

Quote from their mb - delusions of grandeur. "They had a great team when they finished runners up, but its been downhill ever since (although they did make the cup final once) They go in the Derby, Ipswich, Sheff Weds, Notts Forest category of has beens!"

THey may be correct but also visions of grandeur seeing as they've only ever reached 1 cup final with a 100% failure rate. They were also good once, in the 80s under Taylor when they also finished 2nd.
fa cup v watford on 11:46 - Feb 12 with 1809 viewssimmo

It looks all but sold out in most areas. Maybe some spare in family stand as it's a late night so might be less families/kids to go, but on the site even those blocks looks well sold.

Do we know if School End Lower is going to away fans? We have to give X% for away teams in the FA Cup anyway, right? So imagine Watford have both tiers.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

fa cup v watford on 11:50 - Feb 12 with 1785 viewsCroydonCaptJack

fa cup v watford on 11:46 - Feb 12 by simmo

It looks all but sold out in most areas. Maybe some spare in family stand as it's a late night so might be less families/kids to go, but on the site even those blocks looks well sold.

Do we know if School End Lower is going to away fans? We have to give X% for away teams in the FA Cup anyway, right? So imagine Watford have both tiers.

Is it blocked out online mate?
That would normally indicate it. I just tried looking on their website but because it has sold out you can't find the info.
fa cup v watford on 11:57 - Feb 12 with 1764 viewsMick_S

What is the percentage allocated to away fans for F.A. cup matches? I seem to remember 15%.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

fa cup v watford on 12:08 - Feb 12 with 1738 viewssimmo

fa cup v watford on 11:50 - Feb 12 by CroydonCaptJack

Is it blocked out online mate?
That would normally indicate it. I just tried looking on their website but because it has sold out you can't find the info.

Ah yeah it is blocked out, not sure why I didn't think of that...

I thought I read somewhere that it was 15% for away fans but then Brentford refused to give that the other week so perhaps it's not mandatory.

Hoos will be loving this either way, an extra game, a sell out, TV money... Pure additional revenue.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

fa cup v watford on 13:54 - Feb 12 with 1607 viewsLowerloftLad

just checked the watford site they have sold out the away end. Ellerslie road and the paddocks will be sold by the end of the day the place should be rocking on friday
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 13:56]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

fa cup v watford on 16:35 - Feb 12 with 1470 viewsPinnerPaul

fa cup v watford on 13:54 - Feb 12 by LowerloftLad

just checked the watford site they have sold out the away end. Ellerslie road and the paddocks will be sold by the end of the day the place should be rocking on friday
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 13:56]

Lets hope we keep it rocking for as long as possible.

We do NOT want another 1st half like Saturday please Rangers!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024