Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OH BOBBY ZAMORA 19:23 - Feb 14 with 4666 viewsWokingR

Club have announced that Bobby will be inducted into the Forever R's club tomorrow night.
What a cracking way to ensure the crowd are all up, singing and involved at such an important game
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 19:40 - Feb 14 with 3345 viewsLblock

You score ONE important goal and.......

This forever club a great idea but some of those being wrapped into it just cheapen it a bit for me. BZ had / has little empathy for the club in my opinion; I don’t consider him a legend, just part of a legendary moment

I’ll be at the bar if that’s okay

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 19:46 - Feb 14 with 3328 viewsRangersDave

Has Sheila Marsden been inducted, surely this doesnt have to be just about A) living peeps, but b) people who have given outstanding service to QPR, either still alive or passed.?

Sheila, Gordon Jago, Jim Gregory, and so on.

I agree that 1 moment of luck got us the win, and that Bobby Z doesnt deserve much apart from our thanks for that. (oh, and a song of course), but i'm 54 today so have entered my 'bah humbug' stage of life. lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 19:47 - Feb 14 with 3319 viewsWestbourneR

Totally agree. Should be nowhere near the Forever Rs Hall of Fame.

He was an overpaid, painfully slow, goal shy lump for the vast majority of his time with us. That goal fell in his lucky lap.

Another over the hill dud we managed to snap up.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 19:48 - Feb 14 with 3319 viewsHantsR

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 19:46 - Feb 14 by RangersDave

Has Sheila Marsden been inducted, surely this doesnt have to be just about A) living peeps, but b) people who have given outstanding service to QPR, either still alive or passed.?

Sheila, Gordon Jago, Jim Gregory, and so on.

I agree that 1 moment of luck got us the win, and that Bobby Z doesnt deserve much apart from our thanks for that. (oh, and a song of course), but i'm 54 today so have entered my 'bah humbug' stage of life. lol

Happy birthday!

Oh, and good wishes to your lady friend/ partner, assuming that's who is on your er, refreshing avatar
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 3181 viewsRangersDave

lol, thanks mate,

and thank you too,. i wish it was, but alas no.

i have some new avatars for the rest of the season starting tomorrow evening so hopefully one or 2 of them can bring us luck.

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 3161 viewsBoston

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 21:30 - Feb 14 by RangersDave

lol, thanks mate,

i have some new avatars for the rest of the season starting tomorrow evening so hopefully one or 2 of them can bring us luck.

oh no - you're my favourite poster at the moment.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 3142 viewsqprxtc

Bollox.

One of only two blokes who scored a winner at Wembley for QPR. I’ll have that.

Long long long after all that stuff about him not caring and so on will be forgotten...

He will still be one of only two blokes who score a winner at Wembley for QPR.

The rest of it is irrelevant Bollox.
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:00 - Feb 14 with 3085 viewsLongsufferingR

Bit harsh some of the comments so far. Overpaid? yes. Long periods out injured? yes. Neither of which are his fault. Gave his all? yes. Better player than many realised? yes. Perfect foil for Charlie Austin? yes.

...and the killer for me. He may have received the ball through a defensive mistake, but that exquisite finish gave us all the best individual moment of our lives, which I personally will never ever forget.

Welcome back BZ!

Login to get fewer ads

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:06 - Feb 14 with 3068 viewsPunteR

Have to say singing "ooh bobby Zamoraaa" tomorrow will get the fans going again i'm sure.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:11 - Feb 14 with 3056 viewsMiss_Terraces

We have more legends at QPR, than a club are size should have.

We have 20+ home games a season.

We don't have that many legends, Bobby deserves his place.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 3048 viewsLongsufferingR

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:06 - Feb 14 by PunteR

Have to say singing "ooh bobby Zamoraaa" tomorrow will get the fans going again i'm sure.

It will, but the presentation is at half time, so I just hope we're not 3 down by then!
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 3012 viewsdaveB

It's still not a hall of fame so i have no problem with it at all
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:26 - Feb 14 with 3009 viewsGloryHunter

One chance in the game, and he buried it. Superb cool finish. Thanks Bobby.

That goal away at West Brom wasn't bad, either.
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:28 - Feb 14 with 2996 viewsFredManRave

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:13 - Feb 14 by LongsufferingR

It will, but the presentation is at half time, so I just hope we're not 3 down by then!

If it's 0-0 and we're into the last minute and down to 10 men then we should bring him on...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:30 - Feb 14 with 2990 viewsbrokenframe1982

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 21:43 - Feb 14 by qprxtc

Bollox.

One of only two blokes who scored a winner at Wembley for QPR. I’ll have that.

Long long long after all that stuff about him not caring and so on will be forgotten...

He will still be one of only two blokes who score a winner at Wembley for QPR.

The rest of it is irrelevant Bollox.

Well said. Wonderful memory and what a goal.
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:50 - Feb 14 with 2951 viewsthame_hoops

Forever Rs was cheapened when rowan vine was inducted 😂
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 23:21 - Feb 14 with 2914 viewsessextaxiboy

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:50 - Feb 14 by thame_hoops

Forever Rs was cheapened when rowan vine was inducted 😂

It will be Bosingwa,s turn in a couple of years at this rate ...........
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 00:03 - Feb 15 with 2857 viewstimcocking

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 19:40 - Feb 14 by Lblock

You score ONE important goal and.......

This forever club a great idea but some of those being wrapped into it just cheapen it a bit for me. BZ had / has little empathy for the club in my opinion; I don’t consider him a legend, just part of a legendary moment

I’ll be at the bar if that’s okay

It isn't a club for QPR legends, it's for former QPR players.

I thought as you did initially, completely changed my tune. I absolutely love it. Bobby gave us (albeit fleetingly) one of the greatest moments ever in our (my) lives (life), i'd be only to happy to express my appreciation one more time for it. I bet he really appreciates his support from the Rs faithful.

Welcome back Bobby Zamora...
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 08:58 - Feb 15 with 2618 viewsR_from_afar

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 21:30 - Feb 14 by RangersDave

lol, thanks mate,

Happy birthday, Dave, we are the same age.

If you are going to evict your current avatar, please let her know I have a spare room

Any excuse to post this, again and again and again:

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 09:47 - Feb 15 with 2519 viewsEsox_Lucius

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:26 - Feb 14 by GloryHunter

That's the one that sticks in my memory, outpacing Joleon Lescott with a bad hip LOL. I remember at the time thinking something along the lines of "Forking hell, he's had a shot instead of cros... forking hell!!!! what a goal!!!" Absolutely exquisite finish, one of the best I have ever seen live.

The grass is always greener.

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 09:57 - Feb 15 with 2502 viewssimmo

Quite surprised at the dislike for Zamora here. Yeah he was a part of the overpaid, mercenary days but he wasn't the worst offender in that and apart from giving us the best day we've had as part of this generation as a QPR fan, he was also a big part of why Austin got so many goals - with a back to goal game rivalled only by Helguson.

He's not my favourite as he drew a huge wage and not many people from that group come out with much credit, but forever R's is a group to rememeber former players that made a contribution to the club and provided memories in their time here - something Bobby definitely has.

Plus it's a great person to have on a pissed up Friday night, someone from more recent times so the whole crowd, younger and older, can resognise him and get the Bobby Zamora chants going - keep the atmosphere up.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 09:59 - Feb 15 with 2497 viewsRangersDave

Thanks mate,

on reflection, my post was incorrect, i bloody love BZ for the hapiness he gave my son and father at Wembley that day. i have their picture (captured from video) of them celebrating behind the goal, and that is priceless.

I still think the workers / organisers / managers should get club recognition though.
how about a wall of legends , rather like a wall of rememberance outside SAR?

Anyway, the model in my avatar has just increased her size and doesnt look as good now, unfortunately, and she has been the avatar during our poor EFL run, but also the cup run, so i'm torn.

what do i do guys?

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 10:27 - Feb 15 with 2447 viewsW7Ranger

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 22:26 - Feb 14 by GloryHunter

Or the one up at Sunderland.
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 10:37 - Feb 15 with 2428 viewsWokingR

OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 09:59 - Feb 15 by RangersDave

Thanks mate,

on reflection, my post was incorrect, i bloody love BZ for the hapiness he gave my son and father at Wembley that day. i have their picture (captured from video) of them celebrating behind the goal, and that is priceless.

I still think the workers / organisers / managers should get club recognition though.
how about a wall of legends , rather like a wall of rememberance outside SAR?

Anyway, the model in my avatar has just increased her size and doesnt look as good now, unfortunately, and she has been the avatar during our poor EFL run, but also the cup run, so i'm torn.

what do i do guys?

Can't you introduce them to each other and stand ready with your camera
OH BOBBY ZAMORA on 10:50 - Feb 15 with 2404 viewsfrancisbowles

I think we should introduce him to the crowd just before kick off....'coming up at ht induction into Forever Rrrrs, Bobby Zamora....Bobby say a few words...BZ ...'Come on u Rrrrrrs'

That would get the atmosphere going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024