Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread 17:03 - Mar 13 with 19543 viewsMrSheen

Congratulations to everyone taking one for the team tonight. 1-0, perhaps.

Elsewhere, fingers crossed.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:52 - Mar 13 with 2491 viewsdistortR

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:47 - Mar 13 by VancouverHoop

May just be an impression but he does seem to be playing with fear at the moment. Never passes forward, always back, won't shoot, rarely tries to beat a player. No idea what the problem is.

I wonder if he's struggling to express himself having been made aware of his commitments to the team (tracking back, etc). A bit of a loss of confidence, reckon he'll come back stronger, although god knows what it'll be like playing for us next season.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:52 - Mar 13 with 2491 viewsVancouverHoop

Great run from BOS. Maybe that'll start something.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:53 - Mar 13 with 2475 viewsBoston

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:35 - Mar 13 by VancouverHoop

I've got an opthamologist's appointment so I'll miss the the last fifteen minutes or so. If nothing changes It'll feel like a reprieve.

Let me get this right...you want to see this more clearly?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:55 - Mar 13 with 2458 viewspaulparker

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:48 - Mar 13 by bosh67

There is no passion or belief in this team. It's not recognisable to the team that got itself going and almost as bad, if not worse than the one that started the season.

It’s needs a lad like smyth to run at people and make a nuisance of himself but this manager dont rate him and we have the lumbering hemed instead

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:59 - Mar 13 with 2359 viewsJigsore

Osayi-Samuel literally the only reason we won't be sued for false advertising calling this a football game right now

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 2323 viewsVancouverHoop

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:52 - Mar 13 by distortR

I wonder if he's struggling to express himself having been made aware of his commitments to the team (tracking back, etc). A bit of a loss of confidence, reckon he'll come back stronger, although god knows what it'll be like playing for us next season.

I hope you're right, and it's what I thought until the last few games. But he also loses the ball when in possession too often now, which is something he rarely did earlier the season.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 2293 viewskensalriser

Stream down. I'm none too happy either.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:05 - Mar 13 with 2159 viewsJigsore

Leistner basically said 'f*ck this' and charged half the way down the pitch with the ball himself. BOS puts the resulting pass over the bar.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:11 - Mar 13 with 1927 viewsBostonR

We’ve reverted to fecking hoof ball!
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:12 - Mar 13 with 1886 viewsJigsore

Rangers creaking now. Still no sign of substitutes.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 13 with 1850 viewsCamberleyR

That was coming

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 13 with 1833 views2Thomas2Bowles

0-1

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 13 with 1829 viewsJigsore

Rotherham CB Ajayi with a 20 yard scorcher. What a joy it is supporting this club.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 13 with 1788 viewsToast_R

I think League 1 is our natural level.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 13 with 1746 viewspaulparker

Fcuk off Mclaren

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 13 with 1743 viewskomradkirk

Just about to suggest these mugs are trying to lose.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 13 with 1743 viewsRs_Holy

Oh dear!
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 13 with 1725 viewsJigsore

McClaren has remembered we have a bench. Hemed for Wells, Cousins for Shodipo.

I believe this result is what you would call a 'reverse Nottingham Forest'

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 13 with 1683 viewsRangersDave

hahahahahahahahahahaha !!

Almost worth watching this comedy of errors rather than brexit! lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:17 - Mar 13 with 1570 viewsderbyhoop

Anybody surprised at the scoreline?

Thought not.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:17 - Mar 13 with 1563 viewsloftboy

Don’t mind losing if we try, but we haven’t even turned up.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:18 - Mar 13 with 1546 viewsRangersDave

lol i know we are 'safe' but performances like this does make you think doesn't it?

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:19 - Mar 13 with 1493 viewsToast_R

Wells misses an open goal.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:19 - Mar 13 with 1492 viewsPunteR

whats gone wrong in the last 3 months? Tactics, injuries???

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:19 - Mar 13 with 1489 viewsRangersDave

Rotherham playing like a top half championship team now, and we are playing like a 1st division one...if that high!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024