Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread 17:03 - Mar 13 with 19527 viewsMrSheen

Congratulations to everyone taking one for the team tonight. 1-0, perhaps.

Elsewhere, fingers crossed.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 13 with 2648 viewsBluce_Ree

Bugger.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 2551 viewskomradkirk

We didn't deserve anything in that game.
A Poor manager managing a squad of bad players.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 2521 viewsJigsore

really is the bottom of the barrel even for us.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 2506 viewstraininvain

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 13 by paulparker

We got what we deserved Mclaren has to go

Poor management but the players not blameless. Furlong was very poor tonight.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 2484 viewsBostonR

This team could go down. Can’t beat 10 men and this tonight.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 2454 viewsR_from_afar

I feel utterly wretched. What a shocking way to lose the game.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 2413 viewsToast_R

Fair pmay to Rotherham, they put the effort in and that is all you need do against our soft as shite team. Other than BOS and Pav when he came on, everyone else was a fecking shambles and need to tske a long look at themselves.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 2371 viewsitsbiga

C n u t s

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Login to get fewer ads

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:43 - Mar 13 with 2322 viewsRangersDave

Play like a team of car park attendants against a team of people who chanced their arm, and that's what you get.

How many goals have we conceded int he last minute?

Are we strong enough to stay up? I'd say no, on this showing!!

Fecking Rotherham, and we walk around..... should have been an evening of shooting practice for Rangers!!!!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:44 - Mar 13 with 2259 viewskensalriser

An atrocious game and we really do look like a relegation side now. Utterly inept.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:44 - Mar 13 with 2234 viewsstevec

98% of the clubs income gets handed to those cnts.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 2174 viewsHitch

its so bad I actually find myself laughing
as in lunatic asylum
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:48 - Mar 13 with 2031 viewspaulparker

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 by traininvain

Poor management but the players not blameless. Furlong was very poor tonight.

Who coaches them ?
Why have we let smyth , chair and Oteh go on loan when they could have freshed things up
Why persist with the crap cousins
Why play the useless hemed
Why are we playing hoof ball
Why are our set pieces Sh1t
Why do we have no concentration
Why has Eze turned into a pub player
Mclaren has to go and go tonight he has been poor he is in charge and with him we will go down
Don’t forget he spent 80 million at Newcastle and relegated them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:50 - Mar 13 with 1971 viewsLowerloftLad

its so bad its funny they jusy cant see games out not even against rotherham thats a new low and we are in big trouble now

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:50 - Mar 13 with 1967 viewsToast_R

The whole thing is a shitshow now I find myself caring less. Not just QPR and their fragile decent into a relegation scrap they havent got the balls to fight their way out of, but the rules and the EFL completely out of touch with fans and what makes football worth following. Its all going down the pan.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:51 - Mar 13 with 1930 viewsMiss_Terraces

Listening on Talksport 2, we were last report! We deserved that, Rotherham didn't!
44 games without an away win!

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:55 - Mar 13 with 1822 viewsdistortR

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:50 - Mar 13 by Toast_R

The whole thing is a shitshow now I find myself caring less. Not just QPR and their fragile decent into a relegation scrap they havent got the balls to fight their way out of, but the rules and the EFL completely out of touch with fans and what makes football worth following. Its all going down the pan.

can't blame ffp tonight - i imagine Rotherham's budget is much smaller then ours. As i saw us lining up against them for that deciding free kick, i thought we had a problem.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:57 - Mar 13 with 1780 viewstraininvain

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 21:48 - Mar 13 by paulparker

Who coaches them ?
Why have we let smyth , chair and Oteh go on loan when they could have freshed things up
Why persist with the crap cousins
Why play the useless hemed
Why are we playing hoof ball
Why are our set pieces Sh1t
Why do we have no concentration
Why has Eze turned into a pub player
Mclaren has to go and go tonight he has been poor he is in charge and with him we will go down
Don’t forget he spent 80 million at Newcastle and relegated them

When was the last time we changed manager and it had a positive impact on our league position?

We’re probably talking 10 years going back to the Warnock era.

McClaren can have no complaints if he’s sacked based upon results but let’s not pretend that sacking him will change much.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 22:46 - Mar 13 with 1475 viewsMrSheen

None out of two ain’t bad.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 22:58 - Mar 13 with 1405 viewsLeedsR

Awful, awful performance. Bar BOS, there was next to no quality or urgency. We were just more woeful than they were.

So glad to have made it to this match. So hard to find anything to cheer about.
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 23:14 - Mar 13 with 1349 viewsBoston

I actually thought Mass did ok tonight, with BOS again showing he has talent. Was glad Eze started, but even taking into account the failings of those around him, he wasn’t setting the world on fire.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 23:28 - Mar 13 with 1298 viewsHantsR

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 23:14 - Mar 13 by Boston

I actually thought Mass did ok tonight, with BOS again showing he has talent. Was glad Eze started, but even taking into account the failings of those around him, he wasn’t setting the world on fire.

I reckon Mass actually won more headers and won more possession than any other player in front of Leistner. He and BOS were the only ones who came near to making anything happen. Pity Freeman couldn't get into the game and his set pieces all came to nothing. Tactics, if indeed there were any, were so misguided, playing high long balls to short players. Game crying out for keeping it on the ground, taking the ball to the by line and a providing a measured pass such as that delivered by Pav. Poor performance as a team and from Hemed and Cousins in particular.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024