Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Noah ! Come in number 2 your time is up ! 11:42 - Mar 31 with 764 viewsTheHappyGooner

Are your nerves jangling as we approach the run in ?

No !

Not Col U

The Happy League

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Oi Noah ! Come in number 2 your time is up ! on 23:31 - Apr 13 with 694 viewsTheHappyGooner

The silence is deafening !

Good luck mate

Oi Noah ! Come in number 2 your time is up ! on 09:20 - Apr 14 with 654 viewsnoah4x4

Ten hours on a bus to Bury and back mate punctuated by 94 minutes of frustrating huff and puff nonsense. So plenty of time to contemplate HGPL tactics, bouyed by Sevebalo's no-show in the Champions League and the glee of Ipswich relegation.

I hope whatever off-pitch distraction broke Seve's concentration isn't serious, but I will take any good fortune as my peer McGreal is enjoying none whilst another, Solskeaer appears to be gifted it in abundance. Confident the best decision makers will prevail, except in Brexit debate.
Oi Noah ! Come in number 2 your time is up ! on 12:30 - Apr 14 with 643 viewsTheHappyGooner

Fair enough my man

Whatever happens

All the best to you and Seve

It’s a great feeling to be crowned champ

Oi Noah ! Come in number 2 your time is up ! on 23:28 - Apr 15 with 600 viewsmfb_cufc

This is the closest Premier title for years. It has become a 20 game shoot out between noah4x4 and sevebalo, and two good weeks from RSCOSWORTH would give him a shout as well.

Latest odds:-

4/5 noah4x4
5/4 sevebalo
10/1 RSCOSWORTH

All bets to be had with mrhappy.

mfb

Oi Noah ! Come in number 2 your time is up ! on 00:37 - Apr 16 with 595 viewsTheHappyGooner

Oi Noah ! Come in number 2 your time is up ! on 23:28 - Apr 15 by mfb_cufc

This is the closest Premier title for years. It has become a 20 game shoot out between noah4x4 and sevebalo, and two good weeks from RSCOSWORTH would give him a shout as well.

Latest odds:-

4/5 noah4x4
5/4 sevebalo
10/1 RSCOSWORTH

All bets to be had with mrhappy.

You have it spot on sir !!

Oi Noah ! Come in number 2 your time is up ! on 20:54 - Apr 27 with 527 viewsTheHappyGooner

Don’t tell
Me NOAH you have snatched the title by virtue of most correct scores after finishing dead level with Seve ??

This would be u precidented !

I’ll
Await confirmation on what looks likely to be the greatest finish of all time

Blimey !
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 20:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024