Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time we were properly Coached? 23:49 - Apr 6 with 3625 viewsozexile

I was watching the game last night and Norwich were so well drilled. Fluent passing ,when one player moved, another filled a gap etc. Each player knew their role and excelled in it. When they lost the ball 3 players closed our 1 player and won it back.

We were totally static, like a team of strangers. No one knew what to do with the ball in possesion and no one knew what to do when we didn't have it. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and actually see what we do in the week?
When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 23:55 - Apr 6 with 3597 viewspaulparker

El Tel
Gentleman Don Howe
Gerry
PDC , god that spell was great
Warnock

The end

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 23:59 - Apr 6 with 3583 viewsozexile

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 23:55 - Apr 6 by paulparker

El Tel
Gentleman Don Howe
Gerry
Warnock

The end

I was actually thinking Gerry but yeah Gigi amd Warnock shouldn't be overlooked.

Oh for those days.
When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 00:10 - Apr 7 with 3558 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Remember this 12 months ago? Same two teams.

[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 0:12]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 00:16 - Apr 7 with 3534 viewsozexile

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 00:10 - Apr 7 by CliveWilsonSaid

Remember this 12 months ago? Same two teams.

[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 0:12]

Amazing isn't it. When you've got a guy in charge with an actual philosophy on how he likes his teams to play. And can coach them to execute it.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 0:17]
When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 00:22 - Apr 7 with 3513 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 00:16 - Apr 7 by ozexile

Amazing isn't it. When you've got a guy in charge with an actual philosophy on how he likes his teams to play. And can coach them to execute it.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 0:17]

More than that. When things go wrong you don't need to reinvent the wheel.

We keep trying to reinvent the wheel. Reinvent football. It's annoying.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 09:34 - Apr 7 with 3234 viewsdaveB

we looked very well drilled and coached between october and january this season, god knows whats happened since
When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 09:37 - Apr 7 with 3221 viewsNortholt_Rs

Warnock. What he did given the situation etc was nothing short of pure genius.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 09:44 - Apr 7 with 3200 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Maybe I am a simpleton, but what does properly coached mean? Surely we just need to do what works? Coaching to me always suggested improving technique which I don't think is our problem?
Login to get fewer ads

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 10:41 - Apr 7 with 3096 viewsozexile

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 09:44 - Apr 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Maybe I am a simpleton, but what does properly coached mean? Surely we just need to do what works? Coaching to me always suggested improving technique which I don't think is our problem?

No technique is all done earlier. Up to the age of 15/16. After that it's purely team structure.
When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 10:55 - Apr 7 with 3065 viewstimcocking

I'm sure they can all coach young players on how to improve, apart from Harry Redknapp. There is nothing to it.

Sure, some might spend more time trying to develop their own players than others, but there isn't much to tell an older pro.
When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 15:04 - Apr 7 with 2897 viewsBoston

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 10:55 - Apr 7 by timcocking

I'm sure they can all coach young players on how to improve, apart from Harry Redknapp. There is nothing to it.

Sure, some might spend more time trying to develop their own players than others, but there isn't much to tell an older pro.

...they just lie back and think of England.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 15:17 - Apr 7 with 2867 viewsoldmisery

When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 23:55 - Apr 6 by paulparker

El Tel
Gentleman Don Howe
Gerry
Warnock

The end

I guess you must be too young to remember;
Alec Stock with Bill Dodgin,
Gordon Jago,
Dave Sexton
I still don't understand the love in with LDC, I agree we looked good going forward but were poor defensively as his win rate of 34% indicated.
When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 10:55 - Apr 8 with 2622 viewsHooped_Pullie

We looked well coached during Holloway's first spell for the time that Jackett was in post as assistant. Whatever you think of Holloway (and personally, I'm more positive than negative, especially with the benefit of hindsight) there's little doubt that Jackett was the brains of that operation. Olly may have lasted five and a half years - unthinkable these days - but it was never quite the same after Kenny went, IMO.
When was the last time we were properly Coached? on 13:54 - Apr 8 with 2530 viewsnina30

What he did given the situation etc was nothing short of pure genius. Completed 10
When was the last time we were properly Coached? by ozexile 6 Apr 2019 23:49
I was watching the game last night and Norwich were so well drilled. Fluent passing ,when one player moved, another filled a gap etc. Each player knew their role and excelled in it. When they lost the ball 3 players closed our 1 player and won it back.

We were totally static, like a team of strangers. No one knew what to do with the ball in possesion and no one knew what to do when we didn't have it. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and actually see what we do in the week?

https://audacity.onl/ https://findmyiphone.onl/ https://origin.onl/
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 19:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024