Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! 13:56 - Apr 7 with 759 viewsTheHappyGooner

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could !

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 14:08 - Apr 7 with 746 viewsLeadbelly

None of those options but would emigrate to Canada tomorrow

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 15:05 - Apr 7 with 738 viewsTheHappyGooner

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 14:08 - Apr 7 by Leadbelly

What’s so great about Canada - my son is there - he said you could hear a pin drop and it’s freezing

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 15:29 - Apr 7 with 734 viewsLeadbelly

Cold in winter but it’s a dry cold. Far better than the damp cold we have here. Very warm in the summer but, again, i’ve Never experienced the horrible humidity that a British summer brings.

It’s a huge country without being packed full of people. Certainly quieter than this country but that suits me fine.

My brother has lived there for almost 20 years and would never come back to the UK. With the lifestyle he has and the freedoms that the country works hard to protect I can understand why.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 15:46 - Apr 7 with 728 viewsMoor_Pinot

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 14:08 - Apr 7 by Leadbelly

None of the options given thanks. Already done it (France) and after three years where I missed things - especially beer and cricket as well as the U's - I now would not return even if finances permitted it. Have used the time whilst working to find ways to watch the U's, the cricket etc and sad to say there are other factors in living here which now more than confirm the decision.

I've never been to Canada but hear good things about it.

Moor Pinot

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 17:25 - Apr 7 with 716 viewsTheHappyGooner

Fair enough guys - thanks

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 17:43 - Apr 7 with 712 viewsgerry_us

Ban all Brexit threads from the board please. There has to be Brexit free area somewhere to hide.
Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 19:55 - Apr 7 with 695 viewsburnsieespana

Bit like pinault I missed U'S and Essex cricket coming here 9 years ago but would not move back to blighty for a good number of reasons.
I live inland in a village of 2700 people where little English is spoken but people very friendly, low living costs, three fantastic open air pools in the summer months, glass of wine, coffee and beer one euro.
Come back to see grandchildren but manage to watch U'S either at home or away around six times a year thanks to Ryanair!
Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 20:33 - Apr 7 with 688 viewsmfb_cufc

Leave means leave. I didn't vote for a deal, I voted to get out.

I would never want to live anywhere else, despite this being the worst government and opposition in political history.

mfb

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 22:48 - Apr 7 with 670 viewsTheHappyGooner

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 19:55 - Apr 7 by burnsieespana

Bit like pinault I missed U'S and Essex cricket coming here 9 years ago but would not move back to blighty for a good number of reasons.
I live inland in a village of 2700 people where little English is spoken but people very friendly, low living costs, three fantastic open air pools in the summer months, glass of wine, coffee and beer one euro.
Come back to see grandchildren but manage to watch U'S either at home or away around six times a year thanks to Ryanair!

Sounds perfect

Wots the rent like a month ?

Or can you buy a place for under 50k?

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 22:49 - Apr 7 with 669 viewsTheHappyGooner

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 20:33 - Apr 7 by mfb_cufc

Leave means leave. I didn't vote for a deal, I voted to get out.

I would never want to live anywhere else, despite this being the worst government and opposition in political history.

My mate at work don’t have a passport -he reckons the UK is fantastic to explore and if you get the weather a huge bonus .

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 16:59 - Apr 8 with 637 viewsburnsieespana

Rents be from 200/300 euros a month and at this time I you could buy a place for £50k inland.
If you need any contacts let me know as have a friend who runs an online agency 20 minutes from the coast although we are around 75 mins from it.
Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 17:42 - Apr 8 with 632 viewsTheHappyGooner

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 16:59 - Apr 8 by burnsieespana

Rents be from 200/300 euros a month and at this time I you could buy a place for £50k inland.
If you need any contacts let me know as have a friend who runs an online agency 20 minutes from the coast although we are around 75 mins from it.

Blimey the Philippines is a £100 a month rent

Didn’t know Spain was so cheap

Could I live on £850-£950 a month all in ?

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 15:16 - Apr 10 with 580 viewsburnsieespana

Brexit time to exit ! But where to go ! ! If you could ! on 17:42 - Apr 8 by TheHappyGooner

Blimey the Philippines is a £100 a month rent

Didn’t know Spain was so cheap

Could I live on £850-£950 a month all in ?

Depending upon whether you rent or buy and where as lot more in coastal areas but much less inland. So with care the short answer is yes if you don't want an outlandish lifestyle.
Leccy about 100 euros a month is the most expensive item and secondhand cars dear to buy but not to run. Water about 35 euros alternate months. Fuel after exchange rate not hugely different to UK but marginally less.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 15:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024