Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Suffolk fiends 23:34 - Apr 9 with 980 viewsdurham_exile

Should they lose at Brentford Wednesday evening Lambo could take them down to League One.
Brilliant.

Plenty of incentive for the U's to win at Gigg Lane n Saturday.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Our Suffolk fiends on 15:08 - Apr 10 with 941 viewsburnsieespana

Indeed so but somehow don't think we will be joining them but on the other side of the coin Sarfend have now slipped into the relegation area so good chance we will have a local derby next year. Always helps the income as these games usually fill the ground.
Come on Colchester lets go on a winning run until season end and clinch a playoff place!
Our Suffolk fiends on 19:35 - Apr 10 with 922 viewswessex_exile

Our Suffolk fiends on 15:08 - Apr 10 by burnsieespana

Indeed so but somehow don't think we will be joining them but on the other side of the coin Sarfend have now slipped into the relegation area so good chance we will have a local derby next year. Always helps the income as these games usually fill the ground.
Come on Colchester lets go on a winning run until season end and clinch a playoff place!

Southend's capitulation from outside contenders for the play-offs to relegation candidates has almost slipped me by, but it is fun to watch. If we miss out on playing Ipshit next season, playing Southend, and possibly also Wycombe, would be a fortuitous bonus.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Our Suffolk fiends on 20:38 - Apr 10 with 911 viewsLeadbelly

If scores in the Championship tonight stay as they then the Binners will be 15 points from safety with 5 games to play. Brilliant!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Our Suffolk fiends on 21:27 - Apr 10 with 903 viewsdurham_exile

Our Suffolk fiends on 20:38 - Apr 10 by Leadbelly

If scores in the Championship tonight stay as they then the Binners will be 15 points from safety with 5 games to play. Brilliant!

Superb stuff

Durham_exile

Our Suffolk fiends on 21:58 - Apr 10 with 898 viewswessex_exile

Our Suffolk fiends on 20:38 - Apr 10 by Leadbelly

A couple of late goals means the binners are 14pts from safety with only 15pts to play for...and have a -18 goal difference to overcome.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Our Suffolk fiends on 08:33 - Apr 14 with 818 viewsGOSBTS

Well, they held up their side of the bargain. It just doesn’t look like the U’s will hold up their’s...
Our Suffolk fiends on 14:32 - Apr 14 with 792 viewsthrillseeker

Our Suffolk fiends on 08:33 - Apr 14 by GOSBTS

Well, they held up their side of the bargain. It just doesn’t look like the U’s will hold up their’s...

Still amusing seeing the inbreds relegated
Our Suffolk fiends on 15:32 - Apr 14 with 787 viewsLeadbelly

Our Suffolk fiends on 14:32 - Apr 14 by thrillseeker

Still amusing seeing the inbreds relegated

If you want a real laugh have a look at their message board. Whilst some are realistic there are plenty who believe they are the best fans in the world and promotion from League 1 is nailed on for next season because they are Ipswich Town. The reality is it’s a very difficult league from which to go up, as my other lot found out and Sunderland are experiencing now. I’m rather hoping they’re in for a shock.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Login to get fewer ads

Our Suffolk fiends on 15:47 - Apr 14 with 786 viewsMoor_Pinot

I dunno how bad it all is there and couldn't care less but what I will say is that I wouldn't be surprised if they went down again. It's a common phenomenon and so called big teams like they think they are - & are when compared to us - are not immune. Portsmouth, Wrexham, Bury, Scunthorpe, Plymouth, Sunderland, Norwich, Wigan and others have all dropped two divisions at times. So don't come back. Now there's a thought.

Moor Pinot

Our Suffolk fiends on 17:12 - Apr 15 with 720 viewsburnsieespana

If Lambert stays they will be in with a good shout because look what he threatened to do for us before defecting to Norwich.
Our Suffolk fiends on 18:18 - Apr 15 with 714 viewsbwildered

Interesting artical on the future financial constraints on income for next season, with sponsorship, gate receipts and TV rights looks like the calculation of relegation to the the third tier will be 9m.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Our Suffolk fiends on 19:20 - Apr 15 with 704 viewseagledares

I think a big thank you should should go out to, Roy Keene, Mick McCarthy and Paul Hirst for putting ipshite in a good position to make it in to league 1 with Paul Lambert at the helm.
Our Suffolk fiends on 22:37 - Apr 15 with 685 viewsmfb_cufc

Our Suffolk fiends on 19:20 - Apr 15 by eagledares

I think a big thank you should should go out to, Roy Keene, Mick McCarthy and Paul Hirst for putting ipshite in a good position to make it in to league 1 with Paul Lambert at the helm.

I think it would be unfair to put any blame for their demise on McCarthy. When he took over they were near the bottom, and they survived easily. Then in the following four seasons they were in no danger of being relegated, and even got into the play-offs one season, despite lack of investment. It was the fans who hounded him out for his dull brand of football. The relegation is totally down to Hurst recruiting loads of players from Leagues 1 & 2, and expecting them to make it at a higher level.

mfb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024